• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards FAQs, and PRoom Rules. (READ THE FIRST POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
Would it be okay if i made a new thread talking about track and also talking about my best time, races, and how does everyone prepare for a race?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yep, but next time ask questions in the Questions/Suggestions thread.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Cyborg Style?

Back in 2006 I became a premium member to have my name changed. In addition to the Custom Avatars and the Premium Members room, I remember that there was also a viewing style (Smash Blue, Revolution, etc.) called Cyborg. It was really neat! I liked how it looked and, since I just finished reading that there are no more premium memberships, wanted to know if that particular style will ever be made available again, or if it's just gone for good. Either way, thank you for taking the time to read my question, and for posting the FAQ's in general; after almost six years since joining, it's nice to find out something new.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
The OP needs to be edited. There are two new moderators in the DH and the guidelines have changed with the addition of a sub-forum.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I'm not sure where to ask this, but I'm not able to upload pictures to an album for some reason. It says it needs .bin files, and I'm uploading a .bin snapshot directly from the SD card, but it still says "Invalid File"

Should I know anything else about this, or is it just down now?

Edit: Whoops, sorry. Didn't see the Questions and Suggestions thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The OP needs to be edited. There are two new moderators in the DH and the guidelines have changed with the addition of a sub-forum.
Done and done. :)

I'll update it with Pokemon Researchers as well later tonight.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Hey, you should define the line between what would be suitable to the Pool Room and what would be suitable to User Blogs.

The way I see it, a user blog expresses the personal perspective of the OP and discussion is generated in relation to or about that perspective but something in the Pool Room should be a discussion brought on by all the different personal persepctives, not just the one of the OP. I see a lot of threads that should be in User Blogs instead of the Pool Room and vice versa all the time. I'd even go so far as to say that some of the threads closed here or there because they were supposed to be in each other's forums can be disputed so it might not even be that the staff fully understands what the line is.

We could eliminate the confusion altogether by defining the line.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that Smashboards is acting up for? It looks like an unfinished web page right about now. Is this only with the Revolution skin?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Am I the only one that Smashboards is acting up for? It looks like an unfinished web page right about now. Is this only with the Revolution skin?
Looks like a Revolution problem right now, I just switched and it's screwed. Classic Blue and Smash Blue are working fine.

Classic Blue, doesn't take crap from anyone.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Wow, I looked at this and it was still messed up and went to do something else, then I figured I'd reply and when I came back it was fixed. Literally about two seconds in between, if that. Hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom