• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wow, I was expecting a corny little flash video. Instead it was... well, a corny little flash video. But it was a very well done corny little flash video! Absolutely hilarious, and the voice is perfect. Keep this thing up!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
SMYN isn't for the humor. What do you people not understand?

Also, we dropped SMYN discussion awhile ago.
Just for the record, I hope SMYN doesn't try to add some bad comedy to their discussion just because some people use that as a way of saying Smash Dash is better. Keep it exactly how it is.

But back on topic: Around what time on Sunday will this bad boy be posted?

M.K

Level 55
Yes! I was thinking today that something was coming up, but I couldn't remember what it was. Then I was like, BAM SMASH DASH!!!

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Great!

I just watched the video, sorry, the code didn't work on safari for weeks! Though, I REALLY enjoyed it, in fact I love it! Keep 'em coming! Can't wait for the next episode!

Oh, and Youko, don't worry, I still listen to the podcast, I listen to it to make up for the fact there are no updates on the weekend! :D

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Sure, it was really good and I look forward to watching the next one, but I found this one far too opinionated.

Disliking the Fire Emblem theme? That's quite the misjudgment. It's like saying you don't like the Brawl theme. And the Fire Emblem theme is better than the Brawl theme. Darn, now I'm being opinionated; but you get the point.

On a positive note, this thing was flawlessly done. It gets a point across, you could say.

I'm pretty good with sound editing. I'll try making a theme some time for this.

Looking forward to the next one. And I bet I won't owe anyone that Mars Bar next week :x
cool weeks not that bad. the smash dash gave me alittle more appreciation for those 2 weeks.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Hey, stamp, any chance you could post downloads?

Also, that was an AMAZING transition into PK Starstorm!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Great job, dude, thanks for pulling this together and making up for the two weeks' worth of updates.

My favorite parts were Suck Miami and...chargeable Falcon Punch. It so should be chargeable.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Waiting for this to fully load up on my PC was totally worth it! I will be watching these once new eps become available!

~Old Man Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom