• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
This is pretty awesome really, havent had a big tournament like this in quite awhile. Should have gotten some practice in this weekend. Gotta work on my Mewtwo and my new character that still sucks and I probably wont even play at this tournament.

Also we might be up for crews, hard to say for sure. We'll definately have enough people to put it together, just if they want to do it or not.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
David, you're over-estimating your own skill, and under-estimating alot of good players in that region. You and Mike did the same thing with Ryan.

NNR can take Quebec, I'm confident about that. If they had Test, Jih and maybe a select other few, they could probably give us alot more trouble.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I'd like it known im a full-time jiggs main again. Ganon just doesn't do it for me anymore

***SHAMELESS SELF-ENDORSEMENT***
http://youtube.com/watch?v=orjkn5bgsCw

*** /ENDORSEMENT ***

edit: just so this post qualifies as on-topic, i should say that im really lookin forward to this. what with having missed ALL the biweeklies so far, im psyched to finally get back on the tournament scene.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The editing on both is nuts.

I didn't think Pointman had those combos locked away in his head. Newfound respect for your puff. We must plaaay.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Whoa, looks like CoS has another good player we didn't know about. Anyway Bernard, I think David was exaggerating when he said he would take 12 stocks of Sauga, but there's some truth in the fact that he consistently ***** every last one of us.

PS. I'm making a Sheik video just for lulz.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
why not make a marth video instead

Also i copyright this name for a future shiek video

"The Un-Fair"
LOL

k here's mine

It will be like, dramatic music, and it will say FOR GREAT JUSTICE

then it will play that record stopping sound and scratch the title out, to show:

FOR GRATE AURAL SECTS

(say it out loud)

then it plays spice girls or something

Desh.

Smash Lord
LOL @ GRMOS POST LMFAO "and then it plays spicegirls or something" xD
and could someone PLEASE tell me what u guys are using to edit the movies and stuff"?

WIGI

Smash Champion
what do yoou guys think is a better team? Luigi and samus, or luigi and sheik. desh you caint answer.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
wigi, it depends. for you most likely u would want a shiek because shiek ***** marth and marth ***** luigi so it balances out. I would perfer samus because if I don't have that much trouble against marth, and samus does well against fox (whom i hate). So, you should probably go with shiek if u have trouble against marths (and trust me, there's no shortage of marth's in this community)

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
steve saying that ****s with my head and i get bad, hurry edit your post! Cursed post! Begone!

edit: ty steve

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
what do yoou guys think is a better team? Luigi and samus, or luigi and sheik. desh you caint answer.
Luigi and Sheik, by virtue that Sheik is a better character than Samus.

Oh yeah, Jiggs is awesome in teams.... jiggs+ any other high tier = ****.

Oh yeah, Pointman Rob, dope video.... You sure do a lot of non comboed rests though... That **** is too dangerous :urg: The crouch is awesome as you know, but good players are DEFINITLY going to start scooping you off the ground though.... so be carefull...

Sanu

Smash Champion
Can I still sign up? Keke, I'll be entering the Singles and Low Tier.
A friend of mine, Devon, will be entering the Singles and Low Tier as well.
A second friend of mine, Greg, will be entering the Singles.
A third friend, Dejana, will be entering the Singles.

That's all for the sign ups! Hopefully I'm not too late <___<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ummm, we're the top toronto crew....
There's like 6 active members.... all top players.

NNR= Neon Night Riders.
So..are you accepting new members? =]

Also, that Jigglypuff video is true ****. I hope that guy isn't coming/using Jiggs at the tournament.

Top Bottom