• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I would main DK if his downb was him taking a **** on the floor and actually picking it up, like a turnip. And using it as a projectile. Think of the possibilities! he might even be mid-middle tier with that shiiiit.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
i think you should ... SHUT UP YA

IDIOT

GOD

..........:(

i just love that freakin game. geno4bralw!!11 haz aarmaz wud sh0t uot off his boadiez!!!!!1111 lmao~

edit: lmao, I just recently refound this

look at how nub we all were!! aww.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgdDlAMNRbA
LMAO! I REMEMBER THAT! (lol yay I was in the montage) that was honestly the most fun tourney ever. And btw I think it was Slevin on the scooter.

As for super mario rpg, I agree. It's the most ever. That game holds childhood memories for me like no other game.

Bernard: I HAVE THAT SONG IT IS AMAZING

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Christian, you better haul your *** to this thing. Bus it if you have to, I am going to defend my title of "Flip Slayer". lololoolooloolololol.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lmao.

I love this kid.
You'll love me even more at the tournament. Me and three friends had a Brawlnighter last night and they were like "Dude, if you crack jokes like that during the tournament, you'd so win" , because I would make them laugh so hard they'd end up SD'ing or running into a Fsmash.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Some people actually main marth so hard they main him twice

also im really entering low tier with mewtwo
People with good Mewtwo's kick my *** man .
The ground dodge is so...just like..."he's not moving, how come I can't hit him?!?!" .
Yeh, I suck against Mewtwo's.

And are YOU Steve?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yes. Yes I am.

Also don't even worry about NNR anymore. They're second rate now that Quebec is coming to this.

Yeah I said it. NNR sucks.
Everyone's worried about the Montrealers.
But for half of you, you sound too scared to even try.

Dont count us out, just because you count out yourselves.

Top Bottom