• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the Job #85 voting:
Knight & Ostrich 3
Anna 2
Pyramid Head 4
Bomberman 10
Heavy 8
Simon 5
Erdrick 12
Byleth 4

Meaning Bomberman and Erdrick will get in. Now onto the next job:

Job #86: Submit An Assist Trophy for A Series Without One
Submit an idea for an assist trophy for a series that is represented in this game with a fighter but doesn’t have an assist trophy. Please submit the trophy and explain how it would work.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here are the results of the Job #85 voting:
Knight & Ostrich 3
Anna 2
Pyramid Head 4
Bomberman 10
Heavy 8
Simon 5
Erdrick 12
Byleth 4

Meaning Bomberman and Erdrick will get in. Now onto the next job:

Job #86: Submit An Assist Trophy for A Series Without One
Submit an idea for an assist trophy for a series that is represented in this game with a fighter but doesn’t have an assist trophy. Please submit the trophy and explain how it would work.
1629920697225.png

Big Smoke from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Big Smoke runs across the stage shooting numbers of his order, the Number 9s are fries and sodas that deal minor damage, and fly straight forward with the large variations that rarely appear doing more damage but flying shorter distances. The Number 6s are chicken drumsticks that fly across one at a time, each doing moderate damage. Last are the Number 45s, which are chicken sandwiches that deal the most damage, bounce across the floor until they hit something or fly off the stage. Big Smoke can be defeated and throws between five and twelve pieces of food.
Series: Grand Theft Auto

AlRex

Smash Lord
Resubmitting this duo as an AT
Job #76
Midna & Wolf Link

View attachment 326654
This is a specialized Assist Trophy in that they can start out as a duo, with Midna riding around on Wolf Link, using some of her hair attacks to grab from a distance and throw them around for Wolf Link to charge into, but Midna can also dismount, acting like the Ultimate Assist Trophy, while Wolf Link also goes off for himself, charging, biting, and scratching foes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
My submission will be Chef Kawasaki as he works in ultimate.
See the source image

Also is anyone opposed to me making Erdrick have the moveset he has in ultimate? You don't have to submit a moveset idea, just say if you would like him to have a different moveset.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
1629937876335.png

I’ll nominate Zelda since I don’t see her being playable at this point, and she is a major character in her series. In terms of attacks, I would imagine her casting spells and using light arrows

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Big Smoke (Like the idea of including him, but I'm not sure if a meme reference is the right path - eithet way he's the only non-Nintendo option so he gets points for that)
2. Zelda

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Big Smoke
2. Midna & Wolf Link

In regards to Zelda, out of the possible characters for already represented series, I think her, Ganon(dorf), Peach, Bowser, Eggman, and Chun-Li are part of the pool of characters I’d want added, but that’s a later discussion point. Another Pokémon should also get in at some point, but it’s hard to decide who. I know Jigglypuff is an AT, but maybe Pokéballs could become an item later, that might not be in the cards, though. We still have about 17(?) characters left for the base roster, and DLC later on, so who knows?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are my votes:
1. Midna and Wolf Link
2. Chef Kawasaki

Now here are the results of our assist trophy votes:
Big Smoke 16
Midna & Wolf Link 9
Chef Kawasaki 5
Zelda 4

Meaning Midna & Wolf Link and Big Smoke will get added. Now onto the next job:

Job #87: Submit a Final Smash for Erdrick
Alright so I mentioned giving Erdrick the moveset he has in Ultimate, and since noone disagreed, we will give him the moveset he has in Ultimate. However, I will still have a job for his final smash, so please submit whatever you think should be his final smash.
Since this is a kind of smaller job, I'll do another one:

Job #88: Submit a Stage for Amingo
Just submit whatever stage you think should be added along with Amingo. It can be from Marvel vs. Capcom or just Capcom arcade games. Please submit the location and explain the layout of the stage.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Job #88: Submit a Stage for Amingo
Just submit whatever stage you think should be added along with Amingo. It can be from Marvel vs. Capcom or just Capcom arcade games. Please submit the location and explain the layout of the stage.
T Hawk's Stage from Super Street Fighter II.
1630000529077.png

The stage is a Mexican market and the players can go up on some of the buildings to the right or stay on the ground. There are people cheering in the background and occasionally, a stampede of people rushes through the bottom part. This fits with Amingo's mexican-esque theme.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
T Hawk's Stage from Super Street Fighter II.
View attachment 327834
The stage is a Mexican market and the players can go up on some of the buildings to the right or stay on the ground. There are people cheering in the background and occasionally, a stampede of people rushes through the bottom part. This fits with Amingo's mexican-esque theme.
Sorry, but that won't be eligible for this job. I know I said they can be from capcom arcade games, but since Street Fighter is already represented with a fighter in this game stages from the series won't be eligible for this job specifically.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sorry, but that won't be eligible for this job. I know I said they can be from capcom arcade games, but since Street Fighter is already represented with a fighter in this game stages from the series won't be eligible for this job specifically.
Well, I guess I won’t submit anything. Congrats!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Actually, taking that back.
Here's the Graveyard from Ghosts N' Goblins
1630001507309.png

There are gravestones that the players can stand on and a platform up top. Occasionally, zombies will rise from underground and attack players, but can be knocked off the stage.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Airship (Marvel VS CAPCOM 2)
Airship_1.png

This will look a lot like an updated version of the stage from MVC2, but has two big differences. One is that it will be a large platform floating in the air that one can fall off of or under, and the other is that Ruby Heart will be standing in the background. Occasionally she will assist a losing character with one of three moves, Sublimation, which summons multiple columns of water across the ground, Fantome, where she summons a treasure chest that opens up and sends out a ghost that grabs a foe, draining some health away from them, or the Rafele Cannon, where she will toss an anchor on a chain and load a foe into a cannon, shooting them out of it. She will not be so active if hazards are turned out, however.

(I almost put the circus one, but I remembered that the Roller Coaster Tycoon stage existed, and thought this would represent even more of MVC2.)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
My submission for Erdrick’s final smash will be Ridgeraiser
5A285E3C-D5EE-4E6A-B4ED-4F45BC085C56.jpeg

He starts off by making a circle of magic around any opponent that’s close enough. A huge pillar of earth then comes up from the ground, hitting them away.
I know erdrick can’t technically use the spell, but in our universe ness can’t use a lot of the psi he has in smash, so it’s not like wether or not a character can do an RPG spell really changes their moveset too much.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The Airhship stage will be used. Now onto the next job:

Job #89: Submit A Newcomer Prompt
I figured to make things more interesting I’d sort of break up the pace we’re going at with the newcomer jobs, so for this one I’d like you all to submit ideas for a future newcomer prompt, and then I’ll do the top three most voted, all in a row.
So please submit an idea you have for a future newcomer prompt. There are a couple of rules:

1. Your idea can’t be for a specific series or company. So it can’t be “a mario character” or “a nintendo series.” Prompts relating to a certain console are also not allowed so you can’t say “submit an NES character” although you can submit a prompt for an era.

2. It has to be broad. If I feel like your idea is two specific I might ask you to change it.

That’s about it so please submit any idea you have!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The Airhship stage will be used. Now onto the next job:

Job #89: Submit A Newcomer Prompt
I figured to make things more interesting I’d sort of break up the pace we’re going at with the newcomer jobs, so for this one I’d like you all to submit ideas for a future newcomer prompt, and then I’ll do the top three most voted, all in a row.
So please submit an idea you have for a future newcomer prompt. There are a couple of rules:

1. Your idea can’t be for a specific series or company. So it can’t be “a mario character” or “a nintendo series.” Prompts relating to a certain console are also not allowed so you can’t say “submit an NES character” although you can submit a prompt for an era.

2. It has to be broad. If I feel like your idea is too specific I might ask you to change it.

That’s about it so please submit any idea you have!
Submit a character from an indie game series.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Personally, the submission also feels like referencing Nintendo and other companies involved in Smash Bros.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I'm late, but I feel that there are still some important gaming icons in Smash that isn't here, so I don't think it would hurt to keep the prompt.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Those are both good points, I feel like there are some unique third parties from smash we could add but since the series is so related to Nintendo, cashregister9 cashregister9 I’m gonna have to ask you to change your prompt please.
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule I changed my prompt to be about submitting a character from an indie series, simply for the fact that I feel that indie reps are more diverse than RPG ones.
And I've changed my prompt to the RPG one.

Top Bottom