• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I added an avatar, twice, and neither of them appear on the forums. In my User CP, they show up, but when I go into the forum, they don't. How does I fix this?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I added an avatar, twice, and neither of them appear on the forums. In my User CP, they show up, but when I go into the forum, they don't. How does I fix this?
Make sure that you select "Use Custom Avatar" at the bottom. Don't select the option that says "Do not use avatar" which happens to be right next to the avatar... Also, don't forget to save your changes.

Browny

Smash Hater
Oops, I wasn't clear with what I meant, sorry :( I meant such that people cant see what social groups you are in (like visitor messages). I think I found it though.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Isn't "customized content" technically just an euphemism to "hacking"?

Frown

poekmon
Actually, codes ARE permitted. It's just about the process of getting a modded Wii.

For example, I'm not allowed to guide a person and help him get Homebrew channel, but on the other hand, I'm allowed to share textures, models and customized data.

If this sounds confusing, ask some of the guys in the Workshop. They know everything about this.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Some postcounts dropped by a bit.
Where was postcount disabled? Assuming that's the case of course.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Some postcounts dropped by a bit.
Where was postcount disabled? Assuming that's the case of course.
Posts from the Disco Room have now disabled, it's the only room that has recently disabled posts.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Post count wasnt disabled in the Disco Room. The room had all its old threads moved into an archive and some threads were deleted, wghich would cause posts to go away.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Post count wasnt disabled in the Disco Room. The room had all its old threads moved into an archive and some threads were deleted, wghich would cause posts to go away.
k that makes more sense lol
Thanks Trav

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Uhhh posts still count in the DR. The archive is the place with no post count.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not sure where to post this, but when was SWF created and by whom?

arch knight

Smash Lord
In the fires of Mount Dooms Basement, the boards were forged with left over data files and fragments. Its creator was so appalled and sickened they jumped into the very pit the boards were created never to be seen again...

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
Okay, I found this thread. Good.

WHY DOES THIS SITE KEEP LOGGING ME OUT WHEN I AM ON MY Wii?

Thank you for answering my question, if possible. A few more details is that I do click the "Remember Me" box, but this site keeps logging me off when I'm on my Wii (which, to date, is practically every post I made)

Frown

poekmon
Okay, I found this thread. Good.

WHY DOES THIS SITE KEEP LOGGING ME OUT WHEN I AM ON MY Wii?

Thank you for answering my question, if possible. A few more details is that I do click the "Remember Me" box, but this site keeps logging me off when I'm on my Wii (which, to date, is practically every post I made)
I tried this out myself, and it looks as if the Wii will erase all Cookies after you turn the internet channel off, simply because the available storage memory of the Wii is pretty much nonexistent (66 Mb).

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to fix this.

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
Yes, but why does it log me off at entirely random times when on other sites I am memorized for several weeks? (Like any other normal Wii- and I thought it had 512MB NAND memory, sans the downloaded channels)

Frown

poekmon
Yes, but why does it log me off at entirely random times when on other sites I am memorized for several weeks? (Like any other normal Wii- and I thought it had 512MB NAND memory, sans the downloaded channels)
If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know what sites those are.

As for the memory: Yes, it has 512 Mb of memory, but the internet channel only has access to 66 Mb.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That never happens to me since i also hit Remember Me.
:ohwell:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ok been looking around and can't find one so

where can i find information and statistics on brawls tech window?
and also if there is one a comparison to melee's tech window as well

Frown

poekmon
ok been looking around and can't find one so

where can i find information and statistics on brawls tech window?
and also if there is one a comparison to melee's tech window as well
Complete frame data: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258564

Velocity statistics: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244329

Weight statistics: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162546

As for Melee data (this took me way too long to find x_x), check this out: http://web.archive.org/web/20071012....com/oovideogamegodoo/myhomepage/profile.html
Should have most of the stuff you need.

Top Bottom