• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards FAQs, and PRoom Rules. (READ THE FIRST POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
But since YOU'RE curious, I can just let you know that as of now, there are no plans to bring back Premium Memberships.

There is a possibility of having name changing available once again, but as for when it comes, and how it happens, nobody knows.
not to worry, I just got it changed so i'm not worried anymore, thanks for telling me though. :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
McFox was handing them out, but then realized he wasn't supposed to-- so now he's not.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
User CP > Group Memberships > 'You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups'

READ THE FAQ! :p

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
READ THE FAQ! :p
You can apply to join Usergroups by visiting your User CP, which is found at the top of each page. From there, find the networking menu, and click Group Memberships. After applying for each group membership, you have to wait to be approved from the appropriate forum's moderator. After being accepted into a usergroup, you may choose to display your usergroup's colors by using the previously mentioned menu.
Oops.

Thanks. :laugh:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
From now on, anyone posting "It's in my sig" and nothing else is going to get an infraction for spam.

If it's that hard to copy and paste, don't post.

Thanks. :D

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It has been agreed that any voting/charity topic [as long as it isn't bogus] will be stickied for a week and closed.

So don't freak out if we close your thread - we're just doing it to prevent the flamefest that was in zoot's topic.

Amide

Smash Lord
That new group definitely caught me by surprise! I like new colors though, it's interesting.:)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I think I may start warning people for "is this going to get closed?" type posts.

Seriously, don't worry about it. If it gets closed it gets closed. Stop posting about it.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Let it be known that trying to flood the ENTIRE POOL ROOM with non-relevant posts will get you banned.

Although I thought common sense would have already told you that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsy, remeber to updade the group membership with "Pokemon Resercher"

Also:

aren't McFox and Zootematix Broom Mods
I'll get around to that eventually, once I get the chance to talk to Jesiah. Also, McFox is a BRoom mod, but never is involved with admissions. Zootematix stopped posting like, over a year ago, and hasn't been a mod for quite a while.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so whats up with the smash back roomers being for brawl only...? Are you guys going to separate brawl and melee back rooms will there just no longer be a back room for melee?

jw

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
so whats up with the smash back roomers being for brawl only...? Are you guys going to separate brawl and melee back rooms will there just no longer be a back room for brawl?

jw
JV's makin' Brawl Back Room, and Melee Back Rooms.

slave1

Smash Lord
so really i just popped in for the first time in a while. and i saw the does god exist thread. yeah those die in fiery balls of death with crimson and eor standing on top. lol. yeah never make those here

crewster

Smash Lord
And they should also have a SBR-Online. That isn't considered highly and apparently it is (pretty much) a different game.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You should receive a PM every time you receive an infraction.

Please further any questions in the stickied question thread. =/

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I made the part regarding sig infractions a little more noticeable since people don't seem to understand why I'm infracting them.

[Hint: read the god****ed rules you hippies]

Make sure that your signature isn't bigger than your actual post-- and that goes horizontally and vertically.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The rule you suggested is already covered by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom