• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I don't think so... o. o

You're a first year, how could you be busy?:laugh:
Hey!

I'm in first year and I don't even have time to open a textbook I'm so busy :( 28+ hours of classes, 3 labs and 5-7 assignments (where any given assignment can take up to 4-10 hours to do) on a weekly basis is not something all people can juggle easily.

That, and I suck at math and physics (which explains the time it takes me to complete these assignments, let alone do them right).

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yooo anybody coming this Tuesday? I'm planning to start studying early so i can come this Tuesday =D.

infomon

Smash Scientist
That, and I suck at math and physics (which explains the time it takes me to complete these assignments, let alone do them right).
you're a first year, why are you doing assignments? :laugh:

lol jk, I srsly regret never completeing the vast majority of assignments all throughout uni :urg:

kids stay in school lolol

also stop playing vidja gamez it's bad 4u

also I'll prolly be thar tuesday for bawrl, but I rly can't transport a tv srry

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there and bring Brian. Unless Peter wants to give us a ride. I don't think I can bring a T.V.

Also, I'm starting to get my Falco more technicial!

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
you're a first year, why are you doing assignments? :laugh:

lol jk, I srsly regret never completeing the vast majority of assignments all throughout uni :urg:
Are you implying most first years don't do assignments? lol

Judging from these assignments alone, I'm screwed for the midterms x_x

I can come this Tuesday, but obviously since I'm in Village 1, I won't have a TV to bring =x

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
I'll prolly come by tmrw evening, btw jack i accept ur mm XD. Also, I'd be willing to bring a tv if sum1 is willing to drive me there and back (around 9:30ish is when i plan to leave).

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Don't doubt josh, he's an amazing asset to this community and we need faith in him =)

Besides, if he does, I'm sure he has his reasons. Just make sure this room isn't book for midterms like it was apparently last week? lol

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I've decided I cannot come, for I have a crapload of math to do.

Unless.. someone wants to help me *hinthint* =D

Flan

Smash Journeyman
yes Clarence! Nice to see you out again! I'll be coming around the same hours as Jack and How2.

So we definately have enough for draft crews. I can maybe bring my set-up. If not, then I can record it on my Blackberry ^_^ If someone brings a laptop and mic, we could get commentary too!

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
If someone would be a total bro and update the thread with the room number of the festivities, that'd be super cool.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
So we definately have enough for draft crews. I can maybe bring my set-up. If not, then I can record it on my Blackberry ^_^ If someone brings a laptop and mic, we could get commentary too!
Are you bringing a TV? I bought discs that we can record on as well. If so I gotta make a quick dash up to the school to grab hte cube LAWL. brb

Sanu

Smash Champion
@How2: I thought it was listed in the opening post already?

Also, some major **** went down with my landlord in TO today so I'm definitely going to be late. I hope you guys can hold it down with someone bringing a setup before I get there... rush hour traffic is not going to be nice to me. glhf

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
incase you do have access to the internets, we'll be in room 212 today. With a projector and a TV haha

Flan

Smash Journeyman
actually, it was only 2 stocks. Nhat took out 2 of Clarence's 4 stocks, then Anthony took out 1 with an amazing sleep combo by Clarence. Then Clarence upthrow-rested George twice but he got taken out right afterwards.

Good **** everyone! KWCG is too hard ****!

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
Seventeen people in total, on a tuesday. Good ****. Next week I'm bringing a TV. Sweet draft crews too! Peter, using lube would have been appreciated though.

SHOUTOUTS:
Everyone who came: Good ****
Everyone who didnt(cough josh cough): Less good ****

PETER DWYER (X SYLAR X)- I HAVE A JOB LINED UP FOR YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO THE KEG WITH ME ON THURSDAY. It is in the dish though, were not hiring any bussers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY BACK TO THIS MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD. I'm going to ask the rents if you can come over thursday after school to make a resume and fill out an application. Your interviewr will be James.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
This was fun. Too bad my absolute worst match was my one during crews. Double suicide with Falco gets you wrecked pretty badly. Oh well.

I can probably keep coming/bringing a TV every Tuesday until the end of the term unless stuff comes up.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Peter is here I came into the thread to ask you about thursday....

Having you post a big message is even sexier. I can pick you up from school/go to ur house ne time tomo. Don't care that it's in dish, your ****ing amazing.

Peter is right here you can call me today before 4 or call sako after 7 to talk to me if you want or just post the time i should come down tomo.

I grabbed your bag from sakos last night its in my trunk so i'll bring it up tomo!!!

SHOUTOUTS

Flan George was our previous marth names are hard tho :p Jeffman was left with 2 stocks against clarences jiggz.

I'm really glad to see that it only took 1 event without t.vs to get people thinkin about ride situations so they can be brought.... this is f'ing amazing. I might bring 2 people next week so we can all bring a t.v

So next week maybe we can get a singles and doubles on the go. Cuz crews were friggen hillarious, and epic. Looking forward to seeing you guys next tuesday.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Okay lets see... lol

I still can't bring a tv, but someone I think SD it was was saying that their res. is waterloo place or something? and that they could bring a tv with help/car?

Thing is I drive and park AT KWP/kwplace w/e you call it lol, and i was sorta unaware that that is a res? As long as someone gives me reasonable directs and an estimate on time/distance i can even drive them to pick up their tvs...

If KWP is indeed the res and the place i also park at lol, i clearly cannot drive you to rch? i can come help you carry a tv over tho? lol

Also peter it'd be awesome if you could still bring your tv of course :)

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Yea, so Jack, Peter, or any1 else, if u can pick me up and send me home from Columbia Lake Village I can bring a TV and setup. Also, just so you all know, there are small roads you can go and cut into and between some buildings (starting near the Davis Centre) and get your car within a few meters of RCH. We could drop of ppl w/ TVs from there and then the driver can go park the car elsewhere. If you guys pick me up I could guide you into the campus area w/ the car.

Also, does anybody living near CLV wanna come over and smash sumtime? Nhat or Brian? yo if any of u r interested we could exchange numbers.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
lol sweet, anyways my waterloo cell is 226-339-0319, uhh its an expensive pay-as-you go so preferably dont call unless its after 8 pm or on the weekends (fri 8 pm to monday 6 am) lol.
I can receive texts though! =D.

Also what areas do you all live in? I'm wondering if it'll be far to bike from CLV. Or you guys could come over, but I have a small living room with only 1 TV.

Top Bottom