• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Villains Smash Bros. (Super Smash Baddies)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Juri

A character who’s becoming stupidly popular now and hasn’t missed a game since her debut, Juri would probably fight closest to how she does in Super Street Fighter IV (since she fights differently in V) and would bring her signature sadistic flair to the game. I think I it’s a fine time to start including some characters from other series and Juri is a very popular villain so she would be a nice second pick for Street Fighter. (Akuma might be a better choice but we can easily still include both)

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft)

She would act as a summoner character, using Zerg units to attack other villains. She should be in this game because she would represent more mature Activision franchises and real time strategy games, which have no presence as villains.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Monika (DDLC)

Think she has interesting moveset potential and be able to represent several genres without much of a present on the roster currently (Horror, Visual Novel, and Indie plus not a lot of female reps now either)
Will resubmit Monika

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Cube Queen (Fortnite)

The Cube Queen is the leader of The Last Reality, a group that is hell bent on destroying every universe aside from their own.

The Cube Queen controls the power of the cubes, which is Fortnite's version of darkness she could wield her staff and also command her cube, kymera, Ariana Grande and other dark beings to do her bidding and even deal her own damage with her staff and also the various other objects found in Fortnite.

It was a toss up between her and Doctor Slone, The Queen just barely made it because I thought her moveset could be more interesting.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll submit Death Mountain music which will be used:
1. Death Mountain (Twilight Princess)
2. Dark World
3. Death Mountain (A Link to the Past)
4. Hyrule Castle Interior

So now here are the options for villains:
@MarioRayFalcon Kronika
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Dark Queen
FazDude FazDude Carmen Sandiego
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Junko Enoshima
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Widowmaker
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Juri
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Kerrigan
nirvanafan nirvanafan Monika
cashregister9 cashregister9 Cube Queen

So please vote for your top three most wanted villains in order. Your own submission can't be in first place.
My votes:
1. Kerrigan
2. Juri
3. Carmen Sandiego

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the female villain job:
Kronika 0
Dark Queen 4
Carmen Sandiego 8
Junko Enoshima 0
Widowmaker 1
Juri 15
Kerrigan 12
Monika 2
Cube Queen 0

So Juri will be the next character added to the roster! Here are the next jobs:

Job #50: Submit A Second Lair For Any Series
Since Street Fighter already has a lair we’re going to have a job for lairs from other series. So please submit a location, layout and any other pertinent details for a lair for any series in this game that already has one in the game.

Job #51: Submit Juri’s Alts
Please submit 12 alternate colours for Juri. If they’re referencing anything please specify what.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Dark Side

Sort of a layout recycle of Mario Galaxy without the platforms. Occasionally the Odyssey will fly in and act as a platform you can go on before it flies away.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Resubbing Launch Base.
Eggman Lair: Launch Base

This stage takes inspiration from both the zone from Sonic 3 and its incarnation from Sonic the Comic, creating a blend of a mountain range and a metallic technological dystopia (if you want, you could also throw in the red skies of Scrap Brain Zone). You can see the Death Egg being worked on in the background, with Badniks of all shapes and sizes also patrolling the area. In fact, EggRobos will occasionally fly in to shoot at fighters (including Eggman - maybe these are the Hard-Boiled Heavies pre-Ruby?). This is a larger stage - Not quite as massive as Palutena's Temple, but still more roomy than your average stage.

Not the most obvious pick for Eggman, but I wanted to go with something that didn't have a space theme.

Roster Size Votes
  1. 42
  2. 45

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Resubmitting Eggman’s Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park
Job #5: Eggman’s Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park™ (Sonic Colors)
View attachment 369959
This is an amusement park that Eggman creates using the power of aliens called Wisps. The primary layout is a central platform, but in the background, you travel through different areas of the park like Tropical Resort, Sweet Mountain, Starlight Carnival, Planet Wisp, Aquarium Park and Asteroid Coaster.
Wisps, which appear in the center of the stage, can be activated by pressing B instead of your neutral special, but they only work when you stay on the stage.
  • Tropical Resort has the Cyan Laser, which has the user travel in a zigzag line
  • Sweet Mountain has the Yellow Drill, which has the user drill underground to trip opponents. After a couple seconds, the Drill pops out of the ground and fires up like a rocket.
  • Starlight Carnival has the Blue Cube, which turns the user into a giant cube that causes a shockwave upon impact. It can also bury opponents on the ground and meteor smash in the air.
  • Planet Wisp has the Pink Spikes, which turns the user into a spiky ball and sticks them the surface
  • Aquarium Park has the Purple Frenzy, which turns the user into a violent beast that can only be controlled by moving the control stick left or right
  • Asteroid Coaster has the Violet Void, which turns the user into a black hole that sucks up everything in its path; opponents above 100% are instantly K.O.’d

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 37: Another Dimension

Traveling stage on the Lord Starcutter around the different areas, where spiky stars act as stage hazards.
Resubmitting Another Dimension from Kirby

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Juri's Street Fighter 6 Design
2. Player 2 SF6
3. Juri's Chun-li colors SF6
4. Red SF6
5. Juri's Street Fighter 4 Design
6. SF4 Green
7. SF4 Inverted
8. SF4 Yellow
9. Juri's Street Fighter 5 Design
10. SF5 Color 2
11. SF5 Color 4
12. SF5 Color EX11

Resubmitting Isolated Isles

Isolated Isles: Forgo Dreams

This stage takes place on the world map for the Isolated Isles, It has a layout that is pretty simple, reminiscent of Pokemon stadium

The background has all the islands floating around in the background with some extra rubble, you may even see Morpho Knight fly around.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Juri’s alts will be used. Here are the options for the stage:
nirvanafan nirvanafan Palace of Twilight
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Dark Side
FazDude FazDude Launch Base
Perkilator Perkilator Eggman’s Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Another Dimension
cashregister9 cashregister9 Isolated Isles

So please vote for your top three most wanted options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first place.
My votes:
1. Palace of Twilight
2. Isolated Isles
3. Dark Side

Job #52: Submit Juri’s Moveset
Submit at least four specials and a final smash for Juri’s moveset and how each move works.

Job #53: Submit An Item For An Unrepresented Nintendo Series
Submit an item that is related to villains and comes from a series that, as of now, does not have any playable representation in this game. Please submit the item and how it works.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Not too many ideas coming to mind for me, had this one but wasnt sure if he wanted to consider him for a playable role later although i guess there are other picks like springtron & dr coyle for that role.

Headlock

Fighter wears mask and all melee attack damage will be tripled.

EDIT - forgot to vote

Eggman Park
Palace of Twilight
Isolate Isles

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Palace of Twilight
2. Amusement Park
3. Isolated Isles

Glass Joe Helmet (Credit to Triple Wario)

Protects you from damage, but you can still take knock back. After 4 hits, the helmet breaks.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Juri moveset

Juri would also have inputs, the inputs function similarly to the other Shotos in Ultimate, powerful versions of her regular attacks.

At low health Juri bends backwards and activates her Feng Shui engine increasing all of her stats for a limited time.

Neutral Special: Fuharenkyaku: Tapping the button has Juri kick her leg up storing some dark energy, This dark energy is stored and depending on how much is stored changes this attack when you hold the button
0-1 Kicks has her shoot out a grounded projectile
2 Kicks has juri perform a jumping overhead kick
3 Kicks has Juri use 2 powerful kicks.

Side Special: Ryodansatsu: A Forward Somersault kick

Up Special: Tensenrin: Juri spins around and is propelled upwards by dark energy, the longer you hold the button the farther you go

Down Special is Focus attack, it's juri's focus attack from SFIV

Final smash: Sakai Fuhazen/ Kaisen Dankairaku
Sakai Fuhazen: Activated from afar, Juri shoots out a giant blade of Dark Energy
Kaisen Dankairaku: Activated up close, juri enters a cutscene with the nearest opponent reenacting the attack from SFVI

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Villain Item: Eagle Bomb (Space Firebird)

(Apologies for using the game's promo art; It is actual hell trying to find a good image of the item itself.)

If this is meant to be a celebration of villains, why not celebrate some of Nintendo's very first? When thrown, the Eagle Bomb explodes, throwing out weaker but still dangerous shrapnel.

Votes
  1. Another Dimension
  2. Launch Base
  3. Dark Side

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Juri’s moveset will be used. Here are the results of the stage voting:
Palace of Twilight 6
Dark Side 4
Launch Base 5
Eggman’s Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park2
Another Dimension 1
Isolated Isles 3

So Palace of Twilight will be added. All items will be as well.

Job #54: Submit Palace of Twilight Music
Submit up to four music tracks from The Legend of Zelda to play on the Palace of Twilight stage. Make sure you don’t submit the same songs that already play on Death Mountain.

Job #55: Submit A Third Party Boss
Submit a heroic character from a third party series to act as a boss. It does not have to be a series already represented in the game, but it does need to originate from a company that already has characters in the game.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 55:Sonic The Hedgehog (Credits for Janx_uwu)
Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic runs at his canon speed - that is, faster than the speed of sound - as he dashes at various angles across the stage. It's almost futile to try and attack him in this state, and getting hit by him hits hard, so you'll have to time your dodges rather than position yourself well. He taunts often, and these are your best shots at attacking him. Sonic has a few moves of his own:

-A homing attack (homes in from a distance)
-A Spin Dash (same as Smash)
-A Wild Rush (Sonic dashes in multiple directions towards the opponent before barreling at them with a powerful kick)

After getting to 1/4 health, Sonic goes Super, and gains the following attacks that are stronger versions of the above attacks

-Sonic Wind (homes in from a distance, but is faster, stronger, and doesn't extend his hurtbox)
-A Drop Dash (minimal windup, will lead into an aerial combo)
-A Loop Kick (is faster, can lead into more stuff)

Sonic does retain many of his moves from Smash but won't use most of them unless the opponent is knocked down - he's not just gonna wait for you to get back up! When defeated, the Chaos Emeralds leave Sonic and he falls down like this:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Zero (Mega Man X)

Zero has a full moveset. Straight up. And he'll use it in an aggressive rushdown playstyle, though he knows when he needs to back off, and will do so efficiently.

Neutral B - Z Buster. A transient midrange projectile that does more damage up close, with the buster itself basically being an extra smash attack. Leaves him open. If parried, the shot will reflect onto him and hurt him badly.
Side B - Dash. An extremely versatile mobility tool, though Zero will mainly use it for getting in close. Works almost identically to the X series.
Down B - Giga Attack. He can activate it once for every time he takes 25%, it has the extreme radius of something like full Magic Burst, and it will break anything but a full shield. Better be ready to dodge!
Up B - Ryuenjin. Basically just Ken's firey Shoryuken.

Jabs and tilts are all Z-sabre swings, same goes for down smash, forward smash is like Mega Man's in that it launches a projectile (an energy wave similar to his Assist Trophy attack), aerieals are kicks or swings, Up Smash is just a literal uppercut, no fanciness.

His moves somewhat teach the player to stay aware of their opponent's position in this complex chess game, and will also test their timing of parries and dodges, as Zero near-perfectly spaces his sword swings.

Zero is fought in Zero Space, just like in X5, except he hasn't gone maverick.

When defeated, he lies as a half-destroyed husk with one arm. Oh goodness, that looks bad. Hopefully he can hide himself while he repairs himself.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Flight Unit HO229 Type-B

Fight 2b inside her mech. Will be a very bullet hell type fight, the attack & 2b herself are weaker but you need avoid small knockback from lots of onscreen bullets and lasers to reach 2b & do damage.

Fight takes place on top of a goliath machine
specifically the 1st boss Engels, know learning these details is not a huge spoiler but was one of my favorite side quests.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission will be Monster Hunter

Sorta the reverse Rathalos, the hunter walks around slowly, swinging around her (really, really big) sword. Occasionally she will place traps on the stage, which is the same place Rathalos is fought.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Ryu (Street Fighter)
1683148201458.jpeg

Uses his moves from Ultimate, minus the Final Smashes. Three times in the fight, he enters the Power of Nothingness, and his attacks become stronger for a short period of time.

Boss character submission:
DOOM Slayer (DOOM)
1683184340764.png

("Rip & Tear" theme starts playing when enters the battle)​
DOOM Slayer is the main protagonist of ID Software's/Bethesda's DOOM video game series and he is a "nameless" space marine that fights zombies and demons in hell, Phobos/Deimos or even on Earth.

DOOM Slayer or DOOM guy is considered as one of most popular PC characters of all time and he is also considered as a video game icon from the 90's.
Heck, his games popularized the FPS games like Quake, Half-Life or even Halo. Although Wolfenstein came before Doom and it's considered more as grandfather of genre, DOOM still holds up as one of most influential FPS video game series in video game history.

The boss battle takes place on "Hell on Earth" location from Eternal and this song plays during the battle.
The stage has two floating platforms and it's a walk-off stage.
1683186986836.png

His design is taken from DOOM Eternal.

As a boss character, here are the attacks that he uses during the boss fight:
1. Shotgun - DOOM slayer shoots at the player with shotgun. If close, it deals huge damage, but if far then less (it can break the player's shield).
2. Punch - DOOM Slayer punches in front of himself. The punch deals normal damage and medium knockback.
3. Chainsaw - Slayer pulls up the chainsaw and starts running around the stage and slashes down the player brutally when has contact with it. The chainsaw deals normal damage (but it's spammable).
4. Chaingun/Minigun - Slayer pulls up a minigun and shoots at any direction. The bullets deal a small amount of damage, but it's considered as spam damage (you know, multiple bullets deal a lot of damage to player)
5. Siphon grenade - Slayer throws a grenade at the player and tries to leech off the player's health. It returns to slayer after the moment.

He also runs and jumps around the stage to give him more mobility as a boss.

In second phase where DOOM Slayer has 50% of it's life, then he goes on berserk mode and pulls out stronger weapons.
(While keeping the ones from first phase)

6. Rocket launcher - Slayer pulls out the launcher and tries to shoot directly at the player. The rocket deals huge amount of damage per shot.
7. Super Shotgun - Slayer pulls out the super shotgun and shoots at the player. It acts like a normal shotgun from first phase, but it's stronger and it has a meat hook that pulls the player close to him.
8. Ballista - Slayer pulls up the Ballista gun (A slow-firing but heavy-hitting energy weapon which uses the same ammunition as the Plasma Rifle) and fires at the player. The bullet deals a big amount of damage, so watch out!
9. BFG 9000 (Big frying gun - name altered to keep the game family friendly I guess. I dunno if this game needs to be censored) - Slayer activates his "BFG" and tries to "kill" the player with it. When fired, the laser covers the half of the stage and it deals insane amount of damage. So better watch out!
10. Crucible - One of the final weapons that DOOM slayer has: the Crucible! When DOOM slayer pulls out the Crucible, he rushes straight at the opponent and swings the sword in front of him. The damage of swing deals so much damage that chances of survival may vary.
(He may be very strong boss in this game, but some of his moves are gonna be nerfed to make him balanced)

When defeated, he falls down on the ground and the pink blood is leaking out of him (Blood is censored to make it family-friendly).

I nominate DOOM guy/slayer, because I feel that DOOM guy would be a perfect boss for the game since he is no stranger for fighting monsters since he literally slayed dozens of demons and zombies, so the playable villains from the game like Bowser or Ridley would be great foes for him to fight.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Boss character submission:
DOOM Slayer (DOOM)
View attachment 371659

("Rip & Tear" theme starts playing when enters the battle)​
DOOM Slayer is the main protagonist of ID Software's/Bethesda's DOOM video game series and he is a "nameless" space marine that fights zombies and demons in hell, Phobos/Deimos or even on Earth.

DOOM Slayer or DOOM guy is considered as one of most popular PC characters of all time and he is also considered as a video game icon from the 90's.
Heck, his games popularized the FPS games like Quake, Half-Life or even Halo. Although Wolfenstein came before Doom and it's considered more as grandfather of genre, DOOM still holds up as one of most influential FPS video game series in video game history.

The boss battle takes place on "Hell on Earth" location from Eternal and this song plays during the battle.
The stage has two floating platforms and it's a walk-off stage.
View attachment 371660

His design is taken from DOOM Eternal.

As a boss character, here are the attacks that he uses during the boss fight:
1. Shotgun - DOOM slayer shoots at the player with shotgun. If close, it deals huge damage, but if far then less (it can break the player's shield).
2. Punch - DOOM Slayer punches in front of himself. The punch deals normal damage and medium knockback.
3. Chainsaw - Slayer pulls up the chainsaw and starts running around the stage and slashes down the player brutally when has contact with it. The chainsaw deals normal damage (but it's spammable).
4. Chaingun/Minigun - Slayer pulls up a minigun and shoots at any direction. The bullets deal a small amount of damage, but it's considered as spam damage (you know, multiple bullets deal a lot of damage to player)
5. Siphon grenade - Slayer throws a grenade at the player and tries to leech off the player's health. It returns to slayer after the moment.

He also runs and jumps around the stage to give him more mobility as a boss.

In second phase where DOOM Slayer has 50% of it's life, then he goes on berserk mode and pulls out stronger weapons.
(While keeping the ones from first phase)

6. Rocket launcher - Slayer pulls out the launcher and tries to shoot directly at the player. The rocket deals huge amount of damage per shot.
7. Super Shotgun - Slayer pulls out the super shotgun and shoots at the player. It acts like a normal shotgun from first phase, but it's stronger and it has a meat hook that pulls the player close to him.
8. Ballista - Slayer pulls up the Ballista gun (A slow-firing but heavy-hitting energy weapon which uses the same ammunition as the Plasma Rifle) and fires at the player. The bullet deals a big amount of damage, so watch out!
9. BFG 9000 (Big frying gun - name altered to keep the game family friendly I guess. I dunno if this game needs to be censored) - Slayer activates his "BFG" and tries to "kill" the player with it. When fired, the laser covers the half of the stage and it deals insane amount of damage. So better watch out!
10. Crucible - One of the final weapons that DOOM slayer has: the Crucible! When DOOM slayer pulls out the Crucible, he rushes straight at the opponent and swings the sword in front of him. The damage of swing deals so much damage that chances of survival may vary.
(He may be very strong boss in this game, but some of his moves are gonna be nerfed to make him balanced)

When defeated, he falls down on the ground and the pink blood is leaking out of him (Blood is censored to make it family-friendly).

I nominate DOOM guy/slayer, because I feel that DOOM guy would be a perfect boss for the game since he is no stranger for fighting monsters since he literally slayed dozens of demons and zombies, so the playable villains from the game like Bowser or Ridley would be great foes for him to fight.
Unfortunately this isn’t eligible as third party bosses have to be from a company with a character in the game

Unfortunately this isn’t eligible as third party bosses have to be from a company with a character in the game
Oh, sorry.

Anyway, here's the replacement:

Yeah, I know this idea may come off weird at first glance, but there's more to cover out him as a boss for Super Smash Bros. Baddies...

Introducing..

Crash Bandicoot
1683208942254.png
Crash Bandicoot is the main eponymous protagonist of Crash Bandicoot series, made by Naughty Dog, but bought by Activision Blizzard and he was originally meant to be Sony's mascot that was suppose to fight Mario & Sonic, but it failed due to Nintendo's victory in 1990's console wars.

Crash is considered as one of most popular video game icons of all time and he is one of most influencial platformer characters that many people know about. Plus he was very important to the video game history, because without him, we wouldn't got any good 3D platformer games.

The boss battle would take place on N. Sanity beach and this song plays during the battle.
1683209663153.png

His design would be taken from Crash 4, but his stage is taken from N. Sanity Trilogy to match the charm of the remake of first game and the first game as well.

So, let's get into his boss moveset:
1. Spin - Crash starts to spin around as an attack. He can move while attacks, so it gives him a big advantage in the battle. The spin deals normal damage and it has a medium knockback.
2. Body Slam - Crash jumps high and slams down at the player. When missed, the ground shakes around him. The fall gives a big amount of damage (it also buries you if perfectly landed) while earthquake doesn't deal damage, but it knocks you out into the air.
3. Wumpa launcher - Crash grabs the launcher out of nowhere and tries to aim his bazooka at the player. If shot at the player, the wumpa would deal big amount of damage.
4. Slide attack - Crash grabs momentum and slides directly at the player when grounded. The slide deals normal damage. You can dodge it by jumping over him.
5. Crate throw - Crash pulls out a crate from nowhere and he throws it in the same trajectory as Simon Belmont's axes. The boxes can be destroyed, but if not, they deal big damage to player.
Occasionally, he can throw out a TNT or nitro crate at the player and it explodes when touches the ground or the player character.
The TNT crate's explosion deals huge amount of damage, but nitro crate deals less damage than the TNT one.

When 50% of his life is depleted, he grabs a crate from nowhere and destroys it, releasing Aku-Aku from it and the mask is placed on his face. When the mask appears on his face, he becomes invincible.
The moveset is the same, but Crash wears a mask during the phase.

In order to knock the mask out, you must attack Crash from behind to let him lose the mask for while before he gets up for fight again.

When 25% of his health is depleted, he throws out the Aku-Aku mask and grabs the quantum masks for his arsenal.
The moveset retains the same from past phases, but he gets new attacks in his arsenal.

6. Lani-Loli mask: Crash grabs the Lani-Loli mask and he makes himself phase through player's attacks or phase out the projectiles sent by player.
7. Akano mask - Crash grabs the Akano mask and starts to spin & jump around with the mask. It can absorb the projectiles sent by player. It also lets Crash glide in the air while jumping.
8. Kupuna-Wa mask: Crash grabs the Kupuna-Wa mask and slows down time and the "slow time" effect covers the whole stage (this means it slows down the player while running, jumping or attacking. Also it slows down the projectiles sent by him).
9. Ika-Ika mask - Crash grabs the Ika-Ika mask and switches the gravity for 0.5 seconds (It only affects the player, it's projectiles and whole stage. The effect doesn't apply to boss).

He can run and jump around the stage to make him mobile during the battle.

When he has 1% of his health, you can hit him with any attack and he falls down on the ground, leaving him with empty healthbar.

During defeat, he gets up for while and tries to attack the player with a spin attack, but without any warning multiple wooden crates fall on his head and he gets squished, leaving only his head and shoes (this means the player's victory)
(This is a reference when Crash doesn't collect any crates and he the crates are falling on his head for the punishment) (The second reference is to one of his death animations in Crash games where Crash is squished so hard that only visible parts are his head and shoes (feet)).

I submit Crash Bandicoot as a boss character, because it would be fun to see Crash as boss character in the game. Also he would make sense since we have Neo Cortex in the roster.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For Palace of Twilight I’ll submit some music tracks which will all be used:
1. Palace of Twilight
2. Midna’s Lament
3. Zant Battle
4. Darknut

So now here are the options for bosses:
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Sonic
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Zero
nirvanafan nirvanafan Flight Unit HO229 Type-B
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Monster Hunter
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Ryu
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Crash Bandicoot

So please vote for your top three or two most wanted of these options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first.
My votes:
1. Sonic
2. Monster Hunter
3. Crash

Job #56: Submit A Third Party Assist From An Unrepresented Game
Similar to the last job, now we’ll be adding content from a third party series but this time it will be for a game that does not have any representation so far. It needs to originate from a company that already has playable representation in Smash. Please submit the generic minion for it, and how they would function.

Job #57: Submit Street Fighter Bounties
Since we just finished up content for Juri why not do bounties for Street Fighter? Please submit up to five villainous characters or minions from Street Fighter to be given bounties. They need to actually be malicious in the game so someone won’t be eligible just because you technically fight them in the arcade mode (so no Zangief). Final Fight characters will be eligible if they have appeared in Street Fighter but not any other Capcom series will be eligible too.

Last edited:
Job 56:
Mini gooseka (Alex Kidd)
1683215915221.png
Kaicho is one of enemies that is found in Alex Kidd in Miracle world DX (the remake of the first game) and it's a miniature version of Gooseka from Alex Kidd.

When summoned, it would walk around the stage and he would shoot out the projectiles at the enemies. The projectiles can pass through the walls.

It can be KO'ed by attacks.

I nominate Mini Gooseka as an assist trophy, because Alex Kidd needs to be represented in the game somehow since Alex Kidd was used to be SEGA's flagship franchise until Sonic stole it's thunder in 1990's.

Job 57:
Vega
1683215539253.png

Balrog
1683215510721.png

Sagat

1683215566345.png

Abigail (Does it count?)
1683215476172.png

Gill
1683215601645.png

Boss votes:
1. Sonic
2. Crash Banooca
3. Ryu

Attachments

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 57:Street Fighter Bounties

Akuma

Akuma_(Street_Fighter).png

F.A.N.G.

FangStreetFighter.png

Poison
(I know that Poison is from Final Fight,but Final Fight characters probably can made part of Street Fighter universe,and i know that Smash is for boys and girls,but Poison can be kinda censored)

images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job 56:Monokuma (Danganronpa)

View attachment 371703

Monokuma is the main villain from Danganronpa series,he is a robotic bear of a killing game.

Monokuma as an assist is Monokuma is sitted on his throne and he press the button with a hammer,some chains with collars traps the opponents and is pushed into the outside of the stage.
Monokuma isn’t eligible since Danganronpa isn’t owned by a company with playable representation in the game

Top Bottom