• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
If your coming for brawl iuno if it'll be worth the trip.

Gas ... $20 is about right, 10 bucks each way.

Food you'd have to decide if your bringin or buyin.

again tho .if ur all brawl prolly not wortb the trip. + ur quote is super quoted for truth

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't think we've had a Brawl setup since the first week.

Anyways doing everything humanly possible to make it there tomorrow with as many setups as I can bring.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
ok, so I'm about a 40/60 right now for going. If I go, I will not be stay around for friendlies at all. Once I'm out, I'm gone. I got one of my two projects done today (which I need to present Wednesday morning and will need to constantly be looking over for memorizing) and my other project will be done in all of my free time during school and right afterwards. Plus I got me an essay due on Thursday and two test on Thursday. So I'm basicly pushing my ****load this week to the max.

So if I'm not there until 7, would it be possible to still end up in the tournament?

Sanu

Smash Champion
So if I'm not there until 7, would it be possible to still end up in the tournament?
Honestly, I don't think we're gonna run a tourney. Time constraints, overall less time for smash and a lack of real interest being factors. Once 6:30 hits, I'll ask everyone there what they want to do and majority rules.

Sounds good? ;3

Sanu

Smash Champion
For anyone who doesn't know, there was supposed to be a Melee&Brawl tournament this weekend in Niagara, but it was cancelled. As such, one individual in the community decided to step up and host a Melee-Only tournament this Saturday (November 14th). I'm considering going and I want everyone who attends this event to consider it as well. It would be a good opportunity to play some of the best that Canada has to offer as well as meet new people.

If rides are an issue: I know a few people around here have a car and most would be more than willing to cart a few of you there and pack, assuming you pony up the gas money ;P. I'm hoping we can organize rides today, so get hype!

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255013

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I was told it would be there for sure. I got a call from a friend who went last time. Look for a sign on the door.

I just finished my projects and am about to eat right now. I can make it there with recording stuff just exactly around 6:30. Please wait for me if there is a tournament going to happen.

I can't make that Melee only tournament due to work johns.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It went very well, the tournament wasn't ran but much fun was had.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Hey uhh peter, do u have space in your car? Me and Neros are interested in going to the Niagara tournament.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol SD, haven't you read? it's not niagara anymore

it's been cancelled since Niko has H1N1... and now it's ayazz I think who's hosting in his house in toronto

I'm guessingggggg if peter is willing to drive, it's like:

him, brian, and flan cuz they're the closest. hopefully me and you next =D lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol SD, haven't you read? it's not niagara anymore

it's been cancelled since Niko has H1N1... and now it's ayazz I think who's hosting in his house in toronto

I'm guessingggggg if peter is willing to drive, it's like:

him, brian, and flan cuz they're the closest. hopefully me and you next =D lol
Are you high? Ayaz lives in St. Catherines lolol

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know!! Get Peter on that ish!!

I see the car being: Peter, Brian, Jack, Flan, Paul (Tyler as backup, sorry no room ;-;). COME ON PETER, DON'T FLOP ON THIS.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guys have to take the initiative and get in touch with him lol.

Hope things work out

Edit: Looks like he flopped, as usual >> http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8847534&postcount=53. I guess KWC is out of luck... :/ sorry guys. If you all really want to come, then bus it down hardcore. I'd do it if I didn't have a car; in fact, I have done it. Gogogo ggnore

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Are you high? Ayaz lives in St. Catherines lolol
lol high or not i didn't know where he lives XD

i just read somewhere toronto LOL

Edit:

anyone want to melee? namely sunday or maybe late saturday (for those not going to 4 stock comeback)? since peter can't go to this tourney i can't either and that clears some time up for some smash lol

joshhhhhh can you drive up sunday? =D anyone? lol

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
ANYONE WHO CAN GET TO CAMBRIDGE.

Me and 2 buddies will be smashing at 66 moscrip road later on today. Post here or call 519-623-1839 and ask for Peter or 226-339-7256 (and say hello Sako, Peter told me about today can I come)

If you can make it down the smash will be plentiful...

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
yall should come to kingston when we host our tourney.

andrew says yall are pretty good.

We should do crews.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
all right immediate shoutouts, this was a GREAT day!! i haven't had so much fun in AGES

all right:

josh/brian: you guys suck for making me sit 30 min before playing one of you guys lol, jk it's all good.

brian: there's nothing special about my falco that you need to "get used to" lol, your style is gay >_> patient... patient... wait.... wait til they come to you at the ledge and back throw/shine/hog LOL, it's k, we had our fair matches =D lol, you ripped my jokes ganon apart tho, except where i gimped you at 65%... if that's a gimp

josh: we still have this problem of sitting down and playing lol, i think we only played a set, for the past 3 days that i've come to this event... unless it's my fourth and i lost count... either way, our fox dittos were great! i was never good at them til we all got together more lol. you still **** my marth tho =(

flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:
BEST. GAME. OF. MY. LIFE.
First the surprise CP, then the arwing carrying you off LOL, then the shined stitch camp vs. camp LOLOL. way too bad that wasn't recorded =( i think the only good thing that came from me tho was my consistent tech-escapes lol otherwisee i would've lost 4 min faster ahaha. Sick man. I promise tho. It won't happen. Again. lol. (I still blame my falcon from game 1 XD)

How2: who do you play man? lol i liked your ganon when we first played... then you played falcon... now.. sheiK? lol. keep it up man you know what you're doing, just gotta get into it more. good set we had. sorry for the gay falcon tho =\

Peterrrr: break that controller in and come to me moreeeeee. we gotta play more. but at least you had a legit john to sandbag.. with the new controller and all... i didn't see how you did vs. brian/josh tho, my bad, too busy soaking up the friendlies lol

Mike: great 2v2'ing with you! it was great, the whole double fox vs. w/e they threw at us lol.. we were supposed to play more but you left =( keep at the game tho, you got good stufffff

Leek? lol sorry dont know your name: but ya, excellent matches! i love your sarcasm lol, definately gotta play some more too... my marth keeps losing to foxes =( at least I got some good SDI (Y) lol, I think I SDI'd fox's uair 7-8 times today :) new record! lol

Paul: keep up with the marth lol, and the marth style falco lmao. definately improving your sheik game... but it's also probbaly cuz my sheik just sucks lol. loved our matches. i don't think i relaly got to play spacie on you tho? next time! lol

Def great night guys. Matches played tonight really make me wanna play more fox again and def. improve my marth lol. I need to whip out my Falco more :)

See you guys in probably 2 weeks!

Flan

Smash Journeyman
lol I feel like a legend. So Jack becomes the 4th Fox main to fall victim to my Corneria counterpick. Mike, I'm coming after you next ;)

Great match anyways, I played my usual great Peach game and you played your usual great Fox game. Too much camping + Arwing death + Reflected stitchface + Hyped crowd = Best Night Ever!

GGs everyone, I'll make more shoutouts later.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol I feel like a legend. So Jack becomes the 4th Fox main to fall victim to my Corneria counterpick
lol you mean ex-main ;) I'm falco main for now until i get a new controller lol

great game regardless tho!!

I'm just prone to mess up my tech skill cuz the controller i play with has no rubber on the control stick, and it hurts like **** to waveshine or shine in general lol

we'll play again soon, and with a new controller lol

Top Bottom