• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oookay guys, sorry I haven't been around lately but I am definitely going to be showing up tomorrow. I regret posting shoutouts for previous events too, so I'm going to use this post to ensure that I make shoutouts for tomorrow's event! And I guarantee that I will be there, 100% confirmation, with two T.Vs and Peter's cube of ye lost. Once again, I apologize that I've been flopping on my own event and I vow that it won't happen any time soon. Let the good times roll!

On another note, the dude who sells video games in the SLC has a used cube controller for sale for $20. It's silver and is in quite good condition; he had Melee setup so I tested it and it seemed great. If anyone wants to or wants me to pick it up, let me know.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
KK guyz let's make tomo sikk n get nice and organized with t.vs set ups and such.

Paul/SD. Post your number and CLV address if you want me 2 come grab you and your t.v.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Also, note to EVERYONE: Please bring as many wii/cube setups as you can. We currently have three T.V.s but only one setup ready because I forgot a bunch of stuff in TO, so things aren't looking too great on that front.

We need Gamecubes or Wiis and a copy of the game! <3 much

Neros

Smash Rookie
i can't bring a TV due to my exam but i can keep a setup in my backpack, so i will show up with my wii / melee around 4-4:20 then if i don't see you i will be back with it again before 6:30

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a TV + two Wiis/two Melees/an N64/some amount of controllers.

Also you guys can play my WIP hacked copy of the game with hacked textures and music and such... hopefully. Depends on if I can get the Gamecube iso launcher working.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I have a midterm today and a friend's birthday dinner after it so I won't be there for long but I'll show up to see how things are. I will be there next week though.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Ok I am studying like mad right now, trying to see if i can learn enough that I can come tonight. Uhhh Peter b4 u plan to leave, give me a call and I'll tell you whether I can show up =/.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
UW Place (across the street from engineering buildings, looks like an apartment complex)
Wilmot Court North (smaller building, in front)
Look for people playing Smash in the lounge through windows
Knock on windows to get let in.

Profit!

psychotic13

Smash Rookie
Just wondering if you guys still accept random people, because if so I have quite a few people that might be interested, younger though (17/18-ish), just curious if that would be okay :) We are all crazy melee/brawl fanatics, all play at hour high school during lunch hour, which isn't a lot of time but still fun while it lasts.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering if you guys still accept random people, because if so I have quite a few people that might be interested, younger though (17/18-ish), just curious if that would be okay :) We are all crazy melee/brawl fanatics, all play at hour high school during lunch hour, which isn't a lot of time but still fun while it lasts.
I think you just described my life exactly :laugh:

Randoms are always wanted!!!!!!! Seriously, we were all randoms once and I don't even know some of the people who come out. I'm only 16 and I'm one of the guys who have been with this community since I was 13. And I love it <3

COME OUT!!!!! We also want more fresh players.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
omg my life. well cept the brawl part

im 18 as well

Sanu

Smash Champion
wow brian you're an old man now

wow flan when did you get so young

wow landy why'd you accidentally a pretzel?

Good **** everyone, it was sort of hectic this week since midterms really screwed us for a room to smash but it should be better next time. Keasta, get Eric/George/Roy and whoever else to fing post on the boards already.

psychotic13

Smash Rookie
so when/where is it again? From what I've read it's changed from the original post, so where/when (day/time) does it start/end? :p I will be coming next week :) Along with a few friends. I might even bring my GC/melee/MAYBE a TV if I can fit it in my car. lol it's a honker.

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
We only lost the crew battle because I was leader! >_>;

I believe we're considering moving the place to UW Place in the lounge area? Nothing confirmed yet.

Sanu

Smash Champion
As of right now it's still going to be hosted in RCH on the second floor. We only had just a bit of bad luck this week due to Engineering midterm week.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
I think we should challenge people from Quebec.

And by that I mean I already told pkmvodka that they should come and take on Waterloo on GameFAQs.

He seemed to think it was an alright idea. We should probably just have a tournament or something some weekend and try to pull as many people as we can from all over.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think we should challenge people from Quebec.

And by that I mean I already told pkmvodka that they should come and take on Waterloo on GameFAQs.

He seemed to think it was an alright idea. We should probably just have a tournament or something some weekend and try to pull as many people as we can from all over.
Lol, you're joking right?

Sanu

Smash Champion
And yeah, most of us have met and played them already <_< We know they're too good.

Still, it'd be something if Jason actually did come down LOL

Top Bottom