• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: The Ultimate Game Collection - Continued

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Witcher 3 (I'm genuinely surprised nobody submitted it for the last round)
San Andreas
Angry Birds
Assassin's Creed II

I don't care enough about the 70's to vote for that. What I do care about, however, is a challenge from awhile back that nobody bothered to complete.
Submit A Reveal Trailer

(closest image I could find about reveal trailers) This thread has sort of had the same format for a while now so I figured I’d mix it up by making a job for this game’s reveal trailer. Please submit the trailer that would announce the game and where this trailer would first air.
My idea for this is a tribute to the Japanese ads for Super Mario All Stars. It would begin with Mario and Master Chief walking towards eachother, with the implication being that they're about to duke it out. Instead, however, they shake hands; think the Sora trailer for Smash. Shortly after, they look towards the camera as a spotlight appears and a vigorous applause starts. Steve from Minecraft appear behind them (in a suit and tie), and begins laying down red carpet into a massive building that resembles a theater. Mario and the Chief walk down that red carpet, as do some of the other characters featured in this compilation (such as Ellie, Ryu, Sonic, and the Heavy). The camera begins to pan up, revealing tonight's showing (and the logo for the compilation): ALL STARS: THE ULTIMATE GAME COLLECTION

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Marvel VS Capom 2 achievements

Super Fighting Robot,MEGA MAN!: Complete the Arcade mode with Mega Man
With Great Powers,Comes Great Responsibility: Complete the Arcade mode with Spider-Man
Genius,Billionaire and Playboy: Complete the Arcade mode with Iron Man
Let's Go,Bub!: Complete the Arcade Mode with Wolverine
The Jill Sandwich: Defeat Jill Valentine or lose a match with her

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some last of us achievements since no one did any

No Matter What: Complete the main game
Don't Go: Complete Left Behind
Look for the Light: Find all Firefly Pendants
Endure and Survive: Find all comics
That's All I Got: Hear all of Ellie's jokes

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Submit A Recently Released Game

We only have one game that actually originated in this current generation so for this job we’re going to add another one. You can submit any game as long as it originally released in 2012 or sooner (This was the year the Wii U launched and so it is arguably the start of the last console generation so that’s why 2012 specifically is the year. And since we have a recent game…

Submit An Older Game

Submit a game from the older console generations. Any game made before 1991 will be eligible. I know this is a bit more restrictive than the other job but there are still plenty of things still allowed for this job. Since we just had a job for 70s games those won’t be eligible here.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Bioshock Infinite

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Bioshock Infinite is a FPS game developed by Irracional Games and published by 2K Games,in this game,a man called Booker DeWitt was sent by a flying city called colombia and he met a woman called Elizabeth.

Choosing a recently released game was hard,i wanted to submit any Dark Souls game,Red Dead Redemption 1 or 2 or a current Mortal Kombat game (MK9 or MKX or MK11),but i think Bioshock Infinite is a good option.

Mega Man 2

Mega_Man_2_capa.jpg

(What?,the japanese box art is better than american box art)

Mega Man 2 is a Run N Gun developed by Capcom,in this game, Mega Man needs to defeat Dr.Wily's 8 robot masters.

i wanted to submit a Bomberman game,but i think SNES Bomberman games would be better for being in the ultimate game collection

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

1677442707398.png

I'm sure everyone remembers this game's critical and commercial success. Nothing much to add other than that it's considered possibly the most polished and fun open world of all time. Its departure from the traditional series structure of dungeons and bosses (something I think is kinda unfounded because it still has dungeons, just less of them) also means it sticks out more in our collection from Ocarina of Time and any other Zelda entries we might add in the future.

Dragon Quest III

1677442178205.png

We're all Smash fans, so we all watched Sakurai give his spiel a couple of years ago on how important Dragon Quest III was in Japan and to the development of JRPGs. Not only does DQIII have that critical history attached to it, it's one of the best-aged RPGs of the era. It can be clunky, but it's much more playable with modern sensibilities than all its contemporaries because of how tight the gameplay is.

New game:
Shovel Knight (Steam/PC, Yacht Club Games - 2014)
1677443472485.png
Shovel Knight is a 2014 platform video game made by Yacht Club Games and it's inspired by retro video games that were released on NES back in the 1980's. The player takes the control of titular Shovel Knight, who must fight all knights and defeat the Enchantress.

This game has 5 campaign modes and they have different stories, but they still revolve around the protagonist fighting the evil by attacking with shovel.

Since we have a 1 indie game (Minecraft counts) in our collection, I feel that Shovel Knight should be the second indie game since it's considered as one of the greatest indie games of all time (or even the greatest game of time as Wikipedia said).
Also knights are cool, especially who come from 8-bit-styled indie game.

Old game submission:
Ninja Gaiden (NES/Arcade, Tecmo - 1988)
1677443427392.png
Ninja Gaiden is an action-platform video game made by Tecmo in 1988 and it's about a Ninja/Shinobi named Ryu Hayabusa, who travels to USA to defeat the person who killed his father.

Ninja Gaiden (1988) is considered as one of the greatest games of all time due to it's fast paced gameplay and story.
Also we don't have any games from Koei Tecmo, so it would make sense to add this game as first KT game in our collection.

Plus, it even started the franchise on very high note, which is cool.

Also I posted a song for the end of my submission:

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I will submit:

Yakuza 0

Yakuza is a huge series with a lot of influence and this entry was basically made specifically as an entry point into the series. It is still really popular and blew up so hard it basically made a niche series massive in the west.

Dragon’s Lair

A game that was super influential to early arcades, Dragon’s Lair was one of the first use of the video in video games with laserdisc technology. It was also notable for bridging the gap between video games and film with former Disney animator Don Bluth working on it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was going to submit BOTW, but as that's already been done I need a substitute. I considered Smash Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fortnite but in the end I think I'll submit...
Persona 5 Royal (2020)
81BgoNw+WuL.jpg

This game is one of the most RPGs of all time, let alone the modern day. Persona is a part of the Megaten megaseries, something that Atlus has been working on since the 80's. While some might prefer other games, it's hard to argue that Persona 5 isn't the most popular.

As for my 80's game... I'll submit it later. I only have one idea right now, and I really hesitate to submit it

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Going to go with a really recent game ive been playing and really enjoying recently

Hi Fi Rush

Paperboy

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit profiles for Pokémon and Ace Attorney at this point I just pick random games to give profiles to

Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Red and Green were both released in Japan in 1996 and absolutely took the world by storm. Here in the Ultimate Game Collection you can experience the improved remake released 8 years later: FireRed and LeafGreen! These games let you travel through the Kanto region to collect and battle Pokémon, animal like creatures of all shapes and sizes who live with humans. You must collect 8 gym badges from all over the vast and expansive world to get a chance to battle the Pokémon Champion and become the champion of the region. Each Pokémon has a type and each type has weaknesses which can give you an advantage in battle. If a wild Pokémon is captured you can even capture it as your own! Throughout the land you’ll find all sorts of Pokémon and people to battle (which can even change between the Red and Green versions) and if you fall in love with the world of this game like millions of others have… You just might be able to catch ‘em all

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
It’s Phoenix Wright’s first day as a lawyer! And he has to defend his best friend… In a murder trial. Not the best first day on the job. But with the help of his mentor Mia Fey he might just be able to point out the contradictions in the prosectution’s arguments and prove his friend innocent. In court trial segments Phoenix must cross examine witnesses and present relevant evidence that might contradict them to find the truth of the situation. And when he does find a contradiction in the witness’s argument… OBJECTION! Evidence can be gathered in investigation segments which also show off the iconic and whimsical characters of the games. Along the way he’ll uncover secrets about himself, his friends, and the very court system he participates in. Four cases are available all presenting one mystery and an extra fifth one that was added in the DS port of this game. The Ace Attorney series has become an absolute phenomenon, appearing in anime, movies, and stage plays, and it all starts here.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the non-American/Japanese and 1970s game votes:
Jet Set Willy 5
Tomb Raider 8
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 26
Mass Effect 2
Little Big Planet
Assassin’s Creed II 15
Angry Birds 11
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt 21
Stellaris 0

Pong 18
The Oregon Trail 8
Combat 5
DND 1
Space Invaders 24
Asteroids 13

So Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Space Invaders will both be added! Achievement, profile and action figure submissions are open. Here are the options for recent and new games. Please vote for your top four most wanted in order for both categories. Your own submission cannot be in first.
Recent
Bioshock Infinite ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Shovel Knight ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Yakuza 0 ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ( Dan Quixote Dan Quixote )
God of War ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Persona 5 Royal ( PeridotGX PeridotGX )
Pizza Tower ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Hi-Fi Rush ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )

Older
Paperboy ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Dragon’s Lair ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation ( Dan Quixote Dan Quixote )
Bubble Bobble ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Ninja Gaiden ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Mega Man 2 ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
SimCity ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )

My votes:
  1. PIZZA TIME
  2. God of War
  3. Persona 5
  4. Yakuza 0

1. Mega Man 2
  2. Dragon Quest 3
  3. Paperboy
  4. Ninja Gaiden

Discussion: What Games Should We Include?
We haven’t had a real discussion yet so we’ll have one now. Just discuss what you think the roster selection has done right, and what games we can include in the future! I do have the next two game jobs planned but the discussions will still likely inform some future jobs.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Sim City
  2. Bubble Bobble
  3. Dragon's Lair
  4. Dragon Quest 3
I'm tempted to rank Dragon's Lair higher, but I feel it's impact was more on the animation industry than the gaming industry

1. God of War
  2. Shovel Knight
  3. Pasta Towel
  4. Bioshock Infinite
SI achivements
  1. UFO, No Way - Shoot the UFO
  2. They Can't Stop All of Us - Win a round without a miss
  3. Making the Best of a Bad Situation - Shoot an invader through the shield

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Archievements

GTA San Andreas

A New Look: go to a barber shop and cut CJ's hair
Follow The Damn Train,CJ!: complete the mission "Wrong Side of The Tracks"
Get The Kids Out of The Room: do the hot coffee minigame

Space Invders

Best Alien Killer: kill all the aliens of the game

Action Figures

GTA San Andreas

Carl Johnson
Big Smoke
Lance "Ryder" Wilson
Sean "Sweet" Johnson
Frank Tenpenny

Space Invaders

Ship
Squid (Small Invader)
Crab (Medium Invader)
Octopus (Large Invader)

Space Invader achievements:
You lost the war with aliens: Die in the game.
The survivor of star wars: Win a round with 1 life left.
In space, no one can you see you getting damage: Win a round with 2 lives left.
(Yes, it's an "Alien" movie reference)
Brave defender: Win 10 rounds without any damage.
Keep going, you can do it!: Win 5 round without any damage

GTA SA Achievements:
Car collector: Get all the cars in game
Man, you're dead: Die in the game
Close combat murderer: Kill a person with melee weapon.
Well done, player. You got all missions completed: Complete all missions in game.
Wait, how?: Use all the cheat codes in the game.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Shovel Knight
2. Yakuza 0
3. Persona 5
4. Bioshock Infinite

1. Mega Man 2
2. Dragon Quest 3
3. Ninja Gaiden
4. Bubble Bobble

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Breath of the Wild
God of War
Persona 5
Shovel Knight

(God, if you exist, please don't let Pizza Tower win. I will return to church if you free us from pizza time)

Dragon Quest 3
Ninja Gaiden
Mega Man 2
Sim City

D

Deleted member

1. Yakuza
2. Persona
3. God of War
4. Shovel Knight

Pizza Tower and HiFi-Rush are both very new and I kinda would prefer to see how they are seen in the long term before we add them. BoTW should get in but we're heavy on Nintendo so best to wait.

1. Dragon Quest 3
2. Mega Man 2
3. Bubble Bobble
4. Ninja Gaiden

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
1. Shovel Knight
2. Persona 5 Royal
3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
4. Yakuza 0

1. Ninja Gaiden
2. Dragon Quest III
3. Mega Man 2
4. Dragon's Lair

As for the discussion of what games we should include, we should probably finalize a mission statement for the whole collection. Are these supposed to be 100 best video games ever? Probably not since that would be the most boring option and we've already included several flawed but important games. So do we want to focus more on games that are important to the history of gaming? Or maybe just games that are very unique and stand on their own? Does that mean quality/critical acclaim is still part of our decision? The real answer is probably some mix of this, but we should think about what to prioritize the most, you know?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
As for the discussion of what games we should include, we should probably finalize a mission statement for the whole collection. Are these supposed to be 100 best video games ever? Probably not since that would be the most boring option and we've already included several flawed but important games. So do we want to focus more on games that are important to the history of gaming? Or maybe just games that are very unique and stand on their own? Does that mean quality/critical acclaim is still part of our decision? The real answer is probably some mix of this, but we should think about what to prioritize the most, you know?
I mean I feel like we pretty much do already have one? In the OP on the original post it was said to be the 100 games that will show newcomers the most about video game history so its sort of like a combination of the best games, easiest to get into, and more important games and I personally feel like we've still been sticking to that mission statement the whole time. We could probably finalize it in a more definitive way at some point though, even if I don't really know how we'd do that yet.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Archievements

Sonic 2

Hedgehogs can't Swim: die drowned in Chemical Plant Zone or Aquatic Ruin Zone
Lucky of Rings: clear all zones without losing rings

Marvel VS Capcom 2

Invincible Team: win a match without lose all three characters of your team
We Are VENOM!: complete the Arcade Mode with Venom
Bad Squad: complete the Arcade Mode with Marvel or/and Capcom villains

Super Mario Bros.

Death By a Weaker: lose a life touching a Goomba

Team Fortress 2

Russian Supporter: as a Medic,heals Heavy
Cool Look: Custom all mercenaries
The Heavy is Dead?: as an Engineer,kill heavy 5 times

Pac-Man

Strong Hungry: eat all Power Pallets

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Submit A Non-Violent Game

Most games have a clear antagonist and way of defeating enemies but plenty don’t so that’s what this is about. Things without violence or conflict as a main mechanic are eligible. There still can be some antagonist. If combat or a villain is present but in a very small role and not the main draw the game can still br eligible. So something like Stardew Valley, for example, would probably still be eligible.

Submit A Game With A Twist On A Genre

Games with twists on genres or subversion of video game expectations being a main part of the story are what this job is about. It’s a bit difficult to explain so just to give some examples, Earthbound would be eligible since it subverts the expectations of most JRPGs by being set in more modern times, and so would Bioshock with its famous “Would You Kindly?” scene that subverts the idea of unquestionably following a narrator. Just know that it does have to be a pretty big part of the game to be eligible. Please do explain how it subverts elements too. Have fun!
(I’m not sure if ActRaiser would be eligible but that’s just the image I found and it also happened to contain two images of games that would be perfect so I used it lol)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Non-violent: PaRappa the Rapper 2

I was thinking of submitting something from Humongous Entertainment, but we need more Sony games. I'm submitting this instead of the first one simply because it's more fun to actually play.

Subversive: Monty on the Run

The subversive aspect here is that the Monty Mole series was one of the first game series to feature political themes.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Twist on Genre
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus

Non-violent
Project Diva Mega Mix

Wanted to nominate a rhythm game for this, also thought of guitar hero / rockband but decided against it since i dont think the collection having several different controllers seems like a good idea and the fake instruments are a big part of the experience for many people (i guess ddr would have a similar issue?)

Last edited:
Non violent game submission:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo - 2020)
1678019585394.png
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a social simulation game made by Nintendo and it was released on Nintendo Switch in march 20, 2020.
The game is about the player character who moves to a deserted island after purchasing a getaway package from Tom Nook, accomplishes assigned tasks, and develops the island as they choose.

The player can build and decorate the island and also craft new items that would be in handy.
In this game, you can also customize your player character and even visit other players' islands.

Yes, I know we have big amount of Nintendo games in our collection, but I feel that AC:NH is the best AC game and one of popular "non-violent" games of all time. The reason why it was popular because it was released during Covid-19 pandemic and many gamers bought the game to contact themselves through a game.
Also it's one of 20 most selling games on NS console.

Game with twist submission:
BioShock (2K games - 2007)
1678018369402.png
BioShock is a FPS game that was made by 2K Boston (which it later became Irrational games) in 2007. The game takes place in 1960, where Jack discovers the underwater city called "The Rapture", which was built by Andrew Ryan. Jack needs to escape the city from ADAM-obsessed enemies (enemies who want ADAM (genetic material that gives people superpowers)) and Big Daddies (Big people with diver suits and drills) while engaging with the few sane humans that remain and learning of Rapture's past.

Bioshock was considered as one of the greatest games of all time due to having a great story, gameplay, soundtrack and it's visuals that were considered this game as game with "games as an art form" status.

Plus it was a spiritual successor to System Shock game series.

I'm submitting this game because it has a twist on it's genre, which is "Would you kindly..." line that was said by Atlas (who was Frank whole time) who was trying to manipulate the protagonist to kill Andrew Ryan - the founder of "The rapture".

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Non-Violent Game:Journey

capsule_616x353.jpg

Journey is an Adventure indie game developed by Thatgamecompany (no joke,that's the video game developement's name) and published by Sony Computer Entertainment,in the game the player xontrols a red caped traveler in a desert that is going to a top of the mountain. Journey is literally an example of video games can be cinematic masterpieces,and this game won nine awards.

Game With a Twist:Shadow of The Colossus

ShadowOfTheColossusGH.jpg

Shadow of The Colossus is an Action-Adventure game developed by Japan Studio and Team Ico and published by Sony Computer Entertainment,in this game,a young man called Wander needs to kill 17 colossues to resurrect a girl called Momo, but all the 17 colossues are all inoccents and Wander becames corrupted by a dark creature (my summary is not very good). Shadow of The Colossus is a biggest classic PlayStation 2 game,the game was influenced by other games as God of War 3,The Legend of Zelda:Breath of The Wild,Elden Ring and Titan Souls,also Shadow of The Colossus have a reamaster for PS3,a remake for PS4 and a movie adaptation that don't have news about it.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I will submit achivements for San Andreas
1. You Picked The Wrong Car, Fool: Kill someone for stealing your car
2. High Level Threat: Get a 6 star wanted rating
3. Varied Taste: Listen to at least one song in full from every radio station
4. Honour Among Thieves: Stop at a red light in a vehicle

I’ll also submit two action figures for Space Invaders:
1. Player Ship
2. UFO

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I mean I feel like we pretty much do already have one? In the OP on the original post it was said to be the 100 games that will show newcomers the most about video game history so its sort of like a combination of the best games, easiest to get into, and more important games and I personally feel like we've still been sticking to that mission statement the whole time. We could probably finalize it in a more definitive way at some point though, even if I don't really know how we'd do that yet.
In that case, I'd say the solution is already there. If the right themes are picked for the job, then the collection will self-correct to be balanced among all those qualities.

The Sims 3

1678076480542.png

For the non-violent game, I'm submitting a series that absolutely needs to be represented in the collection. Not only is the first Sims game one of the best-selling PC games ever made, the series truly codified the life simulation genre that we see represented in super popular modern games like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley, yet it still maintains a wacky character of its own. The Sims 3 is usually considered the most refined and fun entry by fans, so that's the one I went with.

Crypt of the NecroDancer

1678077086988.png

The amount of roguelikes in the indie gaming scene has become its own running gag, but it's a big enough phenomenon that I think it could be a part of the collection. If so, then the most unique twist on the roguelike genre should be the one given the honor! Crypt of the NecroDancer is both a roguelike and a rhythm game, with all movements and attacks needing to be activated by the player on beat with the background music. That means that the game doesn't do the standard roguelike thing of ramping up the difficulty by inundating the player in enemies but my making the movement more tight, which is a very fun and standout idea imo.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Non-violent: Portal 2
1678100561356.jpeg

Twist: Psychonauts (2005)
1678100847898.jpeg

Platformers started out as cute characters collecting cute things in cute worlds. This game is the opposite of that.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Twist: Psychonauts (2005)
View attachment 369062
Can you specify what part of Psychonauts is the twist?

Anyways I’ll submit:
Pong

Yep this again. The influence and popularity of this game basically speaks for itself so I think it would be a good pick.

Undertale

Again, the popularity of this game basically speaks for itself. It became a hit and basically spawned a whole wave of games similar to it… well similar to Earthbound but you know what I mean. Indie games released today still continue to be inspired by it. The way it’s subversive is because it directly comments on a lot of RPG tropes and directly comments on the violence of the genre. It also comments on the player’s tendency to do bad things just to see what would happen with its genocide route.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the recent and older game votes:
Bioshock Infinite 3
Shovel Knight 23
Yakuza 0 18
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 9
God of War 18
Persona 5 Royal 16
Pizza Tower 13
Hi-Fi Rush 1

Paperboy 4
Dragon’s Lair 8
Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation 20
Bubble Bobble 10
Ninja Gaiden 20
Mega Man 2 20
SimCity 13

So Shovel Knight will be added and we have a three-way tie for the other position! Here’s the poll to decide what will be added:

Now here are the options for non-violent and subversive games. Please vote for your top three most wanted for both. Your own submission can’t be in first.
Non-Violent
Pong ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
PaRappa the Rapper 2 ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Portal 2 ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
The Sims 3 ( Dan Quixote Dan Quixote )
Journey ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Animal Crossing: New Horizons ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Megamix ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )

Subversive
Monty on the Run ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Shadow of the Colossus ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Bioshock ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Undertale ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Doki Doki Literature Club ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Crypt of the NecroDancer ( Dan Quixote Dan Quixote )

My votes:
  1. Portal 2
  2. Journey
  3. Pong

1. Shadow of Colossus
  2. Undertale
  3. Bioshock

Submit A Game’s Menu Music
I’m starting a new part of this thread where we can now submit menu music themed around each game! These songs are going to be remixes that play on the main menu of each game. You can find fan-made remixes, original versions of the music tracks, or remixes from other games for the menu music. You can just submit one and it’ll be added but try to pick one that would be considered “hype” so slower paced or older music probably wouldn’t work. If you’re submitting like the Mario main theme or something try to find a fan-made remix. Also try to avoid music tracks that already play on the game’s title screen but I won’t automatically discount it if it does

Top Bottom