• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
How do I see what has currently been voted in, so that I can vote on new things?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Lab Assistant from Crash Bandicoot:

He throws a couple of beakers filled with purple liquid forward. The liquid stays on the ground for a bit and does damage to anyone who steps on it.

As much as I like the mr crumb assist trophy, I think it would be cool to get a… less obscure character as an assist trophy

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Resubmtting Alyx

Job 76

Alyx Vance

Alyx is from Half-life 2 and it's episodes as well as Half-life Alyx, Alyx would run and jump around, and use her exclusive weapon simply titled "The Alyx Gun" which has a more powerful single shot pistol and a rapid fire smg mode, Before she leaves she pulls out the Shotgun from Half-life Alyx and fires it KO-ing those hit who are over 100%

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #103 voting:
Quadrapong 4
Amy 4
Magikarp 14
Lab Assistant 9
Alyx 5

Meaning Magikarp, Lab Assistant and Alyx will get in. Now onto the next job:

Job #104: Submit a Boss
This will be our second last boss job. For this one please submit a boss for a series we have in this game. Please submit the boss and explain how they would fight.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 104

The Devil (Cuphead)

This fight would be almost a direct recreation of his fight in Cuphead

The First Phase has him sitting in his chair firing projectiles and using his Trident

The Second phase Having the Devil grow giant with 5 platforms appearing and you are only able to attack his eyes, while projectiles are fired at the players and demons are summoned

The Third Phase having the Devil get angry while more demons are spawned and the platform count is reduced

The Final Phase has the devil start crying and only 1 platform remains

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lizzie, Ralph, and George

Fight atop the very buildings the 3 kaiju are toppling - it's a last-man standing free for all! They're a lot bigger than you and can destroy buildings so you have to stay on your toes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Lizzie, Ralph, and George

Fight atop the very buildings the 3 kaiju are toppling - it's a last-man standing free for all! They're a lot bigger than you and can destroy buildings so you have to stay on your toes.
Sorry but it has to be a series we have in this game already, the job Rathalos won was our only opportunity for bosses from different series. You could submit them as assist trophies a future job if you would like though.

AlRex

Smash Lord
I was gonna submit Dracula, but here's something else instead now.
Cyber-Akuma (Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter)
cyberakuma-umvc3-alt.jpg

He's like regular Akuma, but a cyborg. He has high stun damage, stamina, and speed, and has super-charged versions of Ryu and Ken's moves, electrified and taking the best properties of both, aided even further by shooting out his rocket arm. There's also the deadly Raging Demon, which does a huge amount of damage with an unseen combo upon contact, even further charged up by his cybernetic enhancements.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Some hardware and compilation music tracks
  1. Model 2 BIOS - Sega CD (NTSC)
  2. Model 1 BIOS - Sega CD (NTSC)
  3. Slideshow (Fun) - Wii Photo Channel
  4. Main Menu - Sega Mega Drive Collection (PS2)
  5. Retro Dreams - Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
  6. Menu - Atari's Greatest Hits Volume 1
  7. Anthology - Activision Anthology (GBA)
  8. Menu - NES Classic Edition
  9. Menu - SNES Classic Edition
  10. Menu - Sega Mega Drive Classic Mini
  11. Canyon - Microsoft Windows
  12. Onestop - Microsoft Windows
  13. Passport - Microsoft Windows
  14. Clouds - Microsoft Windows

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Apologies for the wait, here are the results of the Job #104 voting:
The Devil 7
Dracula 11
Cyber Akuma 7

Meaning Dracula will be added as a boss. Now onto the next job:

Job #105: Submit A Character From Arcades Or PC's
So remember, like, a really long time ago when I said we would have probably have another PC-rep related job? Well the time is now, except I'm gonna combine it with the arcade prompt we also did a while back. So for this job you can submit any character just as long as the game they debuted in was on arcades or PC's. Please submit the character, explain who they are and a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 105

Thrall (Warcraft)

Thrall is a major character in the Warcraft franchise, Thrall is a Shaman meaning he can cast spells, use totems and do great damage with Hammers. Warcraft is one of the most popular PC game franchises

NOTE: I am not currently and will not in the foreseeable future give money to Activision-Blizzard, and what they have done is truly terrible. I just have a fondness for characters owned/created by them.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Job 105
There were multiple options I wanted to submit for this, but I ultimately went with a mix of what I thought was the coolest to add and what was the most important to add. Resubmitted from a previous job, it's...
DOOMGuy AKA DOOM Slayer
View attachment 325736
DOOM, first released in 1993, is one of the biggest pioneers of the FPS genre, to the point where they were initially called "DOOM clones". The DOOM Guy/DOOM Slayer himself obviously has a ton of guns and assorted weapons, like rocket launchers, energy weapons, and even some magic, but differentiates from other gunners by also being able to get up and hit hard, whether it be with his chainsaw, the Crucible sword, or even his own brutal hand-to-hand and grappling-esque attacks. I also think he'd bring a lot of great music and enemies, as well.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #105: Frogger
Frogger
View attachment 325157
Frogger may not be talked a lot about today, but his game is really iconic to older audiences. You had to at least see a reference to his game mechanic out there somewhere. Frogger could have a interesting and creative moveset. Frogger could swing his brief case around as a weapon. He could act more like a frog by using his tongue for attacks. Maybe Frogger‘s moveset could even be about summoning obstacles at opponents, while trying to dodge them himself.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
1632058019616.png

I’m nominating Ahri from League of Legends for this role since League is an extremely popular moba. She would magic attacks for her moveset, including her abilities Fox Fire and Orb of Deception.

D

Deleted member

TERRY BOGARD
Perhaps a bit of a basic pick for my first choice. But with Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat already represented I do think SNK deserve a character. I briefly considered going with Mai or Kyo. But I think Terry may just be the best pick due to his popularity and meme status

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Susie from Deltarune
22D9A287-B095-4F03-ACE1-96C3BCBFAA74.jpeg

I think it would be cool to get some second reps for series in the game, and so one choice (well it technically isn’t a second rep but whatever) would be Susie. Deltarune is really popular right now especially after the release of the second chapter, and a rep could actually bring a lot to the table that any undertale character couldn’t. Not only is her design and personality pretty unique for this game, but her fighting style could be as well. She would fight with an axe and I imagine would have a very aggressive playstyle. Lancer and some other members of the fun gang could also help out for some of her attacks. Overall I think she would be a good pick and having multiple reps from one indie series could show that they’re just as important as bigger games.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Top Bottom