• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

D

Deleted member

A better jiggly is coming, so you're good :p

edit: not jarc fyi

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Fox is trying to learn a new move...

Fox is trying to learn Earthquake.

Fox forgets tail whip; and *poof*

FOX LEARNS EARTHQUAKE.
------------------------------------

Wild Pickachu appears.

Fox uses Earthquake.

Pickachu faints.

=D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Fox is trying to learn a new move...

Fox is trying to learn Earthquake.

Fox forgets tail whip; and *poof*

FOX LEARNS EARTHQUAKE.
------------------------------------

Wild Pickachu appears.

Fox uses Earthquake.

Pickachu faints.

=D
****, like %90 of the smash cast must be poison/electric/fire/steel/rock types..... seeing how almost everyone has a problem with Fox....

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'd help with tvs... but I have not the tvs or the transportation...
Whatever happened to Volasko and those folks I wonder...

In regards to crews:

Are we allowed to have 6 people possibly?
Also.... I'd say it would be best to do $30 per crew to avoid the confusion of crews having different numbers of members.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
gawd.

We have to work twice as hard because of vwins and the gang.

Jake: That threadless site is ****in iLL. I'm buying like 3 tmz.
Well, the stock split would be 3/3/3/3/4/4 so.... thats either a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you think about it.

Or are you not talking about crews.... and just talking about everything...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Was talking about Everything.

I was about to say that everything = crews.

But we all know singles is whats most important. Doubles being the fun factor.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Grmo, I'd like to warn you that pools of this size are going to take a long little while...
You might want to push back some of the start times for things a bit.

Nuclearape

Smash Cadet
Who is going to this that went to the other one in Mississauga..the one at the school near Dixie?

I just want to know if I'd know anyone.
Besides pkmvodka and those lovely french boys.
;)

WIGI

Smash Champion
omg, i just realized, this tournament runs from saterday -sunday??? i thought it was just all day saterday..if it goes to sunday i caint come =(

WIGI

Smash Champion
it says it goes from 1pm to 11am!?!?!? am means morning. pm means afternoon. so it goes from afternoon to morning wth?

Edit: i ahve to go to school now il figure it out after

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of..

Grmo does it start at 12 or 1 because you say it starts at both

Also we'll try to help out with setups, we will bring anywhere from 0-2 tvs+cubes

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
it says it goes from 1pm to 11am!?!?!? am means morning. pm means afternoon. so it goes from afternoon to morning wth?

Edit: i ahve to go to school now il figure it out after
i think that was just a typo. i think he ment 1pm - 11pm. but my suggestion to u grmo is that we push it a little earlier just so we can have everything run more smoothly and have more time to do everything.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ya man go earlier, even if we don't start the pools early, we can get the obligatory friendlies out of our system so people don't screw around. What's the earliest your allowed to open the venue?

I'll be bringing a tv as steve said

WIGI

Smash Champion
i think that was just a typo. i think he ment 1pm - 11pm. but my suggestion to u grmo is that we push it a little earlier just so we can have everything run more smoothly and have more time to do everything.
k thx, i got worried fro a second there lol.

edit: if i don't win my pool thing, does that mean im done for the day and eliminated from the tournie?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha, okay so we know that a good couple of Montrealers are coming. And I also see that there is a lot of rivalry going on. And to be quite honest, where the **** are the mms, where the **** is all the trash-talk.

come on guys, wtf? get ****ing hype mangz. Also if you guys have MMs and ****, I could keep track of them and **** through this post lol. If you think you can keep up with that yourself then whatever.

So yeah I hear Jarc plays a ****ty Jiggs and that PKM is a fat monkey that poos everywhere. XDDD

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
*********************ADNAN WINS THE AWARD FOR MOST ASTERISKS IN AVERAGE POST EVER***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

btw guys, I ****ed up the first page, it's all day saturday. Just come at 12, but I'm not starting anything until everything is set up and everyone's there.

As for tvs, Vwins is right, but I can't do anything about it; I'm bringing all my TVs and I don't have enough money to rent them, so it's up to everyone to bring a tv if you can!

NNR: yeah, 6 is fine.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
WIGI said:
edit: if i don't win my pool thing, does that mean im done for the day and eliminated from the tournie?
Pretty much. But you have the chance to play at least 7 or more b03s with everyone in your pool. If you lose, its your own fault. At least you get to play everyone in your pool.

The top players from each pool progress into the final winners/losers brackets.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lack of tvs peeps. would be a shame if we couldn't do crews with you know, the montrealers around. Or not being able to have pools done. would be a *****. This is turning out to be the biggest tournament in the GTA area (>_> k TrannieCans was but still).

Top Bottom