• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Villains Smash Bros. (Super Smash Baddies)

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Sonic
2. Crash
3. Ryu

Sniper Joe (Mega Man)

As an assist trophy, it will shoot up to 3 bullets or hold up his shield that will block attacks.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Ryu
2. Sonic
3. Monster Hunter

Cacodemon

The Cacodemon would fly around and shoot a projectile or if you get to close, it delivers a powerful bite, you can KO the Cacodemon by shooting a Projectile into it's mouth while it's open

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Gnorc Balloonist

Flys around & tries dashing into enemies with shield

Violent Ken

Mech Zangief

Twelve

Kolin

Falke

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the assist voting:
Sonic 17
Zero 3
Flight Unit HO229 Type-B 0
Monster Hunter 3
Ryu 7
Crash Bandicoot 5

So Sonic will be added as a boss.

Here are the options for assists:
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Mini Gooseka
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Sniper Joe
cashregister9 cashregister9 Cacodemon
nirvanafan nirvanafan Gnorc Balloonist

So please vote for your top two most wanted options. You can vote for your own submission this time
My votes:
1. Mini Gooseka
2. Sniper Joe

Job #58: Submit A Villain Who Debuted In The 1980s
For our next character, we’re submitting villains who debuted in the 1980s or earlier. They do not need to be from Nintendo. Please submit the villain, who they are and a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game

Votes:
1. Sniper Joe
2. Mini Gooseka

1980's villain submission:
Janken the Great (Alex Kidd)
1683292946867.png

First appearance: Alex Kidd in Miracle world (1986 - Sega Master system)
Franchise: Alex Kidd (Owned by SEGA)

Who is he?
Janken the Great is the main antagonist of Alex Kidd in Miracle world and it's remake.
He is the ruler of planet Janbarik and he was to conquer the whole planet Aries.

Janken the Great/Emperor Janken has invaded the Aries and wished to rule the kingdom of Radaxian, so he turned it's inhabitants into stone and Alex Kidd needed to stop him before he conquers the whole planet Aries.
He is the master at Janken (Rock, paper and scissors) and when Alex Kidd came to him, confronting him, he was defeated by Alex and turned himseft into stone at the end.

Janken the Great is considered as one of most notable SEGA villains of all time and while being niche SEGA character, it still manages to be known by it's fans of the franchise and the company itself.

How he would fight in the game?
Well, Janken would obviously use the ability of Janken in his moveset. He would punch, push opponents with the palm strike or slice up opponents with "scissors" hand (or cut them up to make the move more realistic).
Heck, we could give him moves from other villains for his moveset to give him more moveset potential.

He would be heavyweight all around character with no additional moveset options.

Why Janken as 1980's villain?
I nominate Janken as the 80's villain for the prompt, because I feel that Alex Kidd really deserves to be represented in the game since it's a SEGA franchise that had an official mascot for the company in 1980's before Sonic - Alex Kidd himself.
Also I think he would be nice addition to the roster, giving the fact that we have only 1 SEGA villain - Dr. Eggman.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Sniper Joe
2. Cacodemon

Job 58:Dracula (Castlevania)

Dracula_sotn.jpg

Dracula Vlad Tepes (AKA Dracula) is the main villain of the Castlevania series,he is a vampire that lives in the castle and feel into madness by his wife's death,and he is always killed by a clan of monster hunters that are Belmont family.

I wanted to submit Abobo from Double Dragon and Dr. Wily from Mega Man,but i think Dracula is a good choice,and Abobo is more an enemy instead a villain

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Mini Gooseka
2. Sniper Joe

Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

Dr. Wily turns his former colleague Dr. Light's robots into machines to fight Mega Man. He would fight in the Wily Caspule, using attacks from his assist trophy and his robot masters. He should be in this game because Mega Man has big ties with Nintendo and Smash.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the assist voting:
Mini Gooseka 8
Sniper Joe 10
Cacodemon 2
Gnorc Balloonist 0

So Sniper Joe will be added.

Here are the options for the next character. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order.
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Janken the Great
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Dracula
nirvanafan nirvanafan Arcade DK
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Dr. Wily
@DarkVortex King Hippo

My votes:
1. Dracula
2. King Hippo
3. Wily

Job #59: Submit A Big Single Player Mode
We’re finally at the big single player mode of this game. The World of Light equivilent. It doesn’t have to be quite as big as WoL (in fact that might be a little bit too much for this game) but I would like this to be a pretty substantial game mode, primarily for one player. As for everything else, you decide yourself. It doesn’t have to have a story at all so we can add something like smash run or tour. Please go in-detail with how the mode works or it won’t be accepted.

D

Deleted member

1. Willy
2. Dracula
3. Hippo
WorldofLightCharacterLocations.jpg

+
Low_Loyalty_City_%28Civ6%29.jpg

=
Take Over the World
You choose one of our characters. Players have a map full of iconic locations like the Mushroom Kingdom, Donkey Kong Island, Green Hill Zone, Hyrule, Dream Land, etc. It's laid out like an RTS map, and there will be key locations that must be taken by doing battles and challenges in order to capture them and then battling the boss of that area, be that one of our bosses or another playable character. You can also send out troops to attack key zones, which we could use our assists for. Each character will have their own unique abilities for this so there is a ton of replay value. The end goal is to take over the world. You also unlock wanted posters and other bonuses along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
King Hippo
Janken
Arcade DK

"King Bowser. Doctor Eggman. You may be wondering why you are gathered here today. You see, I'm putting together a team..."
Master Hand reveals to Bowser and Eggman that a new, mysterious threat has been corrupting the heroes of Smash, and that now it's up to them to reclaim the fallen saviors, defeat the mysterious new uber-villain, and recruit whatever other antagonists they find along the way. (so it's basically Suicide Squad)

GAMEPLAY
You know the Smash Run map? Make that like the size of The Maze from Subspace. Then double it. Then double it again. Then you might have an idea of what a small part of this new open-world platforming environment is like. This is where you'll run into new enemies/sub-bosses to destroy and new baddies to recruit. Defeating enemies and sub-bosses gets you items as rewards. You have an inventory, kinda like SFVI's World Tour mode, where items are stored. All of the game's items can be found and stored here, as well as items unique to this mode, like fast travel checkpoints and labeled Assist Trophies and things like that. As you fight and recruit villains (who aren't corrupted but like, don't expect them to jump on the idea of saving their archenemies), they will become playable and can be switched out at whim. Certain parts of the map can only be accessed by certain characters, giving this mode some light metroidvania stuff.

Bosses are the heroes of course, and they can be found at various points around the map. When defeated, they will give some clues as to who the main antagonist is and what his plans/motivations are. The bosses you beat can then be summoned for powerful assists later on, kinda like Divine Beast powers from BOTW.

MAP

The center area is based on the bedroom from the original Smash Bros, and acts as a rest area where you are provided with endless hearts and food and stuff. Then you go outside and find various environments based on the series included in Villains Smash. You go into lairs to find the villains, like Wily Castle for Wily obviously. Bosses have their own little areas as well.

MAIN ANTAGONIST

idk yet maybe we could have a job for it or something

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the next villain voting:
Janken the Great 5
Dracula 14
Arcade DK 1
Dr. Wily 13
King Hippo 9

So Dracula wins by one vote and will be added! However, it’s so close and they’re both such iconic villains that him and Dr. Wily will both be added as our next villains!

So, here’s the first jobs for their content:

Job #60: Submit A Castlevania or Mega Man Lair
To be honest this job is more of a formality because both characters literally already have their stages in Ultimate that are literally their own castles so we can probably just add those. If you do want to submit something else, however, you can.

Job #61: Submit Alts For Dracula And/Or Dr. Wily
Submit up to 12 colours for Dracula and Dr. Wily. If they’re a reference to anything, please say what.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Dracula Alts:
1. Default (Symphony of the Night)
2. Blue (Castlevania box art)
3. Red (Japan Simon's Quest)
4. Gray (Statue)
5. Purple (N64)
6. White (Soma Cruz)
7. Rondo of Blood
8. Dracula X
9. Portrait of Ruin
10. Judgement
11. Bloodlines
12. Chronicles

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Drac’s alts will be used. We currently don’t have any Dr. Wily alts so I can submit one by the end of the day, but if people want to submit a list it will be used. Dracula Castle and Wily Castle will also both be used.

Job #62: Submit Music For Wily Or Dracula’s Castle
Submit four music tracks to play on each stage and a link to them.

Job #63: Submit Metroid Bounties
You can submit up to five villains, including generic enemies, from the Metroid series to receive bounties. Please include an image of each character.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll submit Wily's alts and music for Dracula's Castle
1. Default
2. Green labcoat (reference to Alien Wily)
3. Red labcoat, white shirt (Fire Man)
4. Yellow labcoat, red shirt (Guts Man)
5. Blue labcoat, white shirt (Ice Man)
6. Black labcoat, yellow shirt, black pants (Elec Man)
7. Dark blue labcoat, yellow shirt (Air Man)
8. Dark green labcoat, light blue shirt (Bubble Man)
9. Brown labcoat, dark green shirt (Wood Man)
10. Purple labcoat, yellow shirt (Napalm Man)
11. Light blue labcoat, black shirt (Crystal Man)
12. Mr. X coat

Vampire Killer
Nothing to Lose
Bloodlines
The Tragic Prince

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here’s the poll for our single player mode:

(If Janx_uwu Janx_uwu ’s submission wins we’ll have a job to decide it’s antagonist and title)

Job #64: Submit A Moveset For Dracula And/Or Dr. Wily
All you need to submit are the four specials and the final smash for both Dracula, Dr. Wily, or either of them. Please explain how each move works or it might br disqualified.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit a Dracula moveset

Dracula is overall very heavy and has relatively short range in his melee attacks. To compensate for this he has more projectiles.

Neutral Special: Hellfire

A chargeable attack. Normally he shoots one small quick travelling fireball but after charging he can shoot three.

Side Special: Dark Inferno

He shoots a big, slow travelling meteor that explodes upon contact with opponents. Needs to be charged a bit before firing the projectile.

Up Special: Bat

He transforms into a fly and, for a short amount of time, is fully controllable. If time runs out or he is hit he will transform back into a human form and enters free fall.

Down Special: Soul Steal

If he’s close enough to an enemy a small whispy orb will exit their body and follow towards Dracula. This damages the opponent and there’s a small chance it could heal Dracula.

Final Smash: True Dracula

Transformation final smashes are back! He goes into his true form where he’s invincible and he can fly all across the stage.

Edit: I’ll do one for Dr. Wily too

Neutral Special: Energy Orb
A chargeable move similar to Samus’s neutral special.

Side Special: Alien Blasts
He shoots three quick travelling small energy orbs from a retro looking gun.

Up Special: Wily Capsule
He gets into the Wily Capsule and flies directly upwards. It’s a pretty good recovery option since he flies pretty far and has hit boxes on his top and side. To offset it, he is overall really light.

Down Special: Pin
A slow moving attack where he reaches upwards and slams a pin into the ground. While it’s difficult to hit someone it can potentially allow you to deal additional damage to them.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright so I said I would do it on the 27th but I’m gonna sorta soft-make this thread come back today! Just know jobs might be more scarce than before. Anyways the movesets will be used and so will Take Over The World mode! Here’s the next job:

Job #65: Submit A Villain From A Western IP
Any named villain is eligible just as long as they come from a company headquartered in a country considered “western”, so basically Europe, North America or Australia. Please submit the character, who they are and a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Our 1st Smash western IP should have its villain join our roster at some point so will nominate her.

Gruntilda

Western villain submission:
Shao Kahn
(Mortal Kombat - Midway/Netherrealm studios/Warner bros. Interactive/Warner Bros. Discovery)
1684764211467.png

"Nothing can alter your destiny, nor mine!"

Who is this lad with the mask?
Shao Kahn is the primary antagonist of Midway's fighting game series Mortal Kombat (Made by Ed Boon) and he is powerful tyrant of the Outworld throne. He is praised as one of most popular video game villains. Alongside Shinook, he serves as a primary antagonist of the series.
Although Shang Tsung is a main antagonist of the series, Shao Kahn is more popular than him in comparison. After his debut in MK II, he started to appear in other MK games as boss or even playable.

Shao Kahn the Konqueror is the overlord of Outworld and he served as antagonist for most of the series. He appeared as boss in multiple games and he was an antagonist in MK (2011)'s story mode and a secodary one in MK11's story mode. He was even an announcer for the game's arcade.

How the heck he could work in smash?
Well, well, well. Shao Kahn is not a stranger for fighting games, since he appeared in many of them. Yes, so his moveset for smash would be taken from Mortal Kombat games. He could use his signature hammer, fists, legs and more, given the fact that he is a fighting game character.
His gimmicks would be 1-1 Facing, Command Inputs, Button commands and he would have new gimmick in game like Super Meter, where it rises while dealing damage or taking damage. It can be spent to Amplify his special moves by holding the button or perform a deadly breaker move by pressing the special while shielding, which he could break out of his combos.
The gimmicks could reference MK games, where he originated from.

He would be heavyweight rushdown fighter with slow speed and he doesn't have any movement options such as crawling or wall-jumping. He could also have universal armor gimmick like Kazuya and Bowser.

There is a secret when you play him. When you could choose him as playable fighter, the announcer's voice changes into Mortal Kombat's one (It's kinda similar to Kazuya's situation, where he has different announcer).

Why Shao Kahn as fighter for Super Smash Baddies?
Shao Kahn should be added to smash baddies roster, because he would represent Mortal Kombat franchise, or even Warner Bros. games as whole, which it would be similar to Sora, since he (Sora) is owned by non-video game company, just like Shao Kahn. Also he would have genuine moveset potential like using his hammer as side smash or even his final smash would be based on his "Fatality" move.
(Although Sora is not in the game, but Shao Kahn would be Sora's equivalent for this game)

Also like I mentioned earlier, he would be another character who is owned by non-video game company (Warner Bros. Discovery).

(Also imagine his reveal trailer, where villains from the game encounter him in the showdown)

FazDude

Smash Master
Western Villain: Ross (Bad Piggies)

Hailing from Finland (which is part of the West), Ross is an example of a villainous protagonist (even if he's less flatout malicious than driven by hunger), which could be fun to see in Smash Baddies. With all the vehicles and contraptions he can build, he'd have a varied moveset with a ton of potential! Plus, he's an indie rep, and you all know how I feel about those.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 65:Jinx (League of Legends)

Jinx_render.png

Jinx is the playable character from League of Legends,she is a maniac criminal that was created by Silco as a daughter and sister and rival of Vi.

League of Legends is a most famous game that have gaming tournaments,have more of billion of players,LoL have comics and the most known cartoon that is Arcane.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Western villain submission
Diablo

he is only the only 3rd party villain to be suggested by a company that hasnt had a content in smash
also diablo series has sold more than 25 million worldwide and has been around since 1997 and its still printing money

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft)

She would act as a summoner character, using Zerg units to attack other villains. She should be in this game because she would represent more mature Activision franchises and real time strategy games, which have no presence as villains.
Resubmitting Kerrigan for western IP villain

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Geno (Fortnite)

The Leader of the mysterious Imagined Order. A being of infinite power and has many forms and splinters throughout the Ominverse.

Geno would be a mage type character and can also use the many abilities and weapons seen throughout fortnite and his most notable Snapshot. The Ageless Champion

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the options for villain voting:
nirvanafan nirvanafan Gruntilda
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Shao Kahn
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Agent 47
FazDude FazDude Ross
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Jinx
Geno Boost Geno Boost Diablo
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Kerrigan
cashregister9 cashregister9 Geno

So please vote for your top three most wanted options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first.
My votes:
1. Diablo
2. Shao Kahn
3. Kerrigan

Job #66: Submit An Item For A Represented Nintendo Series
Just submit an item for any Nintendo series currently represented on the roster. Please submit the item and how it would function. It does need to have at least a vague villain theming to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom