• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: SEGA Superstars World Cup (Current Jobs: Amigo/Sakura/Chomp/Knuckles/Nei/Elenor movesets and collectables!)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 2:

actor-alex-kidd-242291_large.jpg

My submission will be Alex Kidd, SEGA's original mascot.

Job 3:

MV5BYzk5YzIxZDYtMGIzMS00NDdjLWExYTMtZWExNzY1ZWVhNDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY3MjUzNDk@._V1_.jpg

Altered Beast (you all saw this coming). Altered Beast was the pack in game for the SEGA Genesis and Mega Drive in North America and Europe. The character can shapeshifter into different animals for stat changes and is an integral part of SEGA's early history. I'm all in for him.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job #2: It's gotta be Opa-Opa! The idea of Opa-Opa flying around after the ball seems pretty fun to me, plus the concept of being able to use various items in his "special moves" or whatever seems like fun! Not only that, but Opa-Opa is a pretty important character to SEGA history, right? (also he has tiny stubby legs he'd be so fun)

Job #3: Okay hear me out here. Ecco the Dolphin. He has like a wave of water that he rides around on and he can flip in the air to kick the ball with his tail fin. Seriously, this would be so fun - and seeing an underwater arena based on Ecco would be amazing too!

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #2: Veteran Character - Virtua Striker

Pretty damn obvious, yet a very solid and thematically fitting character since 1994's arcades for this job. Nothing else to say besides Sonic characters appearing in the same game as this artwork came from, 'nuff said.

Job #3: New Non-Veteran Character - Princess Kurumi (Ninja Princess)

A princess who is also the titular kunoichi and one of the original female protagonists in the video game history the year before Samus Aran debuted. Obscure representation is pretty much appreciated.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Veteran: Beat (JSR)
1645048034564.png

Beat is the founder of the GG's, I think Beat is extremely obvious for this due to multiple reasons. He's well liked from a well-liked series SEGA fans wanted a sequel for ages and is basically a crossover character at this point, he's already the leader of a team so if captains are a thing he makes sense to be one, he already moves around with his feet a lot (he rollerskates around the city) so it isn't hard to imagine him being good in the game where the ability to run and kicks are crucial, finally this is a more subjective one but I think Beat would actually do this in his spare time (that's the impression I get off from looking at him, but I do think Beat personality wise fits this perfectly).

EDIT: Sakura Submitted, figuring stuff out
EDIT 2: Actually I think the newcomers submitted already are perfect, I know there are still some not nominated that should be but I want voting to be somewhat easier.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 2: Shogun (Total War)
1645048851782.png

Shogun
is less of a character and more of a representation of the Total War series, a cool samurai general. He appeared in the first All Stars Racing game. He could have some really fun RTS-inspired maneuvers, he could hit the ball with his sword, yknow.

Job 3: Boyfriend (Project Rub)
1645048990888.png

Maybe it's too early to start submitting super wacky picks but...you know? It's a fun sports game. I think we can stand to have some really wild picks, and to me the boyfriend from Project Rub/Feel The Magic for the DS would be able to have all kinds of crazy mishaps. He's just trying to play a normal soccer game to impress his girlfriend but scorpions keep bumping the ball, strange rabbit creatures shove him off-balance, caltrops are scattered on the field, and who knows what other misfortune could befall our hero?!

Attachments

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job #2: Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue
Ryo.png

I am indeed submitting my guy, my dude, Ryo from Shenmue. Listen he can launch the ball with the forklift

Job #3: Nei from Phantasy Star II
Psii_artwork08.png

I'm also submitting the absolute legend, Nei, the female lead of Phantasy Star II. She is extremely based and she has a fun design for just about anything. Put her in the fighting game and the racing game and the sports game and the party game and-

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Veteran Submission: Ulala

296F217B-6301-47D4-850A-F5BEEFEEDEBC.png

I mean you gotta have Ulala in here! She’s been a crossover mainstay for a while and it’d be weird not to have her in some capacity. Also helps that Space Channel 5 is pretty epic.

Newcomer Submission: Chie Satonaka

EA912799-C8CE-4D82-9FE8-5AF75E66359A.png

Yeahhhhh I don’t wanna fall into the trap of overloading this with Atlus/Persona stuff since Sega has other stuff worth exploring, but I think Chie would be a really fun and less conventional pull for this kind of game. She’s the kicky girl of Persona 4’s party, she’s practically made for this kinda thing.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
the country where the pretty girls are from
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Returning: Gilius Thunderhead
1645068555898.png

One of the main protagonists from the Golden Axe series, I think it would be hilarious to see Gilius playing soccer. He could pull lightning magic or literally just swing his axe around for special moves.

Newcomer: Ecco the Dolphin
1645068649415.png

Does it make any sense at all? No. Do I care? Definitely not. Ecco is a really strange choice, but he could still work. After gaining the power to swim through the air thanks to alien magic, Ecco has joined the Sega FC with the power of dolphin flipkicks and sonar beams that could be used to stun other players.
And besides, I had to submit something based on my favorite non-Sonic Sega game at some point.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #2: Jeffry McWild (Virtua Fighter)

1645074930457.png

One of the mainstays of Virtua Fighter and unlike the franchise's face Akira, Jeffry's priorities do not lie exclusively in martial arts. While he's a brilliant fighter who mastered Pankration all by himself, the biggest rival of Jeffry is not a mere fighter but the dreaded Satan Shark that haunts the coasts of his home country, Australia. During his never-ending quest to hunt this monstrous fish, he joined multiple fighting tournaments to afford his fishing expenses.

But if fighting tournaments don't make enough money, there's not much reason to not try his hand at football and see how that goes. Jeffry could be a big, powerful player with a lot of endurance, making him a good fit for the goalkeeper role as well as more offensive positions like attacking midfielder.

While not the most prominent Virtua Fighter character, I think Jeffry would be a good fit for this game and he made several cameos in other media, such as Giant Gram wrestling game, Daytona USA, and SEGA Hard Girls anime.

Job #3: Elenor Camuel (Phantasy Star Online)

1645079678652.png

An android who is categorized in the RAcaseal class of Phantasy Star Online, a series of defensive trap fighters. Elenor is a side character in the story but represents one of the character types the players can choose from. She has the unique ability to understand the "speech" of small alien creatures MAGs and can be commonly seen when serving her strange master Dr. Jean Carlo Montague.

Of course, this football tournament would just be another mission to carry out but that doesn't mean she'd take it any less seriously. Elenor can have high control over the position she wants the ball to go, making her threatening even in the midfield.

While technically more successful and long-running than its classic counterpart, Phantasy Star Online usually doesn't get much love in fan rosters. I have a lot of respect for the tetralogy but I think it's a little shame when you have great character designs like this. Elenor is a little left-field but from what I can tell, she still enjoys decent popularity.

Returning:
Bonanza Bros.
1645080332356.png

That's right, Bonanza Brothers are main characters of the self-titled arcade game. They are burglars that steal random stuff and they hide from guards to prevent themselves from being Arrested.
Despite they are duo character and you can't have a duo in Soccer, so they would kinda cheat, but they can co-operate and shoot some goals while being a duo character, which is very unique.

They also can block the goals with ease while being a duo character.

Newcomer:
Space Harrier
1645080356357.png

I know I know I've been submitting him on every SEGA-themed, but he's my favorite SEGA arcade game character and I really love him.
Okay, let's get to info about new Superstar Harrier...
Space Harrier is the main protagonist of self-titled rail-shooter arcade game released by SEGA in 1985. He is the blonde hero that flies through the colorful and surreal planets and fight evil dragons, robots, aliens and even moai heads, which is very cool.
He even fought evil like Trimuller, Medusa and even his main foes, Wi Wi Jumbo and Dark Harrier.

He even has shared universe wit Opa-Opa, meaning that they co-exist in single universe.

He would run and fly sometimes on field and he would kick the ball on ground or in air while hovering. If he was a goalkeeper, then he could even block the ball while it flies over the goal and he would catch it.
His allstar move, where he calls his Dragon Uriah to shoot the goal with immersive force.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Okay here are your squad candidates:

Job #2: Returning Veterans:
  1. Chubach put forward by his manager/space supervisor Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  2. Alex Kidd put forward by his manager/rock paper scissors match understudy AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
  3. Football Manager has been put forward by his manager/confused player who isn't sure which of them is the manager cashregister9 cashregister9
  4. Opa-Opa has been put forward by his manager/personal favourite shopkeeper KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
  5. AiAi has been put forward by his manager/banana stash provider @Darkonedagger
  6. Amigo has been put forward by his manager/samba tour bodyguard Yiptap Yiptap
  7. Virtua Striker has been put forward by his manager/err...manager tonygameman tonygameman
  8. Beat has been put forward by his manager/community service officer CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
  9. Shogun has been put forward by his manager/general Flyboy Flyboy
  10. Ryo Hazuki has been put forward by his manager/guy who asks for him to destroy all Billy Hatcher capsule toys for a quest line Speed Weed Speed Weed
  11. Ulala has been put forward by her manager/back up dancer OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
  12. Gilius Thunderhead has been put forward by his manager/fellow mighty warrior Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
  13. Jeffry McWild has been put forward by his manager/possibly a shark, we need to do more research osby osby
  14. The Bonanaza Bros have been put forward by their manager/shady crime boss Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
14 veterans back. Please vote for your top three for this round. Voting for your own character is allowed, but only in 3rd place.

Job #3: Newcomers:
  1. Baby has been put forward by his manager/future robot arms dealer Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  2. Altered Beast has been put forward by his manager/himself actually. He's his own manager AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
  3. Sakura has been put forward by her manager/kobu mechanic cashregister9 cashregister9 (Can we have confirmation which of the two Sakura this is however, Shinguji or Amamiya. I'm assuming the former, but best to check)
  4. Ecco the Dolphin has been...well this is surprising! Turns out Ecco has TWO managers/alien abducters KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 and Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear . Sorry, did not see this until now, but it's too late to change now!
  5. Kiryu has been put forward by his manager/Pocket Circuit enthusiast @Darkonedagger
  6. Jack Frost has been put forward by his manager/frozen summoner Yiptap Yiptap
  7. Princess Kurumi has been put forward by her manager/retainer tonygameman tonygameman
  8. Boyfriend has been put forward by his manager/significant other Flyboy Flyboy
  9. Nei has been put forward by her manager/cloning lab researcher Speed Weed Speed Weed
  10. Chie Satonaka has been put forward by her manager/favourite kung fu movie director OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
  11. Elenor Camuel has been put forward by her manager/mechanic who speaks entirely in MAG coincedentally osby osby
  12. Space Harrier has been put forward by his manager/other dragon like friend Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
12 brand new never been seen in the Superstars series superstars are waiting for your votes to get them on the pitch.
Please vote for your top 3. Voting for your own character is allowed, but only in 3rd place.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Are we voting for three in each or just three altogether?
Three in each. Sorry to not make that clear. Six votes total for each of you. Three Veterans, Three Newcomers. Only one winner for each for this round.

Shinguji

1.AiAi
2.Ulala
3.Footbal Manager

1.Kiryu
2.Chie
3.Football Manager
Whoops. Who is your third in the newcomers? You've put the Football Manager twice.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
My own votes:

Veterans:
1. Alex Kidd: I'm physically incapable of not ranking him first on my personal vote.
2. Opa-Opa: The other pre-Sonic mascot.
3. Jeffry McWild: the most McWild inclusion tbh.

Newcomers:
1. Ecco the flipping Dolphin: Anyone who has been paying attention to Battle of Ages knows my love of this dolphin and his alien combating tales.
2. Altered Beast: Otherwise known as the Centurion, a transforming character could be awesome.
3. Princess Kurumi. I also must always vote Kurumi somewhere if available. Ninja Princess is an amazing classic.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Transfer Window is over!

Let's take a look at our first Superstars to join the roster and get lucrative sponsorship deals:

Job # 2: Veterans:
Chubach: 0
Alex Kidd: 13
Football Manager: 4
Opa-Opa: 20
AiAi: 25
Amigo: 0
Virtua Striker: 4
Beat: 3
Shogun: 1
Ryo Hazuki: 7
Ulala: 15
Gilius Thunderhead: 3
Jeffry McWild: 2
Bonaza Bros (Mobo and Robo): 6

Winner of our returning Veteran Superstars is the the monkey with serious ball skill; AiAi!

Job #3: Newcomers:

Baby: 1
Altered Beast: 5
Sakura Shinguji: 12
Ecco the Dolphin: 19
Kazuma Kiryu: 21
Jack Frost: 2
Princess Kurumi: 2
Boyfriend: 2
Nei: 11
Chie Satonaka: 22
Elenor: 4
Space Harrier: 1

Winner of our newcomer Superstar is the girl who has been practicing her kicking daily; Chie Satonaka!

It was incredibly close between the Dragon of Dogma, the time travelling dolphin and the kung fu kick chick herself, but Chie Satonaka took it by a singular point from Kiryu! What an upset!

Next job to be posted very shortly...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Okay, so we have our first three players; Sonic, AiAi and Chie. Now we need to pick some abilities for them!

What kind of abilities you may ask?

Well in this game characters not only have unique stats which will decide their abilities, but also a few special moves.

First let's look into the stats:
  • Speed: How fast do they move up the pitch
  • Strength: Affects power of shots, power of tackles, etc
  • Defence: Higher defence means they're able to keep hold of the ball better even when being tackled.
  • Shooting: Affects accuracy of their goal shots
  • Passing: Higher passing skill means they'll pass the ball quicker and more accurately.
  • Skill: Affects the ease of stealing the ball off of opponents, the ability to block shots as goalkeeper or perform moves such as heading the ball with accuracy
Players will all start with 30 stat points which need to be assigned into each of the above categories, with the maximum being 10 in a stat. This will define their strengths and weaknesses.

Alongside those stats, there is a Superstar Meter which will allows the players to perform special unique super moves to them. The Superstar Meter will build based on players passing, shooting, stealing the ball off other players, attempting shots on target or blocking goals.

Think of them like Smash Bros.' Special moves, in that they should be unique to the character using them and filled with personality.

Superstar moves come in four flavours:
  1. Super-Star Move: A goal scoring power shot for use when striking.
    It will vary with each character, so descriptions are needed as to what the character does to unleash and if they have any unique effects. It can be blocked by the goalkeeper with good timing(although the window for this block is very slim), but timing the block wrong will cause the Goalkeeper to be blasted into the net alongside the ball, somehow counting as an additional goal. Players need to have the ball to perform a Super-Star move.

2. All-Star Move: A special ability the player can perform on the pitch.
    These are crazy special moves that the player can perform. These can basically do anything and everything but are largely designed to be used in the midfield or on defence depending on what you pick for your character. Players do not need to have the ball to perform an All-Star move.

3. Star-Burst Move: A quick evasive special move.
    These will allow players to either get away from opponents whilst they're in possession of the ball. These can be almost anything as long as it is an evasive action and can only be used whilst in possession of the ball. Unlike the other three special abilities, this one only drains a portion of your meter rather than the whole thing.

4. Goal-Star Move: A special ability for when in goal.
    This is obviously limited to the goalkeeper, but...everyone can be the goalkeeper in this game, so you'll need to include a heavy defensive Goal-Star move here. Goal-Star moves can even block Super-Star Moves completely, however the catch being that you only have one goalkeeper and there could be multiple strikers with fully maxed Superstar Meters ready, so use it wisely. Strikers may want to try and bait the Goalkeeper to use their Goal-Star Move early with a fake out before using their Super-Star move.
On top of these special moves, we need to decide on their media nickname(think like how Smash has a nickname on the Punch Out stage) goal celebrations, their MVP animations, their losing animations and the design of their Football kit. If Team Captain, the rest of the players will be wearing their uniform design. Very important!

Here's an example of a player moveset submission, to help you get a better understanding:

Character #00: Psycho Fox

Psycho-Fox-Football-Sample.png

(try and include some sort of image of the character when submitting, it can be a simple stock image of them but helps drive the character home)

Media Nickname: Shinto-Stick Striker

Stats:
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Defence: 3
Shooting: 5
Passing: 3
Skill: 6

Super-Star Move: Hippopota-Blast
Psycho Fox will use the power of his Hippo transformation to put enough tremendous force behind his kick, being enveloped in a magenta aura as he performs this. When unleashed, the ball is capable of smashing through any and all players and objects between him and the goal, including solid walls (excluding Goal-Star moves).

All-Star Move: BirdFly Ball
When activated, Psycho Fox will throw his buddy BirdFly, a small black crow, that will charge at the opponent with the ball and tackle them from a distance. After knocking the opponent down, Birdfly will return with the ball back to Psycho Fox allowing him to gain posession with this ability.

Star-Burst Move: Tiger Sprint
Psycho Fox will use the power of his Tiger transformation to become a speedster, capable of outrunning even Sonic...very very briefly anyway. This move is great for getting Psycho Fox up the field fast to a better position and for evading aggressive tackles. He becomes enveloped in a yellow aura as he bursts forwards.

Goal-Star Move: Monkey See, Monkey Save
Whilst in goal, Psycho Fox will use the power of his Monkey transformation to successfully manage to block any shot with the Monkeys superior jumping skills. Expect a last minute acrobatic save even from the craziest Super-Star Move. He will be wrapped in a brown aura whilst performing this ability.

Goal Victories:
  1. Psycho Fox will change from Fox to Tiger, sprinting around the field lightning fast, leaping into the air as Monkey and landing with a hefty slam as Hippo.
  2. Psycho Fox will wave a shinto stick around as he runs forwards accompanied by members of his team. He swaps between forms as he runs.
  3. Psycho Fox will run, transform into Monkey and perform an acrobatic jump before landing and transforming back.
MVP:
Psycho Fox will transform his kit into a sumo outfit and slam his feet down in a sumo style as "Doscoi!" appears over head and Birdfly circles him. He will then be surrounded by his transformations in aura form; Hippo, Monkey and Tiger as they pose like their own team. This is a reference to the ending of his game and the Box Art of Psycho Fox.

Losing:
  1. Psycho Fox will suddenly freeze on the spot with his mouth and eyes opened wide, and fall over like a plank of wood similar to his death animation in his game.
  2. Psycho Fox will have transformed into the Hippo form and be attempting to run to get into position only to be out of breath.
  3. Psycho Fox's different forms will manifest and begin sqwabbling with one another, getting into a big cartoony dust cloud fight with the fists and feet of Fox, Monkey, Tiger and Hippo all appearing at the same time.
Kit:
Psycho Fox's kit colours are based on the Master System, a black base with dark red trim. Amusingly on the back of his shirt his name is misspelled just like the famous European typo on his game cartridge; "Psyco Fox"

-------------------------------------------

Okay, I hope all the above makes sense with the example. Feel free to use it as a template for the next job:

Job #3: Sonic the Hedgehog's moveset

Yep, it's the blue blur Sonic, of course.

We need to get his moves, stats and animations decided upon. I'm sure most of us are familiar with him in some way, so feel free to go wild with ideas for his animations and his Super-Star, All-Star, Star-Burst and Goal-Star moves.

One thing I should mention though is characters in other characters movesets will block them from becoming players of their own, so be careful who you submit.

As for AiAi and Chie, we'll be doing a different job before each of their moveset jobs to keep variety going.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Here's my moveset for Sonic. His miscellaneous animations will be added later. If anyone has any ideas for them, feel free to share!

Character #01: Sonic the Hedgehog

Media Nickname: The Fastest Thing Alive

Stats:
Speed:
Strength: 4
Defense: 3
Shooting: 6
Passing: 3
Skill: 4

Super-Star Move: Super Sonic
Sonic gathers seven Chaos Emeralds around himself and uses them to transform into Super Sonic: A golden version of himself with upturned quills and red eyes. With a flaming aura surrounding him, he quickly flies to the air at an incredible speed, goes way high up, and then almost crashes into the field in a blink, kicking the ball at a breakneck velocity. The sheer strength of his kick sets the ball ablaze, sending it to the goalpost with a sonic boom. Sonic then lefts his superstate, dazed for a brief moment before getting his head back in action.

All-Star Move: Blue Tornado
Sonic curls into a ball and uses the Spin Dash to draw a moderate-sized circle at high speed while leaving a blue trail. The resulting air currents create a cyclone effect that forms a blue whirlwind which stays active for a short while. The tornado sucks in the ball and the opposing team’s players, making it highly dangerous despite its lengthy startup.

Star-Burst Move: Boost
Sonic surrounds himself in a projectile-shaped blue energy shield and propels himself forward at speeds beyond the sound barrier. This move is possibly the fastest Star-Burst Move in the entire game and goes a fair distance. However, it also consumes a lot of meter for a burst option.

Goal-Star Move: Homing Attack
Sonic curls into a ball and rises into the air, while a target appears on the ball. After a while, he automatically launches himself to the ball, bouncing off from it to kick it back. Despite its auto-target properties, Sonic can still miss the ball if it’s too quick or has a strong arc to its trajectory.

Goal Victories:
  1. Sonic sprints off-screen and runs back a couple of times before skidding to a stop and turning back to give a grinning thumbs-up. He’ll also say “Let’s do that again sometime!”
  2. Sonic runs up and grabs a Chaos Emerald to pose with it held between his fingers. If he used his Super-Star Move in the match, he will then juggle a few Emeralds. He’ll also say “Piece of cake!”
  3. Sonic spins and jumps high in the air, landing on the field with a windmill dance move. He ends his little show by proudly pointing himself with his thumb. He’ll also say “That was almost too easy!”

MVP: Sonic runs at high speed, causing a road sign with Dr. Eggman’s face on it to spin quickly, revealing his own logo when it stops. Sonic then jumps behind it, wagging his index finger, and wiggles his finger in a patronizing manner while smirking. He’ll also say “You’re too slow!” if there’s a big point difference.

Losing:
  1. Sonic falls to his knees and doubles over, saying “Nooo!” He will then punch the ground.
  2. Sonic grumpily kicks the ground and crosses his arms, pouting and avoiding facing the camera. He’ll also say “I will try that again!”
  3. Sonic’s eyes and arms open wide as he slowly falls down and falls flat on his back.
Kit:
Sonic's kit colors are based on his signature colors, a blue base with white trim, a few subtle red details, and his signature gloves and sneakers. He only wears a jersey, not shorts.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Huh...it's been 24 hours already?

Blows whistle okay, that's the end of the match; let's see the results:

osby osby 's Sonic moveset wins by default.

Really like the special moves on display here, I honestly can't think of a more perfect set for Sonic myself. Super Sonic's an obvious must, the All-Star Move seems super fun and osby even got some key Sonic gameplay mechanics into the other specials. Great work!

Ideas for Sonic's goal celebrations, MVP and losing animations are still on the table though, so if you have any ideas for the Blue Blur you'd like to show off, feel free to submit them here.

----------------------------

Time to kick off with a brand new set of jobs:

Job #4: Submit a name for the game

Today's first job is a pretty straight forward one. We can't call this game "Sega Superstars Football/Soccer game" forever, so let's come up with a proper name for the game.

It doesn't have to include the "Superstars" moniker either, so feel free to go all out with your ideas.

Job #5: Submit our first stadium

The other job is a fun one. We have our first three players, but they're going to want to play on a pitch.

Come up with a Stadium based on a Sega property. Any Sega property.

For this job the skies the limit, although future stadium jobs will be based around more specific requirements.

Remember to describe any gimmicks your stadium may have, and talk about the kind of audience members we'd expect to see cheering the players on and any other aesthetics you think are cool.

Top Bottom