• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

AlRex

Smash Lord
More DOOM related profiles
Daisy
Samur Makyr
Imps
Pinkies/Demons
Spectres
Shotgun Guy
Zombieman
Lost Souls
The Arch-Vile
Hell Knight
Mancubus
Pain Elemental
Revenant
Barons of Hell
Cyberdemon
Spider Mastermind
Mother Demon
Icon of Sin
Guardian of Hell
Sabaoth
The Maledict
Hell Guards
The Gladiator
Doom Hunter
Kalibas
Khan Makyr
Trial of Maligog
Dark Lord
Commander Keen
B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

Hopefully not too many, also if Keen and Blazkowicz are not allowed in this list, or would have to be given a separate one, that's alright, though they're all technically from the same universe, sort of.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Hangar will be Doomslayer’s stage. Now onto the next job:

Job #133: Submit Two Items For A Series Without Any
Doing a simple “series without any” item job again but this time the twist being it’s a really big job and you can submit two items. Please submit an item that’s from a series represented on the roster of this thread with a fighter, but doesn’t have any items. You can submit any items two items as long as they fit the criteria and a total of six items will likely be added.
For reference, here are the series that don’t have any items:
Metroid
Kirby
Ace Attorney
Fallout
Cuphead
Dragon Quest
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear
Bomberman
Castlevania
Frogger
Carmen Sandiego
Grand Theft Auto
Shovel Knight

Please submit two or one items, explain a bit about how it would work, and what series its from. You can submit two items from the same series if you want.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hangar will be Doomslayer’s stage. Now onto the next job:

Job #133: Submit Two Items For A Series Without Any
Doing a simple “series without any” item job again but this time the twist being it’s a really big job and you can submit two items. Please submit an item that’s from a series represented on the roster of this thread with a fighter, but doesn’t have any items. You can submit any items two items as long as they fit the criteria and a total of aix
For reference, here are the series that don’t have any items:
Metroid
Kirby
Ace Attorney
Fallout
Cuphead
Dragon Quest
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear
Bomberman
Castlevania
Frogger
Carmen Sandiego
Grand Theft Auto
Shovel Knight

Please submit two or one items, explain a bit about how it would work, and what series its from. You can submit two items from the same series if you want.
Armor (Grand Theft Auto)
The Kevlar vest from GTA reduces total damage taken, but not knockback.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Sorry, SmashBoards did the no-giving-notifications thing, so I'm gonna quickly post my thoughts on the roster.

-Nintendo is very influential and it definitely deserves another rep, though I'm not sure who. If I had to narrow it down to three, I'd say it should be Yoshi, Mii, and an Animal Crossing character.

-How the hell do we not have a Sony rep yet?

-I'm a bit worried about the obscure job, because I'm worried we'll go too far with the obscure characters. I already feel like something like Xenoblade Chronicles is pushing it. The obscure character job is like a gateway for certain users to get their favorite, obscure characters they know wouldn't get in otherwise. (I've indirectly mentioned this before, when we were adding Smash Run enemies and some people posted enemies from hyper-obscure games)

-Capcom deserves another rep, like Resident Evil, though I'd campaign for Chun-Li.

-No offense, but the "too many realistic characters" complaint is stupid. We already have A LOT of not realistic characters, so it's a false statement to say we're lacking in that area. (I'm still down for non-realistic characters, I just feel like the complaint about it is really dumb)

-In terms of areas we're lacking in, I feel like we're lacking a bit in the JRPG category. My top pick would be a Megami Tensei rep.

-We definitely need a not Sonic SEGA character, and as I said above, my MW is a Megami Tensei character, though I wouldn't be opposed to Kazuma Kiryu.

-Another indie rep wouldn't hurt, tbh.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Lobber (Cuphead)

This would be a weapon you pick up the vial and the characters hand sticks out in a gun shape. this is an arcing projectile

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Could I potentially submit profiles from Postal 2 under the “other” section?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Anyways these are my submissions:
Faerie Flute (Dragon Quest)
9FF6EBF0-E50C-4553-88F8-FB1188A55C9C.jpeg

You pick up the flute and once played it causes a snooze spell to fly forward.

Metroid: Screw Attack

Works the same way it does in our universe

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so since I was going to add six items and we got six submissions, I’ll just have it so that all the submitted items get in! Now onto the next job:

Job #134: Submit A Non-Japanese or American Character
Submit a character who is created or owned by a company that isn’t american or japanese. Please submit the character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in the game.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
oh god someones gonna submit diddy kong arent they

Rayman (France)

Arguably one of the most iconic platforming characters ever made, Rayman would be a zoner with fast movement but slow attacks. His far range can sometimes be a detriment, since if you slide in between him and his hands you can get a very easy punish.

Last edited:
Job 134:
Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) (Great Britain/United Kingdom)

Conker is a character from his Game, where he accidentally stumbles upon Panther Kingdom and he wants to defeat him before's too late. Also he helped his friends like Queen Bee or Marvin the Mouse. The game is also Cult-Following that the Game is Adult equivalent to Banjo-Kazooie itself.

Conker would mid-weight and his Fight Style could reference in his Game like usage of Chainsaw, Baseball bat or even Bazooka. He can be toned down without Problems, since ehe looks so innocent, yet can kill you with his Conker Style. His Final Smahsh could be Game Freeze, where Conker rides on the Tank and shoots at enemies from Background.

I nominate him, because he could be Representation of Rare itself, which is another XBOX subsidiary and he could give Hype for Players when he would be announced over Banjo-Kazooie. He could be non-human character that is Scrimblo Bimblo, but its more serious.

D

Deleted member

Traveler (Genshin Imapct - China)

Genshin Impact is one of the biggest gaming successes stories of the last few years. No matter your feelings on Gatcha games, Genshin has already made a huge impact (ba-dum-tish.) In players minds. The Traveller would be a true avatar character, having both male and female varients. They would make use of the various abitlies found throughout the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Sackboy (Little Big Planet)
FAB84436-68DE-49F6-AEE8-488E11C2377C.jpeg

Something we’ve already mentioned is not having any direct Sony reps, and Sackboy, who happens to be from a UK developed series, is one with a lot of potential. He’s a platformer, so he’s an easy fit for a platform fighter, but his games also involve a lot of creation tools for levels and customizing your characters, giving Sackboy a lot of options to pick from. Ranging from flaming coals, anvils, webs, time manipulation, material creation, glue, ropes, loud speakers, bounce pads, robot duplicates of himself, teleportation devices, jet packs, grappling hooks, paint guns, costume transformations to use other characters’ abilities, even a gun that can fire anything he wishes, and much more, Sackboy has a lot of room for creativity, definitely befitting the nature of his game.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Babe, it’s 4 PM. Time for another Ezio resubmission
My submission will be Ezio from Assassin’s Creed II

Assassin’s Creed is a (mostly) open world game series set in real historical locations. It’s an extremely popular series praised for accuracy and is one of the best selling game franchises ever. My submission for this job will be Ezio who was the protagonist of Assassin’s Creed II set in Renaissance Italy.

He would be a very quick, light and athletic fighter who would use swords, hidden blades, and other weapons that a Renaissance era assassin would use.

I feel like he would be a good pick because the series is very iconic and popular, and Ezio is the most well liked character of the series by far thanks to his fun personality and great character arc. He would also be a very unique fighter for something like this. also if he gets in we are 100% including a sea chanties medley since ac4 was about pirates. we may even be able to include some real life people as profiles if they’re important enough to a particular assassin’s creed’s story.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 134

Agent 47

2018A47.png

Agent 47 is the protagonist of the Hitman series developed by IO Interactive who are located in Denmark

Agent 47 would be the epitome of a Glass Cannon, having very powerful and stealthy weapon attacks as well as crafty tricks and traps that deal intense damage. but leaves 47 very vulnerable.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so it’s been around 24 hours and we don’t have as many submissions as we usually do for these types of jobs but still I think I’ll close up the job now. Here are the options for Job #134. Please vote for your top three or two most wanted in order. You can only put your own submission in second or third place:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Rayman
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Conker
Yiptap Yiptap The Knight
@Darkonedagger Traveler
AlRex AlRex Sackboy
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Ezio
cashregister9 cashregister9 Agent 47

My votes:
1. Rayman
2. Ezio
3. Knight

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
So, is the voting done? I have a potential idea for the next job:
Submit a stage from a non-represented company.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Sure I can finish it now.
Here are the results of the Job #134 voting:
Rayman 23
Conker 3
The Knight 4
Traveler 4
Sackboy 13
Ezio 7
Agent 47 4

And so Rayman will be added as a character! And ok wow I don’t think I’ve ever seen one character get that many votes in one of my threads. Anyways let’s move onto the next job:

Job #135: Submit a Moveset For Dr Eggman
Submit what you think should be Dr Eggman’s moveset. All you need to submit are the specials and final smash although if you want to you can do more.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Eggman moveset idea
Eggman will be fighting in his classic Eggmobile, basically he'll be like a slightly larger Bowser Jr. from our timeline in how he moves around and all that. Though the gadgets and weapons he uses will be different, mostly plucked from boss fights or other Eggman appearances. Normals and aerials will include things like spikes, bumpers, hammer arms, big robotic punching arms, robot claws that catch foes, even a small wrecking ball on a chain, etc. the dash attack will involve a drill, you might even see some minor projectile work with this, like jets of flame. The Eggmobile can also fly around somewhat freely, though there is a slight limit, and it can be destroyed or separated from Eggman occasionally.

B: Projectile Cannon
This move is multi-purpose, in that Eggman can switch via taunting to select different kinds of energy shots for different purposes. A cannon will come out of the Eggmobile and shoots out one of four options. A regular energy shot is the easiest and quickest to use, and will simply hit and deal slight knockback. A fireball moves slightly slower, but will deal a bit more damage and have a slight lingering effect to it. A freezing shot will do just that, temporarily freeze a foe in place, leaving them open for another attack. An electric shot will deal some temporary stun before causing a foe to fly away, though it does slightly less damage than the fire or regular energy shot.

B Up: Propeller Escape
Eggman will temporarily jump out of his Eggmobile and let it drop downward until a certain point where it explodes, while also escaping with an attached propeller machine on his back for a brief, somewhat erratically controlled trip before the Eggmobile automatically forms back around him. This is pretty much Bowser Jr.'s Up-B slightly modified, though the propeller can do slight hits of damage, as well.

B Side: Spiked Explosive
The Eggmobile shoots out a spiked ball in an arc. If it hits someone, it deals heavy knockback. However, if it's allowed to sit on the ground for a bit, or if you tap Side B again, it will explode. This is based on a combination of a few of Eggman's boss battles.

B Down: Badnik Barrage
Eggman pulls out a Badnik and tosses it forward. What Badnik it will be is usually based on how long you hold Down-B for Eggman to rummage around a bit. Some of them will move around or just ram into a foe, like the Motobug or Caterkiller, some have a projectile in addition to their travelling, like the Crabmeat, or the flying Buzz Bomber, though all of them can be destroyed in a few hits at most. Very, very rarely, Metal Sonic will show up, like 1 out of 100 or 1000 times, if need be. Metal Sonic is essentially a heavier clone of Sonic, but is just as fast. He'll most act of his own accord, but he'll also be given a limited amount of HP, slightly less than a normal boss.

Final Smash: Death Egg Robot
Eggman flies off screen, then gets inside the Death Egg Robot, a massive, Eggman-like mech, which will be viewable from behind the main platform. At this point, you can shoot out spiked out robotic fists to punch at certain opponents on the stage. At the end of the Final Smash, the Death Egg Robot will fly up and off screen, and a targeting reticle will appear on the stage, which can be aimed before the Death Egg Robot lands and stomps down onto the stage, before finally flying off and leaving Eggman to fly back onto the stage in the Eggmobile.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pignas moveset
Eggman uses the Eggmobile as seen in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, just without the wheels of course. He also has six jumps (which will be relevant later)

B: Gattling Gun

The Gattling Gun used by the Egg Dragoon appears beneath the Eggmobile, it fires constantly, as gattling guns do, and is quite powerful - though it only causes flinching once per foe and use - meaning that foes can run right through the bullets once they've flinched once. The Gattling Gun can also overheat if overused, making Eggman dizzy.

Side B: Buzz Bomber

Eggman orders a Buzz Bomber to attack. Buzz Bomber then starts flying around the stage and occasionally closing in on Eggman's foe to fire a laser. If successfully disposed of, the Flicky inside will come back to attack Eggman - similar to if one of Olimar's Pikmin were planted on him

Down B: Rock Drill

Two drills come out of the Eggmobile, left and right side. They plant themselves into the ground meaning they have no attacking purpose of their own. They drill so hard that rock debris falls to the left and right of the stage, which can be used to gimp recoveries. This leaves Eggman vulnerable should the foe escape the debris, and if used on a walk-off stage or another stage with little off-stage space the debris can injure the bad doctor himself.

Up B: Fire Dispenser

This move has no recovery power, instead Eggman drops some fire down, and if it lands it will spread left and right over the platform it has landed on. Eggman himself can be damaged by this fire however so it's best to use it when high in the air.

Final Smash: Destructive Power

Eggman graps the Phantom Ruby, but Metal Sonic snatches it from him and dashes forwards. Getting hit by Metal Sonic triggers a cutscene where the characters who are hit are thrown into a seeming peaceful city before being crushed by a collapsing building as the camera pans up to reveal Metal Sonic Kai unleashing havoc on the burning town just like in Knuckles' Chaotix's infamously macabre bad ending.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Music submissions:
Rogue's Gallery (Sonic Mania)
The Final Battle (Final Fantasy V)
Into Sandy's City (Doom II)
Getting Too Tense (Doom II)

Top Bottom