• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.

SBR people getting what they should have gotten in the beginning is not a major update.

Randomly changing titles of nearly 100,000 people is a bit of a bigger update, don't you think?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I have a question which is intended for the brass of the Meet & Greet (viz Mini Mic & Killjoy).

Are all users allowed the creation of one Thread in the Meet & Greet (which serves to introduce themselves) regardless to the amount of time they have been on the site and/or post count?

E.g. X is a person who is a Smash Lord & has been on the boards for 2 years and then decides today to post an intro thread. Is that permissible?

Thanks. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ummmm I have a question and I dont know where else to ask. How do you hide a link within a sentence? Im advertising a social group and I need to hide the link in the sentence

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Oh are you fracking serious?!?! Did you not read my question?

I have a question which is intended for the brass of the Meet & Greet (viz Mini Mic & Killjoy).

Are all users allowed the creation of one Thread in the Meet & Greet (which serves to introduce themselves) regardless to the amount of time they have been on the site and/or post count?

E.g. X is a person who is a Smash Lord & has been on the boards for 2 years and then decides today to post an intro thread. Is that permissible?

Thanks. :)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Solid was right.

flaco, if you've asked it three times and we've answered you, why ask again? MLG tech would probably have to do it if you wanted it integrated into SWF via skin or whatever. Just use the Xat chats people have.

Smash Journeyman
What's the difference between being Banned, Permanently Banned, and Super Banned?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Being banned(6 points) means that you're account will be available again after the 6 (or more) points have expired.

Super banned and Permanently banned are the same thing I think. I'm not too sure.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victra, when you get banned (6 points) your account is available whenever you go below 6 points, not when all 6 or more expire.
err. I think I worded it wrong. I mean like, the 6th point or more expire. I can see why my post would be confusing ><

I'm the best mod ever.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Super Banned users cannot read the site, afaik.

6 pointers can still go to forum disputes and whatnot.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I directed a 40 (maybe 39, I don't remember) tournament (that was Metaknight banned) and I never got a blue name, any reason why? There was a tournament result thread and everything. It was called Pride of Brawl.

I'd like it if we could see others infractions. I have a friend who is banned, and would like to know when he'll be unbanned.

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
How do you hide a youtube link? For example, here's what I mean:
User 1: Do you know any good music?
User 2: Try this. (This is what I mean. Usually, where "Try this" is, it's a link to a youtube video, while still saying "Try this").

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Is there any way to know whether you recieved an infraction other then getting banned?

I know if you get 6 points (or super banned), you get a special title, but what if you just get one point or something? Not that I think I have any infractions; as far as I know I've never gotten any. This question just kinda popped up in my head.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
What kazoo said, there's also a tab on your profile, but that's only if you have infractions iirc.

And you get PM'ed when you get one, so they don't just pop up randomly.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I don't know if this is the exact right place to post this, but all of a sudden I'm stuck on the Revo skin and I can't find the option to switch skins. :dizzy: I used to use the Smash Blue skin.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What are your thoughts on having photo albums in groups and user pages usable not only for just smash screenshots, but for jpegs and the like?

Has there been discussion towards this idea? It seems as though photo albums are nearly useless in groups since nearly no one really uses them for the sake of smash screenshots.

Top Bottom