• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the Job #81 voting:
Drill Dozer Doll 2
Poltergust 3000 4
Wisp Capsule 3
Shield 0
Supply Crate 7
Berries 12

Meaning Supply Crate and Berries will be added. Now onto the next job:

Job #82: Submit a Stage for Kirby
Submit whichever stage you think should be added as Kirby‘a home stage. Please submit the stage and explain the layout.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the options for Job #82. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. You can only put your own submission in second or third place.
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Fountain of Dreams
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 Kirby’s House
Ruler of Subspace Ruler of Subspace Butter Building
AlRex AlRex Green Greens
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Lololo Arena
Pupp135 Pupp135 Halberd

My votes:
1. Green Greens
2. Butter Building
3. Fountain of Dreams

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Butter Building
2. Green Greens
3. Fountain of Dreams

I'd also like to propose that Michael and Trevor could be in Franklin's alts, or at least involved in his Final Smash or something like that.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the Job #82 voting:
Fountain of Dreams 13
Kirby’s House 2
Butter Building 15
Green Greens 10
Lololo Arena 4
Halberd 4

Meaning Butter Building will be added. Job #83 will start soon

Also
I'd also like to propose that Michael and Trevor could be in Franklin's alts, or at least involved in his Final Smash or something like that.
We’ll have to wait for Franklin to get a moveset to do this.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Job #83: Submit a Moveset for Gordon Freeman
Please submit what you think should be Gordon Freeman’s moveset. All you have to submit are the specials and the final smash.
Since the next job is a small poll job, I’ll do it at the same time as this one:

Job #84: Vote on the if the Boss Battles Mode should be like All-Star Mode
For this job all you need to do is vote on if we should re-use the way all-star mode works and use it for boss battles mode or if we should use a different system for boss battles.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Job #83: Submit a Moveset for Gordon Freeman
Please submit what you think should be Gordon Freeman’s moveset. All you have to submit are the specials and the final smash.
Since the next job is a small poll job, I’ll do it at the same time as this one:
Neutral Special: Magnum. A gun blast that deals high damage, but low knock back.
Side Special: Gluon Gun. Shoots a beam that locks onto an opponent until the button is let go.
Up Special: Long Jump Module. A jump that sends Freeman high and far, damaging opponents in the way.
Down Special: Antlion Pod. Can be thrown. Upon doing so, it summons an antlion to attack a foe on the exact location where it landed.
Final Smash: Charged Tau Shot. The Tau Cannon’s laser is charged to the absolute maximum, only for Freeman to fire it and cause high damage and knock back to any opponents in the laser’s range.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 83

All of Gordon's A Attacks would use the Crowbar

Neutral Special: Gravity Gun, Gordon pulls out the gravity gun and uses it, any item or projectile that is thrown can be caught by the Gravity Gun, Pressing the B button again launches the item at incredibly high speeds

Side Special: Arsenal, Side-B Shows a menu of several weapons that you can scroll through, which ever one you land on affects your Down-B

Up Special: Long Jump, Gordon is launched in the direction that the stick is pointed

Down Special: Arsenal, Uses one of the weapons selected by Side-B
Grenades - Works like Snakes
Snark - Gordon Sends out a Snark that works like a Moving Grenade
Rocket Launcher - (Works like Nikita)
Crossbow - A Small but powerful projectile that has a long cooldown
Hive Hand- 3 Low damage homing projectile are fired
SMG- A Rapid Fire Shot
AR2- A Slower and more powerful Rapid Fire Shot
Shotgun- A Single Powerful burst of damage

Final Smash, D0G Race, D0G appears behind Gordon and charges forwards, Those hit are sent into a cutscene where gordon gets into a Jalopy and starts to race with D0G, They get faster and faster until they run right over the opponents, who are then launched out of the cutscene

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The Gordon Freeman moveset of cashregister9 cashregister9 will be added. Now onto the next job:

Job #85: Submit a Character From a Represented Company
For this job, I would like you to submit a character from a company represented in this game, but not a specific series represented in this thread. Please submit the character, explain who they are and a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game. We will add two characters from this job.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Knight & Ostrich (Warner Bros.)

Considering how this character gets pretty high on the votes every time I submit it for this thread, may as well try again - third time's the charm!

Knight & Ostrich would be a steed-bound heavyweight sword-fighter with multiple jumps. They could borrow moves from our world's Fire Emblem reps, fit in some bird-claw scratches and maybe even have an egg projectile or shield given the knights come out of eggs in the game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 85

Anna (Fire Emblem) (Nintendo)

Anna is a reoccurring character throughout the Fire Emblem franchise, She is a shopkeep but has had quite a few playable appearances where she has used most if not all weapons in the Fire Emblem Franchise.

Fire Emblem is a pretty big deal and is pretty popular

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The Gordon Freeman moveset of cashregister9 cashregister9 will be added. Now onto the next job:

For this job, I would like you to submit a character from a company represented in this game, but not a specific series represented in this thread. Please submit the character, explain who they are and a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game. We will add two characters from this job.
1629853566168.png

Knuckles the Echidna. Knuckles would fight with his bare fists and by spin dashing and gliding.
He's a pretty popular character, and since Sonic and Tails are already added, the third most popular Sonic character seems like a no-brainer.
Debut: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1993)
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega)

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #85: Pyramid Head (Konami)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
2F11DDA7-34BF-4709-BE50-E31F065463BC.png

Pyramid Head is one of the most iconic monsters in Silent Hill and horror gaming history. Pyramid Head serves as the one of the main villains in Silent Hill 2.
Heavy Spoilers for Silent Hill Series!!!

Pyramid Head is the manifestation of James Sunderland’s (main character) desire for punishment, after killing his own wife. After Silent Hill 2, Pyramid Head later became a creature of justice that punishes anyone that deserves it.
Silent Hill is a Japanese psychological horror survival series, created by Keiichiro Toyama and developed/published by Konami. Silent Hill is known as one of the best horror game series out there, many even say that it revolutionized the entire horror genre in gaming. Pyramid Head is also no stranger to being in E rated games (ex. Krazy Kart Racing, New International Track & Field, and Super Bomberman R). Pyramid Head would also mean another villain would join the roster to go along with Sephiroth.

Pyramid Head could wield his iconic weapon, the Great Knife. It could slow Pyramid Head down with it’s weight, but it could deal a lot of damage with a single hit. Pyramid Head could also switch out his knife for the Great Sphear. The Great Sphear would be much lighter compared to the Great Knife and would be better for quick attacks. He could trap fighters in Cages of Atonement to drain their health, from Dead by Daylight. He could even carve a trail on the ground that could stun or damage fighters, also from Dead by Daylight as well.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
View attachment 327619
Knuckles the Echidna. Knuckles would fight with his bare fists and by spin dashing and gliding.
He's a pretty popular character, and since Sonic and Tails are already added, the third most popular Sonic character seems like a no-brainer.
Debut: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1993)
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega)
Sorry but for this job you can't submit characters from series that are already represented in this thread

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
1629856414550.png

Heavy from Team Fortress 2.
Heavy is a large Russian man and one of the more defensive classes in Team Fortress 2. He's easily the most dangerous and can tank damage.
As a fighter, he would be a large, slow character armed with a shotgun, his trademark mini-gun, and a fire axe for melee damage. He's the subject of popular memes, and combined with the immense popularity of Team Fortress 2, would be a no-brainer as a Smash Fighter.
Debut: Team Fortress 2
Series: Team Fortress (Valve)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
7C57AEFE-02D3-4664-8621-D099A5C8FE43.jpeg

Castlevania is probably the other big, long-running Konami series, and co-heads a sub-genre alongside Metroid. Simon represents Belmonts and the most common Castlevania playstyle. He has subweapons and a unique main weapon that have shown to translate perfectly to Smash’s style in our own timeline.

(I also think Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Digimon, and Tekken would be good to submit, but Castlevania seemed more important to add than Digimon and held my interest more personally than the other three.)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Byleth from Fire Emblem Three Houses
1629893650979.png

Fire Emblem Three Houses was a game that won awards at the VGA’s, and the series started to gain popularity in 2013 after Awakening. I chose Byleth over the house leaders since they’re the one playable in each route, and I don’t want to give house bias. While I like the moveset in Ultimate, Byleth would instead use just the Sword of Creator and magic for their attacks since I feel that would better relect Byleth’s character.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Top Bottom