• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well then, here are the results of the Job #92 voting:
Peppino 4
Red 11
Shovel Knight 13
Reimu 5
Springtrap 9
Quote 6

And so Shovel Knight will be added to the roster. Now onto the next job:

Job #93: Submit A Moveset for Franklin
All you have to submit are the specials and the final smash. Please explain how each move would work.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 93

Gimmick: Notoriety: Every KO including Assist and Smash Run KO's add a star to your wanted level, the higher your wanted level, the more powerful you become, while also being more susceptible to damage

Neutral: Weapon Wheel, A Weapon wheel appears around Franklin, Whatever Weapon you select in this changes his Jab or Nair (For Kirby, The weapon that is selected is activated with B and is on a timer)
Fists: A 3 Hit Punch
Pistol: A Single shot with a Pistol
Assault Rifle: A Powerful Rapid Fire Shot
Machete: A Powerful slash

Side: Grand Theft Auto, A Vehicle appears next to Franklin and he Highjacks it, It works similarly to Wario's Bike

Down: Explosives: A weapon wheel appears around Franklin and it's only explosives that are deployed immediately
RPG: Works like Nikita
Grenade: Works like Snakes
C4: Works like Snakes
Molotov: A Fiery Grenade

Up: Jetpack, Franklin takes out the Jetpack and hovers. Works similarly to K-Rools.

Final Smash: Dead Or Alive, A Police Helicopter appears and starts firing at Franklin, These bullets are being fired onto the stage so Franklin has to move to aim the police chopper's bullets at opponents.

I also want to add 2 Smash run enemies, the Lightning Dog/Reviver and Antlion from Half-life

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
I started this but also became busy throughout the day. I like the other Franklin moveset, but this is worth a shot.
Franklin
B: Pistol
Simple move, uses a handgun. Shorter range bursts, but very strong and can be tapped for multiple shots, though after a certain amount, there's a small cooldown where Franklin has to "reload".

B Up: Parachute
Franklin pulls out a parachute, which slightly lifts him upward before allowing

B Side: Sniper Rifle
More precise, somewhat slower in between each shot than the handgun, but can be aimed and angled more easily between each shot, and can stun an opponent for longer, as well.

B Down: Bagger Motorcycle/Driving Focus
The most complicated move, apparently. Franklin pulls out his green motorcycle and rides around on it, somewhat working like Wario's Bicycle. However, if you tap hold down B (not Down + B) while riding it, you can activate a special attribute of Franklin's, Driving Focus, wherein everything else around him will temporarily slow down, similar in effect to Bayonetta's Witch Time, allowing him to better maneuver his motorcycle. If you press Down-B again, you'll simply dismount from the motorcycle, at which point, you or other players can throw it with effort, or you can choose to get back on it again later. If it's destroyed or thrown out of the stage, it will be five seconds before Franklin can summon his motorcycle again. Franklin can also summon his motorcycle in mid-air, going slightly forward before dropping down, which can be somewhat angled, and can hurt foes it lands on or drives into.

FS: Rhino Tank
A tank drops down to the stage and Franklin gets in, driving it around and shooting at foes. This is pretty much a Landmaster that can't fly, but it does more damage upon ramming into people.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Well then, here are the results of the Job #92 voting:
Peppino 4
Red 11
Shovel Knight 13
Reimu 5
Springtrap 9
Quote 6

And so Shovel Knight will be added to the roster. Now onto the next job:

Job #93: Submit A Moveset for Franklin
All you have to submit are the specials and the final smash. Please explain how each move would work.
Neutral Special: Weapon Wheel:
Changes Franklin's Neutral B to be the selected weapon, the variation of the weapon can be changed by pressing left or right while on the highlighted section.
Here are the weapons:
Bottom:
Fists
Aluminum Bat (Has a longer reach, but is slower than the fists and also does more damage)
Machete (Does less damage than the bat, but is faster)
Right:
9mm (A standard pistol)
.357 Magnum (A slow, but powerful bullet)
Uzi (A rapid-fire pistol that enables the user to continuously fire it by holding down B)
Top:
RPG (Shoots a fast moving rocket)
Flamethrower (Burns opponents, causing them to take damage over time)
Left:
MP4 (An assault rifle that can be fired continuously)
SMG (Is faster than the MP4, but deals less damage)
AK-47 (The well-rounded of the three)

Side Special: Car ram
Works like Steve's minecart, in that opponents can be trapped inside the car.

Up Special:
Explosive (Franklin chucks a grenade or a C4 across the stage, the former detonates immediately, while the latter can be set off with another Up Special command)

Down Special:
Time slow (Franklin can move much faster, but it only works for a little while and needs to be recharged, similar to his special ability in GTA V)

Final Smash:
The Third Way
Franklin calls Trevor and Micheal to put the caught character in a car, which the trio then pushes off a cliff into a burning oil field, doing damage. This is similar to the Option C ending from GTA V.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The moveset of KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 will be added. Now onto the next job, I’ll make this one a non-character job so that Job #95 will be a character job and we can reset the cycle like we did before.

Job #94: Submit An Assist Trophy For a Series Without One
For this job I would like you to submit an assist trophy for a series that is represented in this game (not necessarily with a fighter though) but doesn’t have one yet. Please submit the character and explain how it would work. I’ll add three assist trophies from this job.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I'll submit Slimes from Dragon Quest.

It would spawn as ten slimes who hop around and tackle enemies. They are pretty weak and don't take much to be K.O.ed. The catch is, however, the slimes are only completely K.O.ed if you kill all ten of them. If you don't K.O. them on time, all the defeated slimes return and stack up. They then turn into a larger than normal King Slime and then into the air. Then, the King Slime behaves exactly as the Snorlax Pokéball Pokémon in our universe.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Tron Bonne (Mega Man Legends)
Tron_UMvC3_artwork.png

Tron Bonne will first appear piloting her mech suit, jumping around and doing various attacks like spinning lariats, using a drill-hand-attachment, and shooting off a few cannon shots. What's special about her in this, however, is that she'll also occasionally send out one of her helper robots, the ServBots.
Rockman_X_DiVE_Boss_Servbot.png

These guys essentially act as a bonus Assist Trophy, albeit they're much smaller and weaker in attacking, and can be easily KO'd. But they are numerous, and can be a nuisance, doing anything from smacking foes with toy hammers, breathing out bursts of flame, throwing paper airplanes, flying upward with a cutting helicopter blade sprouting from their head, to even pulling out another ServBot to toss at you. It's possible that you might also encounter these little guys running around as regular enemies in certain modes.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission will be Polar Knight
He stays in one spot of the stage and shovels huge snowballs forward. He’s a bit easy to KO if you jump over them, but his snowballs deal a lot of damage if they hit an opponent

This job will finish in a few hours.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
1630600674542.png

I’ll nominate King Dedede from the Kirby series since he is a notable character from Kirby. In terms of fighting, I would see him play similarly to how he does in Ultimate, where he would use his specials, but his down special is replaced with him holding out his hammer and spinning around.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
View attachment 328785
I’ll nominate Richtofen from the CoD series since CoD is a highly successful series, and Zombies is a notable game mode. In terms of attacks, I would see him mainly using his Ray Gun, but near the end of his appearance, he would throw the Monkey Bomb, which lures the closest character and later explodes and injures nearplay players.
The series has to already have representation in this game to be eligible for an assist trophy for this job.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My votes:
1. Slimes
2. Polar Knight
3. Banshee

Now here are the results of the Job #94 voting:
Slimes 10
Banshee
Tron Bonne 13
Polar Knight 10
King Dedede 1

And so Slimes, Polar Knight and Tron Bonne will be added. The next job will start now:

Job #95: Submit A Character From An RPG
You can submit any character just as long as they debuted in an RPG. Please submit the character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

AlRex

Smash Lord
I think aside from maybe Persona/SMT, we're covered for major JRPGs. Maybe another Pokemon would be good, though. That said, I will resubmit this entry I did earlier...
For the RPG job.
Job #30 #95

Vault Boy (Fallout)

fallout-vault-boy.png

Thinking outside of the box here. I'm not an expert on this series, but a lot about it sticks out for this roster. Fallout has a unique post-apocalyptic setting, with a mascot in-game that also sort of represents a cleaned up, "Bob's Big Boy"-styled version of the player character, and is also used in some spin-offs and cameos in other games [like our timeline's Mii Fighter outfit of him]. We also currently don't have a PC-originating series (well, when I first wrote this, we didn't), so that's nice, as well. Would also have a female "Vault Dweller" alt. As far as moveset ideas, there are a ton of weapons and ammunition types in the Fallout series to choose from: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_weapons https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_ammunition

...as well as a few other items.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I will renominate Mimikyu (Pokémon)
Job #95: Mimikyu
8C73C02D-37EB-4E99-9597-335EB5C05155.png

Mimikyu is one of the many new Pokémon species in the Alola Region from the Pokémon Sun and Moon games. Mimikyu are lonely Pokémon that just desire people’s affection, that’s why they are always dressed as a Pikachu. Mimikyu are really jealous of the affection Pikachu gets, causing them to completely despise all Pikachu. Mimikyu could use moves like shadow claw, shadow ball, play rough, wood hammer, etc. Mimikyu’s final smash could be it’s very own exclusive Z-Move, Let’s Snuggle Forever. Pokémon is a huge gaming media franchise, the games have sold over 300 million copies, it could use another rep. According to an official Google Pokémon poll from 2020, Mimikyu is the third most popular Pokémon of all time with almost 100,000 votes. Mimikyu has definitely left a legacy in the franchise.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
PMOK_Mario_Jumping.png

I nominate Paper Mario

A popular incarnation of the plumber, he has had a number of abilities over the years from partners to pixls to stickers, and his unqiue powers and properties would make a cool smash rep.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll nominate Terra from Final Fantasy 6

Often considered to be the main character of Final Fantasy 6, Terra would represent the classic side of the series and one of the most well-received Final Fantasy games. She would fight using her sword but mostly with magic. I feel like since Cloud has been nominated and got quite a bit of votes in the past there are people who want a main character from Final Fantasy in the game. Since I really like the idea of Sephiroth being in before Cloud, I feel like this would be a great compromise and would be better than just adding Cloud IMO

I’ll finish this job in a couple of hours.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Terra
2. Vault Boy
3. Mimikyu

I’d like our other FF rep to represent the pre-PS-era ones, personally, since we already got Sephiroth. Black Mage would be cool, but I’ll also take this opportunity for Terra.

Top Bottom