• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Grmo has officially created the second biggest tournament series GTa has ever seen. Bigger than the nnr ones, and second to only the TransCanada tournaments.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's bad atm. Which is why things might go down interms of having pools. We might just do straight brackets and hurry the **** out of stuff. Who knows, we might get more TVs though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You guys are on crack, posting like every 10 seconds and ****. yaayyyyy we got more poast than the end of smash tournament. :]]] and almost twice the poasts as TSA yayyyyy.

.__. I'm terribly distracted rofl

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That last a could use the capitalization. iunno about this "nnr" sounds like it's a mispelling of "niner". roflll freshmennnn~~

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
55 people and only 10 tv's is ridicolous, everyone should have that ****ty tv that they can bring, even that will suffice.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Dont forget about power bars guys, it's the most forgotten necessity in tournaments. So let's start packing up numbers for those too.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Grmo.

I'd be down for splitting the costs of the rented tvs with you and anyone else who'd like to help out.

Post quickly if you guys are guna support this with some cash money. The date is coming up soon.

Grmo msg me on msn.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Honestly, I would loooooooove to help out with that and all I usually dont mind dishing out $$$ for smash, but I am so broke that I'm in some debt. So as much as it angers me to say it, I can't help out there guys.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
what a terrible 1000th post. It's your 1000th post man, you have to make it epic, you've been on smashboards since august 2005 and thats all you can come up with? I'm dissapointed. 1000th posts are usually made up of asian ******* that our blindfolded, drinking a gallon of milk, and breakdancing

Desh.

Smash Lord
what a terrible 1000th post. It's your 1000th post man, you have to make it epic, you've been on smashboards since august 2005 and thats all you can come up with? I'm dissapointed. 1000th posts are usually made up of asian ******* that our blindfolded, drinking a gallon of milk, and breakdancing

writes the abopve down on list of things i must see o_o

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
1000th posts are usually made up of asian ******* that our blindfolded, drinking a gallon of milk, and breakdancing
You know chris..... I could actually find such a thing irl.
A female even!
The gallon of milk would be the hardest part though...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
im bringing my laptop recording equip, so there **** well better be a tv with outputs available.
Would you record all of my matches? What if I paid you?

Also, my mom STILL refuses to let me bring my TV. And we through out the Sh*tty tv. But I CAN bring a power bar. =]

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Hehehe ICs suck on basically every non-neutral except Corneria ;___;

I know nothing about DK.
Ive only played kens DK with IC and pkm is obviously infinitley better but still, chaingrabs++?

sdfsadff

also tvs: ken is bringing his and our other guy, Renato will bring his IF he comes he wont tell me if hes coming or not for sure so i dunno if he will but hopefully he will

more tvs

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ive only played kens DK with IC and pkm is obviously infinitley better but still, chaingrabs++?
DIable. And I realize that ICs' throws **** most characters but it's not the characters' interactions with one another I'm worried about, it's PKM's massive brain.

And what I meant was that I don't know how DK fares on awkward counterpicks; I just know that ICs tend to suck on them and there is perhaps one exception to the rule.

Top Bottom