• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's the questions thread, not the answer back to Azua thread. :mad::mad::mad:

Takumaru

Smash Lord
With the recent threads about news articles do you think it would be a good idea to make one thread to encompass all of them like the youtube thread? Or would it just be better to keep them as individual threads to prevent confusion in the conversations?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, I thought about that for a while, but I think as long as we don't have a sudden explosion of news articles we'll be alright.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Compiling all news articles into one thread wouldn't be good, discussion would be all over the place. I wouldn't bother to check the thread, even if there was discussion of some news piece that I wanted to discuss. Finding a thread about a subject is nice and easy. Conversation is focused and on topic. Wading through a huge thread to find discussion about a specific event... yeah, not so much. Youtube videos and new articles are very different things and should continue to be treated as such.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ All right, serious question time, then.

How long does it take to get accepted to the Debate Hall?

Seriously, I've signed up weeks ago for it, but nothing's happened. I've seen that Evil Eye and CK have been on quite a few times. I don't mean to be rude, but... You know. ♣

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
You aren't the only person who has signed up. Admitting people into the Debate Hall isn't the only thing they do on the boards.

M.K

Level 55
♣ All right, serious question time, then.

How long does it take to get accepted to the Debate Hall?

Seriously, I've signed up weeks ago for it, but nothing's happened. I've seen that Evil Eye and CK have been on quite a few times. I don't mean to be rude, but... You know. ♣
I can answer this.

The Debate Hall recently purged more than half of it's entire members (including me) for not posting within 3 weeks. Personally, the topics are wholly uninteresting and almost all of them have to do with religion. If that is your cup of tea, go for it.
However, they are instituting a new "acceptance" policy, and they have to iron the kinks out before they start accepting people again.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Jeez Cashed, the only reason I stuck around on this site and made so many posts was because I thought I would get sandwich-service from a professional sandwich artist. If that's not going to happen, maybe I'll just leave.

Top Bottom