• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

EWC

Smash Ace
I'd probably be up for some smash on Saturday. Maybe we can play at Steven's place? I'll ask him tomorrow.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. This Thursday is bad for me. I have a Physics review session on Saturday so depending on things, I may be able to meet up with you guys and smash.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Yea I can't play Thursday either. Depending on where I am for the weekend I can maybe come on Saturday. We can still do it in RCH.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
You guys can play some over here if you like. I think we can get two setups easily, probably a third. We have two Gamecubes, two Wiis and two TVs with easy access, probably could find a way to get a few more by randomly hitting up friends and such.

PM me or Erik for directions or whatever, giving out my address on a public forum might be a bad idea I dunno.

EWC

Smash Ace
I'm going apartment hunting tomorrow afternoon. I might be up for some smash in the evening, depending on how tired I am.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
So we are Melee'ing (sry infzy) at Keatsta's place.

I don't mind putting my phone up: 2268082696

Call/text if you need directions or whatever. I'm going now.

Hype

Smash Lord
Is anyone from waterloo going to the Iliads Brawl/SF4 tourney in Hamilton on Saturday that can give me a ride?

I would only need a ride there, not back.

I would appreciate it.

edit: I might be in waterloo saturday not 100%

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh my goodness UW GAMERS BAWRL TOURNEY TMRW LOLOLOL

common guyz moar hype pl0x!! stop bawwing fo meleeeeeee

pl0xpl0xpl0x

:054:

EWC

Smash Ace
Everybody go to RCH today. We have people who want to play melee, and a surplus of setups. Let's get this thing going again.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Melee in RCH, while UWGamers cancelled a bawrl tourney in the SLC Great Hall and just chilled there with setups and friendlies!???

u ppl are lame :p

except jpak yeah let's play sometimeeeeee lollllll

Hype

Smash Lord
Melee in RCH, while UWGamers cancelled a bawrl tourney in the SLC Great Hall and just chilled there with setups and friendlies!???

u ppl are lame :p

except jpak yeah let's play sometimeeeeee lollllll
I came. then left after I realized me and my two friends where the only people there.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
It would have been cancelled even if it was Melee, as there wouldn't have been enough people, even if everyone here had shown up. It was just plain a bad time to run a tournament, but quite frankly, nobody cared enough about this to put any effort into it.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
How many is enough? It's the summer term so naturally there are less people.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I don't think we've ever run a smash tourny with under 30 people

EWC

Smash Ace
30 people is considered a pretty decent turnout for a melee tournament. That's how many people showed up to KK's tourney yesterday.

jpak

Smash Lord
infzy do you hv a small tv you could bring to where they play melee?
i could bring my wii

Top Bottom