• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I'll be there tonight with Jacky, and Nhat said he was going.

PETER WHERE DO YOU PARK? lol... I'll be so lost... anyone have a cell phone i can text if i get lost on campus? aha

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i read that brian :) i'm still waiting for a respone of where to park lol, cuz I know loo's campus is big and I don' twant to park too far and walk around too much...

Like I know places at UoG where yo ucan park for free after 5 but I just have no clue about water loo lol

I suck at BTT... HRC was for me LOL

edit:
Visitor Parking
View lot locations on UW Parking map.

The following parking lots are available for use by visitors to campus;
Parking Lot C - $3.00
Parking Lot N - $3.00
Parking Lot W - $3.00
Parking Lot X - $3.00 (Free on Weekends)
Parking Lot M - $4.00

which one's best choice? and apparently loo has no free parking ever?

edit 2:
apparently parking lot A according to the map is closest to the smash building and is only 3$ entry by the time i arrive there?

if anyone could confirm or leave feedback that would be sick

edit 3: lol apparently lot A is not under visitor parking but is under attendant parking... does that mean I can't park there? and am restricted to C/N/W/X/M?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just park at UWP, bottom right on the map posted in the opening post. It costs $3 in every lot.

BTW I still can't find my gamecube cords so someone please bring a cube!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
All right I'll bring a cube. I can brin g adigital cam too and record w/e randoms lol. Do you want a second setup? I can't sneak tvs out of the house tho lol... sorry =(

Thanks tho josh for the feedback!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
It was really fun guys! Some small shoutouts lol

Josh we need to play moar moar aha
SD I wish you came earlier lol.
And I really liked that ganon player :) his spacing is sick, sry I don't know your name xD
And Boston I think you were called cuz that's where you're from? correct me if i'm wrong lol, but you've got some tech skill there lol
Flan/Brian/Peter the doubles were great lol

Really sorry about the last doubles you guys had, I was actually late home and got in crap ahaha

Flan

Smash Journeyman
let see, it was fun so some shoutouts are in order!

Brian, get *****.
Peter, ****.
Jack, we tore **** up in doubles!
Jacky, **** the Ganon! Nice spacing, crazy mindgames and your Falco is still very very good.
Roy, lolwtf. Your Roy is really good. Nice **** against Brian, I can't even do that well (usually)
Josh, nice Peach. We need to play some singles next time.
That Guy, Nice Samus, keep coming out!
Crazy Good Fox Guy, you wrecked me. Its Mike right?
Pikachu Guy, MINDGAMES
Other Good Fox Guy, nice Fox. Your pretty good.
Crazy Ganon Guy, Good ****
SD, I wanna to play you.......next time for sure.

I think that's everyone I played against. I'll be back for the one in two weeks.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
JOSH- NO SMASH DI FO YOU. Good **** in our matches, i think we went 55-45 lol.
(once I stopped screwing up mah techSKILL, before it was like 8====D~~~~ :( )

Unknown522- I am determined to beat your Roy btt time! I'm like .15 away!

Peter- Close matches, especially fox dittos.

Jack- Sik dubs

Jacky- Fun teammate... stop saving people from my rest haha.

Flan- Die. lol jkjkkjkjkjkjkjk. I'll stpo sandbagging lololol. nvm. (/Wishes I was mang0)

Roy- WTF why is ur ROY so gay to me.

Fox, cool guy- Good **** in first two matches, third was **** though. <33

Pikachu guy- I want to play next time in Pika vs. whoever

Sheik- Play me soon TWO. lo

UoW Janitor- YEA SON!

Randoms- Keep coming out! And play me!

Yea I think I'm done.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
K Listen this is sik and I want this to happen every week, but there is not enough T.Vs
If How2 brought another T.V this week that means the only people who have ever brought a TV would be josh (X4) How2(X2) Sylar (Once... which is still better than all you scragly freeloaders :p) Cmon guys if josh has enough heart too bring 2 at least if your comin with a buddy bring a T.V. I wouldn't of brought mine if I couldn't get Brian to help carry it. Cuz It's beastly and we didn't even know how to get to RCH.
In short... if your coming by yourself bring a System and a game if you have one, and If your coming with a buddy bring a T.V, and if your coming at all BYOC.... :D

Shoutouts:

Josh: Sir I think brian put my cube in ur trunk, if you could bring that next tuesday that would be amazing.

Brian: See ya soon

Flan: Work on Float cancel movements, overall stage movement, Powershielding falcos laser, and punishing any weak aprroaches (CC Downsmash or Nair OOS) See you in 2 weeks.

Mike: We need to get his *** on SWF that guy is serious.

Paul: Didn't get to play you at all wtf??

Jacky: Nice **** in teams, gannon ****. I need to play you in singles more so you can **** jack

Jack: Big daddy Sylar will put sum sex in yo ayus next week (prison edition)

Nhat: where you @

How2: I think you have some potential if you keep comin out. We need to play more so I can give you sum tips :p

Boston: You have a good strong mind base. If your gunna stay space animal work on being in your face and on point. Get a good strong consistant technical base with SHFFLS and work on making all your wavedashes more horizontal (perfect wavedash optimal) and speed and selction of moves out of Wavedash and Shield.

That guy: Good **** man keep comin out you'll imrpove

Pikachu main: Man that was a nice *** Pika

Shiek main who loved falcon: Keep coming too these things and work on your techcashing and punishing tech in place with Usmash

If I missed you i'm sorry but you can **** off.... not really i just forgot :D

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Good roy and pikachu? I wanna play them!! lol. I will seriously Pikachu ditto anyday. I don't know about Roy ditto tho :) LOL

Really sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you all... things changed and I was in a mad rush home. 2 weeks from now I should be back, with more time, and more efficiently since now I know how to get there lol, plus half my midterms will be done by then :)

Edit: someone help me with my fox ditto game =( i simply hate it lol

Edit 2: I just learned that the ONLY tv i could possibly sneak out of the house is broken lmao

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Late shoutouts, because I forget smash social etiquette... lol

@ Sanuzi: great host again, I need to play you more, good team playing funnn
@ Michael something: fox = ****
@ pikapika: we teamed. it was cool. XD
@ Roy: I think I beat you with Ganon. Tahahah
@ eric (i think): many many many friendlies, good practice with you. =D. sick fox + falcon
@ shiek-main: ***** my ganon. =[
@ sylar: is high, so train me okay
@ everyone else whom i remember not because you probably all played space animals: you probably ***** me

And I've never had people compliment my Ganon of all characters, but thanks. =D

he's askin him if he's down for saturday smash lol..
I want in on Saturday Smash. Someone let me in.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
he's askin him if he's down for saturday smash lol..
lol he's usually home (at guelph) during weekends esp long weekends... plus i'm his main source of transportation to melee events XD

so no me = no him unfortunately =(

don't worry tho i'll be "ungrounded" from the car by tues 20th lol, and i'll be back for more =)

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
You guys have a sweet setup at UW now, wish that happened when I was still around. I wanna come down sometime and smash with y'all again, hopefully I can convince some guys from Kingston to come with...run some crews or a tourney or something.

Jack, I'm up for a MM next time we play: $2 my samus vs. your fox bo3. Same offer goes for anyone else too. Also check this out: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921793

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I'll be there between 5:30-6:00, however, I probably won't be there for long at all, too much work to do

Sanu

Smash Champion
I actually won't be able to make it this time due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry guys, good luck getting the event going!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Them's the breaks if the success of this event rests on me and me only.

Top Bottom