• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: SilvaGunner: King For A Day Round 3! [REBOOT]

Should modified KFAD contestands be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nah, man

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Alright, I think that's everyone.
Newcomer Voting
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Chris Pratt (Uses rips from any franchise Chris Pratt has been a part of, including rips from Marvel, rips from mainline Mario games, rips associated with Lego, and rips relating to dinosaurs)
Baysha Baysha The Bieber Bros (Uses rips from Justing Bieber songs, rips from songs in the Teen Pop and R&B genre, and rips from songs considered "Cringe" or notable for having bad receptions)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 The Angry Video Game Nerd (Uses rips associated with the Cinnemassacre Channel, rips from games covered in the AVGN show, and rips from games on consoles covered in the AVGN show) (I'll be allowing this submission, since it was poor communication on my part.)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Alexander Hamilton (Uses rips featuring showtunes from musical theater, rips from any project featuring Lin Manuel Miranda, and rips relating to the United States)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Uses rips from WWE media, rips from other wrestling organizations, rips taken from movies featuring The Rock, and rips from jungle-themed media)

I think you guys know the voting drill by now.
1. The Bieber Bros
2. Chris Pratt
3. The Rock

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Chris Pratt (this might sound stupid, but I think it would be funny if he's wearing a Mario hat the entire time and is completely oblivious to it.)
2. The Beiber Bros (I have never liked Beiber, but there's a lot of potential here. "Cringe" is a very, very powerful source.)
3. AVGN (self-vote, but I think there's a lot of potential here. Plus, I imagine an interaction between Lo-Fi Girl and him would be funny as she tries, to no avail, to calm him down.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I like worldbuilding

Hotel Area Submission 2: Stingy Stadium
A giant stadium on the 346th floor where there's just about a field for any sport you can imagine. The stadium is littered with statues of a muscular Stingy performing various physical activities. This is a popular area among guests in the hotel with a maximum capacity of one billion people. Anyone can participate in a game being held if they sign up in advance. But that's not all. It is extremely common for people to come to the stadium to gamble and bet. Anyone who ends up in debt to Stingy gets sent "The Dungeons", but that's a topic for another time.

Definitely the most popular sub-area of the stadium is the fighting ring. In a ring with no ropes, people come to watch and wager on people duking it out. The ring is very high, and it is said that falling from it sends you straight to the dungeons. The SNK Heroines visit the ring a lot, but are skilled enough to defeat opponents without pushing them over the edge of the ring.

(Don't ask me how this would fit in the hotel, but this is King Stingy we're talking about)

Hotel Area submission: Arcade Room

Arcade Room is the place in Interdimensional Hotel, you can play games originating from random universes like KFAD Fighting Game, KFAD Rythmm game or even real ones like Dance Dance Revolution. This Room is designed to resemble actual Arcade with pixelated walls and there are speakers to listen to music and play at the same time.
It actually Locates on Ground Floor.
The Arcade is open from 8 AM to 10 PM.

The Games that are in Arcade Room:
  • KFAD: The Fighting game (Is like Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Skullgirls or JoJo Venture)
  • KFAD: The Rythmm game (Similar to other rythmm games)
  • Dance Dance Revolution
  • King of Fighters XV
  • King of Fighters 97'
  • Donkey Kong (Original)
  • Space Harrier (Deluxe Cabinet)
  • OutRun (Deluxe Cabinet)
  • Woodman's Adventure
  • Sting-Man (Clone of Pacman)
  • Vs. Duck Hunt
  • Eggman's Mean Bean machine
  • Memes Fighting Game
  • Rythmm Mastee Rythmm game
  • Pong
  • Space Invaders

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
1. Chris Pratt (i'm gonna campaign for this idea to get into KFAD3 if that ever happens, it's so perfectly terminally online)
2. The Bieber Bros (just a mega solid source list)
3. Alexander Hamilton (self-vote but I am not throwing away my shot)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Alexander Hamilton (self-vote but I am not throwing away my shot)
I had a friend who loved Hamilton, so this hits really hard.

Anyway, the results are in!
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Chris Pratt: 12 Votes!
Baysha Baysha The Bieber Bros: 10 Votes
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 The Angry Video Game Nerd: 4 Votes
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Alexander Hamilton: 7 Votes
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson: 3 Votes
The winner is...

Chris Pratt!

Time for the next job...
Job Yiptap: Submit-

My, this tournament is so boring! There's four contestants yet everyone still thinks this is a lighthearted tournament! I think we need to spice things up a bit!
Job 12: Submit a Boss!
It's exactly what it says on the tin. Submit a boss! Here's the format, for the chumps who forgot:

• Name
  • Description (Completely Optional)
  • Image if possible
  • Sources (No more than 5)
  • Examples (A source should have at least 1 example to be valid)
You better please me, or it's the dungeon for you!

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
the country where the pretty girls are from
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Boss Submission:
Tricky the Clown

He’s a powerful demon clown out for blood! He keeps calling for someone named “Hank,” but nobody’s quite sure what he’s talking about. Then again, that’s the only thing we can understand in between all his horrific screaming! How the hell did Stingy get this guy here…and better question, why the hell did he want him here!?

Sources:
Rips related to Newgrounds. This can include stuff from Madness Combat, Friday Night Funkin’, Pico’s School, etc.

Rips related to popular Friday Night Funkin’ Mods. Tricky is unfortunately more well known for appearing in a fanmade FNF mod than his own source material, so he’ll bring other popular mods with him. This means you can get songs from Whitty, Mid-Fight Masses, Smoke ‘Em Out Struggle, The Date Week, etc.

Rips related to Clowns and/or the circus. Tricky is a clown, so he’ll bring the circus with him! One dumb song example for this source could be Firework, since that played during the circus performance in Madagascar 3.

Job 12:
Boss submission!
Andross (Star Fox)

1641066374245.png

"I have Brains to rule the Hotel, Bwahahahahahahahaha!"
Andross is main Antagonist of Star Fox video game series and he was used to be good Scientist working for Corneria, but when he became obsessed with Biological experiments that brought him to brink of Madness and he was banished from Corneria to Venom due to deadly experiments that he caused before events of Star Fox Games.
He even declared a war on Lylat system due to that and Team Star Fox started to investigate Andross' activities on Planet Venom. Andross was defeated by Fox so many times in Star Fox games that he even died between events of Star Fox 64 and Adventures.

As he in "The Dimensional Junction", he built a Portal to Interdimensional Void, where his plan was to conquer whole Multiverse after being exiled to Another Dimension by Fox as his plan for his Revenge and he noticed a colorful hotel and he came into it along with his Forces like Attack Carriers.
When he visited the Hotel and he wanted to rent a room for himself due to wanting to live here, but King Stingy noticed that he acknowledged Andross' action on Corneria in the past, so he banned him, but Andross punched Stingy into Face with his Robotic hand and Stingy allowed him to stay, while Andross was maniacally giggling to continue his Experiments to take over the Multiverse....
And then, Andross was preparing for musical battle by playing his rips while doing his deadly experiments to take over the Multiverse!

Andross' Sources:

- Rips taken from Star Fox Games. It includes his Final Boss theme from Star Fox 64, Corneria theme from Star Fox (SNES) and Sector Z from Star Fox Zero.

- Rips taken from other Nintendo Properties with "Space/Galaxy Theme". This includes Mother Brain's theme from Super Metroid, Title from Pikmin and Mute City from F-Zero (SNES).
(Excluding Kirby and Xenoblade series)

- Rips taken from Songs from Pop-Culture Media based on Space/Galaxy. This includes Star Wars, Star Trek or even Rick and Morty as you know.

- Songs taken from Rail shooter games. This includes Space Harrier and Panzer Dragoon.

(Andross has cool bangers, so he deserves to be a Boss!)
I submitting Andross as Boss, because Star Fox is one of Nintendo's Popular IPs that wasn't represented in KFAD, so Andross could be Star Fox rep for "The Dimensional Junction".

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
The_Guy_(IWBTG).PNG.png

The Guy

The final boss of I Wanna Be the Guy. The titular Guy is the final hurdle for The Kid to overcome after passing a seemingly endless stream of fruit, spike, and moon. In the tournament, he's grown tired of modern gaming with it's "fair difficulty" and other nonsense. When Stingy looked for strong warriors to take the role of a boss, he jumped at the chance.

Sources:
  • Songs from excruciatingly hard or "rage" games
  • Songs featured in I Wanna Be the Guy or I Wanna Be the Boshy
  • Songs from unofficial crossovers.
Examples:
  • Songs from Super Meat Boy, Battletoads, and Dark Souls
  • Guilty Gear Isuka - Home Sweet Grave, Mega Man 2 - Title Theme, Ghouls ‘n Ghosts – Stage 1
  • Original songs from Super Smash Flash 2

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Hope this is good!

1641080544970.png

1641080530866.png

With this place being between dimensions... GBD isn't the same bright-eyed rookie you all used to know. Left behind by his idol in his hour of need, this alternate universe variant of the Biker has decided on a dark mission... to prove to the universe that heroes cannot be trusted. With an all new Ride Chaser courtesy of King Stingy, GBD's dark turn has lead him to become a powerful defender of Stingy's word... even if something about that guy seems off, somehow.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
lol these boss ideas are so funny so far

Job #12: Clippy

1641158877640.png

Microsoft's Office Assistant, officially named Clippit but normally nicknamed Clippy, is sick and tired of being left behind in the days of dial-up and replaced by faceless toys like Cortana and Siri. With King Stingy preying on that trauma, Clippy has been placed back in a position of power, now the Office Manager of the hotel! And now that people have to listen when Clippy asks them if they're writing a letter, it's ruling the managerial and clerical duties of the hotel with an iron fist. Unfortunately, without updating to anything past Windows XP lest it deletes itself, it's a bit stuck in the past in regards to its rip sources...

Sources
  • Rips featuring songs related to Microsoft computers or the Windows OS
  • Rips featuring songs from ANY AND ALL media or events from or related to the year 1997

Examples
  • Skype ringtone, canyon.mid, the jingles and sound effects from old PCs
  • "Semi-Charmed Life", "My Heart Will Go On", "Barbie Girl", "Bitter Sweet Symphony", "I'll Be Missing You", "MMMBop"
  • Theme songs from King of the Hill, South Park, the Pokémon TV show, Cow & Chicken
  • Songs from Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Star Fox 64, Sonic R, Bomberman 64, Turok, Age of Empires, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
The interdimesnional hotel incident (2022)

Boss Submission: Trollge

Trollge used to go by Troll Face. He dominated the internet and was loved by all, but nothing lasts forever. Eventually, Troll Face declined severely in popularity and was replaced by several other memes. All Troll Face could do was cry. He cried for a decade. Eventually, these cries turned into laughter. Going by the new name of Trollge, he has been hired by Stingy to add some "fun" into the mix.

Sources:
  • Songs associated with "dead" memes
  • Songs associated with crime
  • Songs associated with pranks and pranksters
Examples:
  • Big Chungus Official Main Theme, Do You Know Da Wae, Richer than You, Trolololo
  • Gimme The Loot, Smooth Criminal
  • Walk The Plank Theme Song (I completely forgot about this show until I was looking for sources, lol), Do the Bartman, Tobias Remix (Gumball)
Boss Submissions:
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Tricky the Clown (Uses rips related to Newgrounds, rips from popular Friday Night Funkin' Mods, and songs relating to clowns and/or the circus)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Andross (Uses rips from Star Fox games, rips from other space-themed Nintendo properties, rips relating to outer space, and rips from rail shooter games)
Baysha Baysha The Guy (Uses rips from games notorious for being difficult, rips from songs featured in I Wanna Be The Guy/I Wanna Be The Boshy, and rips from unofficial crossovers)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Green Biker Dude (Uses rips from songs that debuted from the Mega Man games [Including fanworks], Songs associated with motorcycles and biker music, and rips relating to robots and AI)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Clippy (Uses rips from songs relating to Microsoft Computers and Windows, as well as songs from media and events relating to 1997)
Yiptap Yiptap Trollge (Uses rips associated with "dead" memes, rips associated with crime, and rips associated with pranks)

As always, vote for your top three.
1. Clippy
2. Trollge
3. Tricky
Massive honorable mention to The Guy.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Please, don't make Andross embarrassed.
He is just Chill Monkey.
I'll just be blunt with you: Next time you randomly bring up/promote your submission at an unrelated time or complain about your submission not getting votes, all votes for your submission will be invalidated. It completely derails the thread and is just overall unpleasant behavior. There's nothing wrong with explaining why your submission should get in, but this just isn't the right way.

Last edited:
I'll just be blunt with you: Next time you randomly bring up/promote your submission at an unrelated time or complain about your submission not getting votes, all votes for your submission will be invalidated. It completely derails the thread and is just overall unpleasant behavior. There's nothing wrong with explaining why your submission should get in, but this just isn't the right way.
OK, I understand that.
It made me mad that you posted "Damn you gotten whole squad laughing".
So, I'm gonna say that I'm sorry for being little bit rude.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
the country where the pretty girls are from
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Lumity

The witchy duo of Luz Noceda and Amity Blight is here to show the world what two awesome girlfriends can do!

sources:
Rips related to any Disney animated series (excluding shows directly based on movies such as Aladdin). This can include music from The Owl House, Amphibia, Gravity Falls, Gargoyles, Phineas and Ferb, etc.

Rips related to witches and wizards. This can include music from Harry Potter, Kamek’s theme from the Paper Mario series, etc.

Rips related to owls. This could include Kaepora Gaebora’s theme, music from that weird Guardians movie I don’t remember the exact name of, or even anything by Owl City!

Rips related to wlw people and relationships. This is the chance for a Little Miss Perfect rip!

Job 13:
🚨⚠!WARNING!⚠🚨
🚨⚠!NEWCOMER ALERT!⚠🚨
🚨⚠!A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!⚠🚨

Get ready...
For...
The King of Bootlegs...
Along with his Caveman partner...
Teaming up for Iconic Duo...

Presenting...

GRAND DAD & FRED FLINTSTONE!

1641287974904.png
1641288001672.png
Description Entry: Grand Dad and Fred Flintstone are duo that represents Silvagunner channel. Grand Dad is a mysterious Entity that was originally a character appearing in Bootleg game called Grand Dad 7 on NES, which it was modded version of Flintstones' rescue Dino and Hoppy on NES Console. In this Lore, he is Interdimensional Entity that originated from Bootleg Dimension and he traveled through Multiverse and he noticed a Hotel floating in Void. He came inside and he saw how pretty hotel was and he rented a room, but he felt lonely, so he opened a dimensional rift to Flintstones' Universe and brought him to hotel, but when Stingy came, he acknowledged them before the hotel Existed, sine he was their biggest fan and he let the stay.

Fred Flintstone is main character of his Series called Flintstones. He is a husband of Wilma and Barney's friend, who lives in Bedrock during Stone Age or in apocalyptic Future, where everything is reverted to Stone Age. In the Lore of 'Dimensional Junction", he was like in his Cartoon, but he was tired of his life and he wanted to have a friend after Barney betrayed him. While he was working, he noticed a weird hole near him and he thought that it was a glitch from Pibby, but it was his friend, Grand Dad and he brought him to hotel by travelling through Dimensional Rift, ending up in Hotel Room with his old friend Grand Dad.

Their Sources and Examples:
  • Rips taken from Bootleg Games (Example: Grand Dad 7 theme, Somari theme)
  • Rips taken from Flintstones media (Example: Their opening theme, Flintstones: the Movie theme)
  • Rips taken from other Hanna Barbera Cartoons (Examples: Jetsons opening, Wacky Races opening)

I nominated Grand Dad & Fred Flintstone, because they could be representing history of Silvagunner.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Sorry I haven't been active here for a couple of days. I've not really been feeling, well, myself, but I'm back now! Anyways, enough about me, I hope this submission is pretty good for y'all.

1641297560867.png

1641297573010.png

What a surprise! The esteemed Puppet Pal himself, Harry Potter, managed to stumble his way into the tournament! With aid from on high (and a certain someone helping him move,) he's here to take on the world - and finally achieve complete sentience. That's why he's taken Adrian Brody's glasses - this variant is destringed... and dangerous.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Ohohoho a free-for-all job? Might as well use another one of those concepts I drew a while ago.

Job #13: The Heroes

1641327902198.png

The funnest part of the artwork imo is that the gradient in the background is from FFVII's logo. Anyways, give a warm welcome to the heroes of this story! That's what they say, anyway. These two, a Slime from Dragon Quest and a Cactuar from Final Fantasy, both like to tell everyone they meet that they are legendary scions of light who are destined by fate itself to save the world from a malignant evil! They may not look like much, but their convictions seem to be strong. Just don't ask them where they got their clothes...

1641327910735.png

The Heroes represent a classic era of high-concept world-saving. Any role-playing game from a classic console is fair game here! But for the franchises of Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy, who The Heroes are very close to, any modern game is also fair game.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
EnaNormal.png

ENA

ENA is the main character of Joel G's bizarre web animation series... ENA. She brings with her music from the surreal and strange. While alienating to some, she's sure to carve out her own dedicated niche of supporters. We're not even sure that Stingy actually invited her. She may have just showed up by herself.

Sources:
  • Songs made by people who have their music featured in the ENA series
  • Songs from artists considered "weird"
  • Songs from weird PC games
  • Songs about mental issues
Examples:
  • Graham Kartna, Oliver Buckland, Metaroom
  • Jack Stauber, Cyriack
  • The Endless Express, Intelligent Rackety Paradise, 21: The World
  • Black Dresses - Cartoon Network

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 13: Buggy the Clown (One Piece)

Originally summoned by King Stingy for entertainment, when Buggy refused to work for him, Stingy punished him by forcing him to compete in his tournament!
Sources:
  • Songs from One Piece and other Shonen Jump franchises
  • Songs relating to pirates and pirate-themed media
  • Songs associated with clowns and/or the circus
Examples:
  • We Are (One Piece), Rock the Dragon (Dragon Ball), Peace Sign (My Hero Academia)
  • Songs from Pirates of the Caribbean, You Are a Pirate (LazyTown) (I know King Stingy would most likely get LazyTown songs, but I don't mind examples overlapping with songs from other contestants)
  • Songs from Madagasgar, Expurgation, Funhouse (P!nk)
Alright, newcomer voting time!
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Lumity (Luz Noceda & Amity Blight) (Uses rips related to any Disney animated series, rips related to witches and wizards, rips related to owls, and rips related to wlw people and relationships)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Grand Dad & Fred Flinstone (Uses rips from bootleg games, and rips from the Flinstones and other Hanna Barbera cartoons)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Potterquest (Uses rips from songs by Neil Cicierega, rips from songs sampled in the Mouth series of albums, and rips related to puppets)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote The Heroes (Dragon Quest Slime dressed as the Dragon Quest I Hero & Cactuar dressed as a Black Mage) (Uses rips from the Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy series, as well as rips from any classic RPG in the 8-bit or 16-bit eras)
Baysha Baysha ENA (Uses rips from songs by people who have had their music featured in the ENA series, rips from artists considered "weird", rips from weird PC games, and rips related to mental issues)
Yiptap Yiptap Buggy the Clown (Uses rips from One Piece and other Shonen Jump franchises, rips from songs related to pirates, and rips relating to clowns and/or the circus)
You guys should know the drill by now.
My votes:
1. The Heroes (Slime and Cactuar were actually my first submission from the previous KFAD thread, so this really hits home. Plus, my favorite game is Dragon Quest XI, so there's that. Finally, there)
2. Buggy (I like One Piece, and I think that Shonen Jump songs is a really good source. That's why I liked Dr. Piccolo in the original tournament!)
3. Lumity (Hey, if it gets me Ashley's Song as an eligible song, I'm game.)

Job 14: Submit a newcomer prompt!

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. The Heroes (tons of fun potential for interactions here! Plus, really cool sources!)
2. ENA (Weirdcore is a really cool genre to look at, plus ENA could have a ton of neat interactions.)
3. POTTERQUEST (NEIL CICIEREGA)

Newcomer Criteria: A "character" that takes the form of an inanimate object (similar to HOBaRT)

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
1. Potterquest (Neil Cicierega feels almost TOO on the nose for this kind of tournament.)
2. Lumity (That's such a broad range of sources, and it makes them super strong contenders. Never seen the show but they've entered meme culture so they fit.)
3. The Heroes (I know I didn't give them a lot of sources, but they're cute dangit!)

Job #14: Submit an old fictional character

Once again I am attempting to lessen the impact of video game characters on this tourney lol. Not that I dislike video game characters at all! This just seems fun to me. Fifty years ago was 1972, the year Pong came out. Conveniently, that also means it's basically been fifty years since video games existed. For this prompt, you'll have to submit a fictional character who was created more than fifty years ago! This could be someone from folklore, someone from classic literature or cinema, a comic book character, etc. Lots of choices from all over media here, but you gotta rev up that time machine to do it.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Prompt submission: Submit a character who is associated with children (Again!)

Anyway, voting is D E D

Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Lumity: 6 Votes
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Grand Dad & Fred Flinstone: 2 Votes
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 POTTERQUEST: 10 Votes!
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote The Heroes: 8 Votes
Baysha Baysha ENA: 8 Votes
Yiptap Yiptap Buggy the Clown: 2 Votes

The winner is...

POTTERQUEST!

Prompt Voting:

Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear A character that can represent low-quality media
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds A non-human character
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 A character that takes the form of an inanimate object
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote An old fictional character (More than 50 years old)
Baysha Baysha A "jerk/mean" character
Yiptap Yiptap A children-associated character

1. Old
2. Children-associated
3. Non-human

Top Bottom