• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure it was something put in for influential members of character boards, but I don't think they really do anything.

More of a reward than anything else.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Guys, if you're not a mod or a member of the welcome crew, try and refrain from answering questions, because you're both wrong.

Discussion Leaders are the equivalent of a local member of parliament. They keep an eye out in the rooms they frequent and are tasked with bringing any issues to Virg (The Discussion Leader leader) any improvements they can think of and so forth.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Discussion Leaders are the equivalent of a local member of parliament. They keep an eye out in the rooms they frequent and are tasked with bringing any issues to Virg (The Discussion Leader leader) any improvements they can think of and so forth.
Thank you for being helpful.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
im looking for a thread i found a while ago, i cant find it anymore...i tried search but it hasnt provided any matches.

"How to Raise a Scrub"

could anyone help me find it?

HotWings

Smash Ace
Anyone here play runescape? If so i think its a great idea if we all got skype and got together on there and talk while we play.

Anyone up for this idea?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey everyone, me and my brother are looking for another game for the wii and we are stuck and want yal to choose for us lol. The options are monster hunter tri, legend of zelda twilight princess and any final fantasy game (were new to FF so were not sure which to get)

Alright so out of them 3 were thinking monster hunter tri because me and him could both play. But we want to know if the zelda game or FF game would be better?
This thread is for questions regarding the site.

This thread should be good for your questions: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72357
Alright thanks frown. Didnt mean to post in the wrong thread >_<
Anyone here play runescape? If so i think its a great idea if we all got skype and got together on there and talk while we play.

Anyone up for this idea?
Obvious troll

HotWings

Smash Ace
OMG i totally forgot this was the wrong place to post that kind of stuff... please forgive me.

I will from now on try to remember to post in the light house... i have very bad memory so please dont be mad at me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This thread is more for questions about the forum than that sort of thing. Make a thread in the Lighthouse and see who's interested.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
YEEESSS!! thanks Queen Killjoy, i thought for a minute there, it was a lost cause.

not sure why i couldnt find it...i favd it, so i dont lose it.

thanks! :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Could someone tell me how to make those boxes where everything is hid?

Like when you press the show button and everything pops up in a black box?

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman

Anyone up for this idea?
i used to play runescape.......... my friend is playing it for me cause i got no time for online games add me if u want: zero mercy77

Frown

poekmon
Could someone tell me how to make those boxes where everything is hid?

Like when you press the show button and everything pops up in a black box?
[/spoiler ]

this will be hidden

or you might mean

[/collapse ]

Open this

You can also give them names:

[collapse=Fun stuff][/collapse ]

[collapse=Fun stuff]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBbtk47vZw

flaco

The Terminator
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched

what these?

update

I also get these sometimes while in the brawl threads

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\smashboards.com\httpdocs\gatheri ng\i ncludes\functions_search.php on line 197

I keep getting these all around the boards why

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
With the new social group layout, is there a way to see which groups have been posted in recently?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah I'm definitely not seeing that. Going to have to look into why that's weird for you.

Although I'm going to guess that it's just the display that's screwed up, not the order. Fox Back Room's last post was not in June 2009. So you can still use that view even if the times it gives aren't accurate.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I've figured that if the group's messages are not public, it will show the group creation date on the "Last Post" spot.

Don't know how far off my guess is though.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I have a suggestion.
We should get a function that gives us easy access to talking to other players with the same interest; To brawl with people near you. It could be really useful and maybe can call it uh.. The Mate Searcher!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I have a suggestion.
We should get a function that gives us easy access to talking to other players with the same interest; To brawl with people near you. It could be really useful and maybe can call it uh.. The Mate Searcher!!
This sounds a lot like the Regional rooms.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I have a suggestion.
The Mate Searcher? This isn't eHarmony.

So are the social groups going to stay like this for a long time?

Top Bottom