• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Atlus8

Smash Master
I like how convenient shoryuken.com has a link to a current livestream on the homepage! Almost every smash livestream I've seen hardly brakes 100 viewers! EVERY stream that I have been linked to so far through shoryuken has had at least 100 viwers! Shoryuken easily breaks 1000 viewers for a regional tournament livestream when they post the link up on the home page! I can only remember ONE smash streamed that has broken 1k: Pound 4! That was the biggest Melee tournament ever! I remember the EVO stream from last year broke 20K viewers! That's insane!

My suggestion!

Can we have link to a current stream posted up on the home page?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You know the option to turn you sigs on/off? How do I make it stay off? It automatically checks the box and the function is starting to bug me >_>

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You know the option to turn you sigs on/off? How do I make it stay off? It automatically checks the box and the function is starting to bug me >_>
Go to your User CP and remove your signature if you don't want it to show ever. Otherwise you'll just have to uncheck the box when ever you don't want it to show.

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know what sites those are.

As for the memory: Yes, it has 512 Mb of memory, but the internet channel only has access to 66 Mb.
Hotmail, PokeCommunity, Court-Records, Cyclods, DS-Scene and the Brawl+/-/bBrawl/M2.0 forums. I didn't click the box this time- logged off in 15 seconds.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
In your USER CP, under options should be the option to choose wether the box is automatically ticked or not as default.

Godbrother11225

Smash Apprentice
i how do i get my username to be blue?it is cool, direct tournaments but i don't how to make it blue. and since you are the boss,can you do it?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i how do i get my username to be blue?it is cool, direct tournaments but i don't how to make it blue. and since you are the boss,can you do it?
User CP-->Group Memberships.

If you are already a Tournament director, it'll show in the "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups" area. Click the radio button next to the blue name, and you're done.

If not, you can request to join under "The following groups are available for you to join." For faster addition, send a VM or PM to the Group Leader with a link showing the tourney you hosted.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
User CP-->Group Memberships.

If you are already a Tournament director, it'll show in the "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups" area. Click the radio button next to the blue name, and you're done.

If not, you can request to join under "The following groups are available for you to join." For faster addition, send a VM or PM to the Group Leader with a link showing the tourney you hosted.
Wait, so we only need to host one tourney to ba a tournament director? And I need confirmation on endgame. Did you lose 2-0?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For faster addition, send a VM or PM to the Group Leader with a link showing the tourney you hosted.
Please don't do this, as I don't have the power to manually add people. They still need to 'apply' so I can add them. This is also an example on why you shouldn't be answering questions if you're not a mod or a part of the IBWC.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Please don't do this, as I don't have the power to manually add people. They still need to 'apply' so I can add them. This is also an example on why you shouldn't be answering questions if you're not a mod or a part of the IBWC.
Whoops, messed up.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Odd indeed, as I did just that (applied for the group, and then VMed you) to get in back in November. Well, the more you know, I guess...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How many points from infractions do you have to have to get banned?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Just wondering

where you apply to become a tourney Director and how you send a link of your tourney along with it?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You need 6 infraction points in order to get yourself banned but your ban will be lifted when one of your infractions expire.
that's what i thought, and lol for me being one point off for 5 hours last week xD

arch knight

Smash Lord
What is the specific responsibility/job of a moderator?

I got an idea but just to make it clear thought i would ask

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
To simply moderate. The task of a moderator may vary on different forums, but they all have the general role to maintain order and enforce forums rules.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Correct. Infracting is the only Moderation function we do not have.

It hasn't been confirmed for all IBWC members, but a few of us can also receive Report emails from this forum and in visitor walls.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so is it me or did the text for the usernames in the Ambiguator skin (not sure about the normal ones, haven't checked), just become larger?

If so, thank you, because the text was kinda hard to read

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yes they did. Someone made a request to make it bigger and QK worked her magic.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh my god, thank you QK and who ever asked her for the text size increase, because the tiny text was seriously bugging me to no ends.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
This might not be the place to ask this, but my timezone will not change, even if I select another one. What should I do?

Edit: fixed it, nevermind

Top Bottom