• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Agi

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to make Social Groups subscribeable; so they appear in your User CP?

(suggestion)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
also what does a ressident asshat means
It means Eor.

Is it going to be a little more fair this time? xD

Like, IIRC, last year Gimpyfish won almost every category because of all his fanboys. >_>
Last year's was during the whole Brawl hype. This year seems to have cooled off, and Gimpyfish hasn't been posting nearly as much. ;)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also there are a lot more sexy mods now, like Tom, and Dazwa, and Tom, and KevinM, and Tom.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
It means Eor.
Oh snap.

Last year's was during the whole Brawl hype. This year seems to have cooled off, and Gimpyfish hasn't been posting nearly as much. ;)
Stop getting your hopes up Heath :mad::mad::mad: Though it did seem a bit odd that Gimpy won just about everything despite the fact he's only active in a very concentrated part of the forums so to speak.

also there are a lot more sexy mods now, like Tom, and Dazwa, and Tom, and KevinM, and Tom.
Are there even any pics of you around here? I honestly can't remember ever having seen you. If you're as much as a sexy ***** as you claim to be I see no reason not to believe you.

I'm voting Tom.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I sent a question to M3D, but I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I guess I'll post it here. =P

Recently, there has been a purge in the sbroom, and the debate hall. I was just wondering if their would ever be a purge for tournament directors. Membership wise, since we don't get our own room.

It seems to me that a lot of people joined the group just to have the blue name or they assisted a tourney and figured that they're deserving of the membership.

Will the tournament director status ever become a more restricted group or will the process of joining continue to be lax?

I'm okay if you want to keep it how it is, I'm just curious to know. It would be nicer to be recognized as a tournament director who hosts a major series or circuit, and not "just another person with a blue name."

Amide

Smash Lord

Like, IIRC, last year Gimpyfish won almost every category because of all his fanboys. >_>
Gimpyfish fanboys were so five minutes ago. I think Hylian fanboys will dominate this year.

Please SWF, improve your search function. All I can do is find threads, not individual posts that I am looking for.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You can, however the option is not in advanced search (or atleast not to my knowledge). You can go to the top of the page and bring your mouse over the tab that says search. It will bring down a drop box where you can type in what you are looking for. And below that are two options, select show post and it should bring you to the individual posts.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm sure there will be a rule where you can't nominate the same person more than once.

Hopefully.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
When I first used Smashboards, I remember the avatars & poster's names were on the right, and their post was on the left. After a long hiatus I returned, and to my dismay, the poster and his information was on the top and the post on the bottom... I don't know if I stayed logged in and a setting changed, whether it is the switching from my old comp, 17'' monitor, to a new 21/22'' (I forget) monitor, or just Smashboards changing it, but I would appreciate if someone told me how to get it back to "normal"

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Thanks Cashed.

While there are many topics that address holiday presents, they are all personal topics... may I make one where everyone can discuss it without having to make a new topic, or read about suggestions for one user?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Please SWF, improve your search function. All I can do is find threads, not individual posts that I am looking for.
You can do an Advanced Search and request results as individual posts instead of threads. >_>

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If I attempt a search for something more than a word long, I get an empty page.

When will this be fixed/addressed?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks Cashed.

While there are many topics that address holiday presents, they are all personal topics... may I make one where everyone can discuss it without having to make a new topic, or read about suggestions for one user?
That would be a grand idea.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
question.

what is the length llimit on a sig my new one is 600 pixels length can i keep it? if not i can easily reduce it to 500 pixel legth.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to change names? I know you used to be able too with the premies but with the new Admins is there any way??

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I suggest you make a reply system of some sort so that members can contribute their part of a conversation to an existing thread...

Oh wait... I think we might have that already...

Thanks guys!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♫Do you have to be invited to the Back Room, or do you just have to have the courage to ask for access? ♫

EDIT: That actually is in bold, by the way.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
♫Do you have to be invited to the Back Room, or do you just have to have the courage to ask for access? ♫
You have to be invited. Occasionally, there are open invitations for people to submit applications. Otherwise, you just gotta be a good member of the community.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

EDIT: That actually is in bold, by the way.
Way back in the day, you could get BRoom access by buying Premium IIRC. But yeah, what Buzz said.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Does flaco only post in the Questions and Suggestions thread?

I kid, I kid.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
What's the difference between
and
?

I want to say that the latter is a hot thread, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, if you had premium membership, you could have access to the VIP room, which was like a BRoom for premies. Jusaying.

Top Bottom