Job 98: Pikmin Stage
Stage Name: Caves
This stage would have fighters battling underground through many sublevels going deeper and deeper, each with their own layouts and hazards.
I might as well go in order:
Sublevel 1: Emergence Cave
The layout is simple having snow and Snow Bulbords wandering around, not much.
Sublevel 2: Hole of Beasts
A dirt floor with the Empress Bublax who sends her children to fight and roll around to crush you underneath her largeness.
Sublevel 3: White Flower Garden
A floor with White Rosebuds and a sinkhole in the middle, a giant Snagret burrows out and bites at the fighters and burrows around the stage
Sublevel 4: Subterranean Complex
A metallic floor with two covers jutting out. The main stage hazard is Man-of-Legs who rises up and scuttles around before firing with its machine gun.
Sublevel 5: Glutton's Kitchen
A floor looking like a child's playroom with Breadbugs wandering around grabbing treasures and Bulbears invade to attack.
Sublevel 6: Submerged Castle
Everything looks normal until a whistling noise with two stone cylinders crashing down as the Waterwraith appears to run over and drive around crushing.
Sublevel 7: Cavern of Chaos
Some of the bosses are stage hazards, those being Empeor Bublax, Ranging Bloyster, Beady Long Legs, Pileated Snagret and lastly, Raging Long Legs.
Sublevel 8: Dream Den
The final floor, after a while, the ground rumbles with four legs coming out to reveal the Titan Dweevil itself, the stage boss with Louie on top.
It'll attack using its treasures which can be damaged to disarm the king of bugs:
- Flare Cannon = Blasts out fire
- When this weapon is damaged, it will spray further than before, and in a 210-degree motion.
- Shock Therapist = Eight electrical "nodes" that will activate and form multiple arcs of electricity
- When this weapon is damaged, the nodes will activate the moment they are released and may move while activated.
- Hydro Pump = Spits out blasts of water that will get latched onto the fighter's heads
- When the weapon is damaged, it will spit out water at a faster speed.
- Comedy Bomb = Sprays three streams of poisonous gas
- When it is damaged, it will spray four streams that may change direction spontaneously and randomly.
As well using its legs and pincers to stomp and slash.
With its armour gone, it'll go berserk and attack more ruthlessly.
Upon defeat. it stumbles around struggling to stand and crashes down bubbling up before melting away as the ship's research pod beams up Louie.
Honestly, I think the caves of Pikmin 2 deserve representation.