• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's worried about the Montrealers.
But for half of you, you sound too scared to even try.

Dont count us out, just because you count out yourselves.
I was going to counter with something about at least we can count but it just didnt work

Ive got nothing.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Come on guys, more TVs. The more TVs we get, the quicker we get **** done. The quicker we get **** done, the more time we have to do more ****.

If it's not too much trouble Jarc, please bring that TV. :] Thanks.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I did it to bernard in my second match with him ever. It was pretty awesome.

Ive tried a few times since and he always cancels it, it only works on people who arent expecting it or dont meteor cancel well. Which is to say, not alot of people anymore.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Holly crap 50 peoples, this is dope!
Pools might actually be pretty cut-throat, thats already 18 peeps who wont make it to brackets.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hey, tis Curly.aka Luigi.

are you still in need of a wii? if so i have one, but are there any garentess of no damadge or theft?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
hey, tis Curly.aka Luigi.

are you still in need of a wii? if so i have one, but are there any garentess of no damadge or theft?
couldnt really say anything about a guarantee really o_o; its a "what you bring is YOUR responsibility" kind of thing. should anything happen to it, well then nothing we CAN do about it because we wont know who did it. bring it at your own risk. ah but dont worry more times than often nothing happens to it, but just know that there is that slight chance

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah well.i definatly caint afford another wii lol, and my parents don't want me brining it, so ill only bring it if their desperate. are wavebirds banned?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
yeah well.i definatly caint afford another wii lol, and my parents don't want me brining it, so ill only bring it if their desperate. are wavebirds banned?
up to u really. most players hate using wavebirds just because how gay they can be, but hey if Nate can use one, why not u =D

D

Deleted member

to the following, and only the following: Daniel, noah, me, nate, bernard, ryan: we're practicing soon for this

and perhaps ambrose.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol.

Cut me off of Low tier. Not this time, lol.

Also, I would highly recommend Nate helping out with this tournament on the count that he's probably the most helpful person when it comes to tournaments. Aswell, *****es need to sign up for doubles. Like wtf, 50 guys? and only 8 teams? ****ing step it up, man up and play. None of this "I dont play doubles" ****.

Desh.

Smash Lord
tyrant just so u dont hurt me..i'll find a double partner...maybe wigi ??? if he want..or i'll find some1

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Please, you can call me Adnan.

But good ****, it's the only way you'll get better in doubles. Experience is a huge thing in terms of getting better, you know.

Desh.

Smash Lord
YES YES YES agreeeed! thats why i told grmo to use fox on me when he offered bowser >_> ...not gonna get better unless u take on better challenges xD ...wow ima get ownt.

edit: hi adnan =3
LOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
He's not just another luigi player, he IS luigi son!
that is corect.. i am Luigi..not just smash bros..like..in life. the name was bestowed apon me by sacred tradition. i have vowed not to tel any member not of B.C.M.Y.W how i got the name. LOL but yeah seriosly, i am Luigi.

Runawayfire..are you someone i know irl? chris perhaps?

WIGI

Smash Champion
wait no i lied..just realized u were there desh. uhm i might duble with u..dun no how good a combination wigi and sheik are tho... then..is runaway frie bren? or...Steven??
srry if this is a duble post

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i stay in montreal for month during summer xD maybe i know le french peeps...
also..about coming by more often + ranking battles ...come by where more often? and when do u have ranking battles i'de love to play more people then what i do now xD

Top Bottom