• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Hey, where do you guys play now? I'm not sure yet if I can make it due to workloads, but I might be able to come out this week.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
I've been hiding in my hyperbolic time chamber, trying to obtain super saiyan powers, aka studying in school like mad while watching smash vids in envy >_>

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, actually i bumped into SD at anime north!! =D

there was actually a melee setup there haha. we should've played X_X

i still haven't gotten some vids of me and jacky wrecking doubles lol

edit: haven't gotten them uploaded, i mean*

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i'll upload them soon lol when i'm not too lazy

and i might be able to actually come this thursday

i'll confirm in a bit. i'm pretty sure i don't work til friday or something

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yoo if u guys come this thurs I'll come, though i cant bring a tv or setup, no car. I need some practice :p

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
oh **** all da players are coming out!!!

i'm definately gonna try to come to this... but i might only be able to stay til like, 730ish.

can anyone confirm TVs/setups? i still cna't sneak a tv out of the house to this day lol

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
uh.. last i came.. which was a LONG time ago, LOL, was in RCH... and i've been keeping up with this thread pretty often; it should still be in RCH... i could be wrong tho.

i really wish we could get this going back to like 7/8 ppl showing up.

thursdays just really hurt cuz it's hard to get the car on that one day.

but it works best for everyone else it seems so lol who cares about me :laugh:

hope this works out!

if this does work out, i could probably bring a friend... and he can probably bring a TV/setup

we just need confirmation on the attendance/room since we don't know much about UW

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Well, if nothing happens, you guys (so far looks like only jack and brian is interested) could come over to my place, Columbia Lake Village South, Unit 30. That is, only if nobody confirms.

Somebody please confirm if this is still held in RCH or UWP or whatever.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
cool so we'd potentially have two TVs. i could probably sneak a cube out lol.

um, i'd like to meet in RCH preferably.

maybe we'd bump into other players, and plus i know RCH pretty well

i can get there around 3/4/5pm really doesn't matter to me

KEEP COMMUNICATING =D

i will likely bring a friend with me (the source of the other TV)

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Alrity cool, lets meet at RCH, do you guys need another setup? I could bring a setup if necessary. It sounds like Jacks bringing 2 tvs + 1 setup? brians bringing 1 tv + 0 setups?
My classes actually end at 4:30 and I'm near RCH, if you guys don't need me to go back and bring a setup I could head over right away.

Please respond.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
LOL, no, i'm only bringing 1 tv, and that's my friend who is bringing it

bring your cube anyways paul, i dont' know if i'll be able to successfully sneak mine out

IN TOTAL: we're looking at ideally 2 cubes and 2 tvs

i think that'd be amazing

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Alrity, but I'd have to go home first, when are u planning to arrive? Actually, just text me at 226 339 0319 when you arrive.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'll be getting dinner after my class so I'll be there around 4:30 or so. I also won't be able to stay late.

Edit: I might bring my recording setup if there is enough interest.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I can't make it today after all. I have a group project that I need to work on.

Also, next Wednesday is the last day of classes so if anything is happening on Thursday, I'll be able to make it.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Ahhh fine be like that. Hopefully other people will drop by. I'm bringing 2 ppl with me.

--> So me + 2 friends + brian + SD looks pretty solid.
We'll have hopefully at least 2 full setups.
If anyone else reads this please drop by =D

I won't be reading this thread anymore as I have to head out for errands before driving over :) it'll be fun guys!!

EWC/how2 where you at? hope you guys decide to drop by randomly without posting =D

Also, does that mean no recording? wah :(

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
**** hey how2,

sorry i totally forgot you needed help with your TV!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you managed to get it home all right :(
i'm so sorry, i really had to book it out of there cuz i forgot my dad really needed to get to work ASAP

there was so much construction, leaving an hour early still got me home sorta late.

i don't expect you to be completely fine with the TV seeing how you live sorta far and no one else had a car. you should've reminded me before i left!!!

my deepest apologies

i'll make it up to you the next thing that happens!
hope it turned out okay =(

and sorry for the double posts >_<

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yo man chill, he had a car you know, so me and Neros helped him get his tv into his car. We also got free rides home =). Note: Thanks how, it was pouring rain like hell.

Hey Jack, u better come by next week so I can relearn how to **** fox =). Just fyi, lectures should end the coming Wednesday, so there are NO classes on Thursday. You can come extra early and everybody should be free, assuming they don't mind 1 day without study.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i didn't know if how2 had his car on him or something. i just didn't know xD

and paul thanks for always texting back LOL i text you like 22903802398 times and i get a single "k" LOL

anyways, i'm glad this worked out. i hope my 2 hours worth of driving around made this fun for everyone XDD

and yes, i'll try to come next week. super early. my family was not impressed by the amount of driving i did lol

Top Bottom