• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My favourite episode by far.
The Saki bit was hilarious, and the PK Starstorm segue was genius.

Keep it up 2nd. 5 stars.

M.K

Level 55
*Deeeeeep Breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 2nd STAMP! I DON'T CARE WHO THE FIRST STAMP IS, BUT YOU ARE TOOOOOOTTTTTAAAALLLLLY BETTER! CCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL I GOT A SHHHHOOOUUUUTTT OUTT!!!!!

ahem, anyway, that was quite good!

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
"But there is no time to ponder such questions, as Lucas has just grabbed a Smash Ball!"

Loved it. A+.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
That f*cking blew. I waited 2 weeks for the worst episode?

JK, I liked it. Keep up the good work 2nd, and all the people that helped him.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
The Awww day is tomorrow...
maybe the update would be good...
the only thing that would turn our frowns upside down, is that the playable demo form brawl would be realeased on the the Wii shop channel...
(Wii Ware, playable demo)...
Anyways godd recap on Smash bros Brawl...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
That f*cking blew. I waited 2 weeks for the worst episode?

JK, I liked it. Keep up the good work 2nd, and all the people that helped him.
Dude, you scared me. =P

nice. funny like always.

now that Snake and Wario "got back", let's wish for "Zelda got back!"

...or front
We can only hope.

The only thing I disliked is how the music ended abruptly once the menu appeared.
Twas bad.

Besides that, great episode! =D

-Ps, 2nd:
What can I do to help out with the show?...besides make a song because I can't =[.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Dude, you scared me. =P

We can only hope.

The only thing I disliked is how the music ended abruptly once the menu appeared.
Twas bad.

Besides that, great episode! =D

-Ps, 2nd:
What can I do to help out with the show?...besides make a song because I can't =[.
I really have no clue. You can PM me any ideas. :)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, instead of just cutting out the intro song when you get to the menu, how about just letting it fade out?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Good job man. I support the smashdash.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't mention the speculation that Dedede could be a starter in the event match update.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, if you want speculation and discussion, you should listen to Show Me Your News.

Smash Dash is more directed to making light humor, not bringing up points of speculation and discussion.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Well, if you want speculation and discussion, you should listen to Show Me Your News.

Smash Dash is more directed to making light humor, not bringing up points of speculation and discussion.
XD

Well, actually, It's ment for people who want a rest from the updates, and see the positive and negative side of any update. Take it as you will. :p

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Hey, you were cut off at the end. You were saying "The only thing that would make up for it would be ME as a playable character, or a-"

Then it stopped. What did you say?

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if you've found anybody to do this yet, and I have no quality guarantees, but I imagine I can put something together for a theme song. What exactly are you looking for? Something that kind of acts like a SSB medley or something totally original just for the show?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
"Why did I put Ice Crimbers in de game? I can't think of anything else rerated to dem. Except eggprants..."

I love it. It was worth the delay.
Although nothing could beat Cosby's appearance last time ;)

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Again splendid work my friend! :D How was the Gameplay by the way maybe i bumped into you one or two times. Who knows ;) Jan ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom