• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Yo, I gotta sdmit,that was pretty **** good. But one gripe. One, if a stage from Metroid is shown, why not playe Metroid music in the back?

Otherwise, that was very good. And the Fire Emblem lyrics - classic.
Yes. I had a problem with music, but I really should've used the Ridley theme from the DOJO!! itself. Good one.

And Lemon Drop: Yeah, someone else pointed that out too. I'll see what I can do. I'll probably have to make a menu now.

You guys all cool with the "Look" of it? (background)?

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
It's pretty slick and nice. Nothing much I would change. The title is pretty sweet looking too.
I would probably change the next episode up a bit, so it wouldn't be the same episode with new pictures and voices. XD

I'll update the first post eventually, showing that I might have hired new members to the SmashDash staff. You'll have to look forward to wich. (PM me for info)

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Lol, this is made of win. xD

Just two minor things which bothered me:
The Flash movie should be centered in the page and it needs a title.

But keep up the good work. xD
I can host some episodes as well if you want to, just pm me.

Izaw

Smash Ace
HAAHHAHAHA ^^ funny stuff man, no flames on you, GJ ! :D

I really would like to see more, would make all the bad updates (like these weeks) pretty good and fun ;P

Gief more

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I love the Fire Emblem Lyrics. "Sad Moose :)"
"He ****s up all your opponets with this cool mono-eye! Too bad he isn't a playable character. Hahaha."

Good stuff, I'm officially a fan.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I would like to request if at all possible, considering I'm forced to use a Wii to surf the internets sense my PC broke a few months back... Is to try & use only Flash 7 or less to keep people like me in the loop...

Also for the fact alone that watching your work in full screen & on a nintendo console is simply all the more epic in and of itself!...

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so I just watched it again. It's so good, that I still laughed pretty well the seond time. Though that music gripe is still bothering me. It shouldn't be that hard. Just, wheneveryou announce somethign that belongs to a certina franchise, you should play that franchise's music in the back.

Artc

Smash Cadet
Pretty funny, but you might want to change the title of the page from "New page 1".

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Not bad.
What program did you use?

BTW I doubt that there's gonna be a smash vetran this week let along a newcomer

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Very funny. And short. I personally don't have too much of a problem with this existing, as it should be an amusing side-project.

...Just don't go stealing our SMYN audience. Listen to the podcast, people.
Do I sense worry, Youko? Just kidding.

Anyways, this was fun to listen to. I was thinking of doing something like this, but now that you've done it I see no point. But you probably did a better job than I would, so props.
=]

Edit: I have a feeling that people are going to think you're making fun of Sakurai and Smash Bros. when you're clearly not. Also, that guys voice fits perfectly with the humor. THUMBS UP.

Editx2: For some reason I can't load page 4.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Hahaha that was hillarious. Great stuff. Just missing one thing, a pause/ rewind / everything else feature.

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
The humor was kinda forced and the script sounds a little awkward but, it was pretty well done all in all.:)

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
ROFL. straight up ROFL.
plz do it youtube style because the flash is kinda a let down even though the graphics are better.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My wife and I physically LOL'd at this. Good work.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I want that picture of Ness talking to Young Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom