• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

infomon

Smash Scientist
infzy do you hv a small tv you could bring to where they play melee?
i could bring my wii
heh, I'm probably down for this. There's a good chance I'll be too busy come Thursday tho... but I'll try to.

Where do they play and what time? bawrl 4 lyfeeeee!

infomon

Smash Scientist
jpak are you confirmed? I don't reeeally feel like coming, but I could be convinced into it I guess. are there any other bawrlers? do I need to bring my tv?

Edit: daaaaag, sorry I think I'll just cancel, again, today... sorry... just way too busy.... going to africa next week, and stuff :S

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I would've been there, but I had some relatives from out of country visiting for my cousin's convocation

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, flan you should go. you should get sylar/brian and everyone else from k/w/c to go. and as for representing, i hav n't been to a tourney in ages haha since like lbt2 in feb?

as for playing in UW, i really would love to, but i only get the car on mondays/wednesdays and on top of that i work two jobs and have some summer courses =\

i try...:dizzy:

EWC

Smash Ace
I am *actually* going tomorrow. I can't make any guarantees, but I'll try to get George and Steven to go as well.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
BRIAN: I can make it if people are actually going to be going... where is it at? still uofw? im at uofw residence for the next couple of days so I can bring a tv or two. where is this going doooown?
Flan can prolly come too

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, love the enthusiasm brian

GO TO THE TOURNEY I POSTED THE LINK EARLIER THIS PAGE =D

also, i'd go tomorrow... but i work 1-5, only have the car til 8pm, and have an assignment due tomorrow as well.. X____X

sorry UW :(

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
That actually means that you should be at RCH from 6pm-8pm since you should finish your assignment due tomorrow tonight. lol

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
lol, love the enthusiasm brian

GO TO THE TOURNEY I POSTED THE LINK EARLIER THIS PAGE =D

also, i'd go tomorrow... but i work 1-5, only have the car til 8pm, and have an assignment due tomorrow as well.. X____X

sorry UW :(
At a wedding that day :p
And lol, it should already be done then
oh and someone shoot me off a text when its starting.. 6517276
Edit: might be busy

Sanu

Smash Champion
someone tell peter to come back to melee

we all miss him D:

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I had a midterm and I have plans for this evening. Now that midterms are done for me, I'll be able to make it to Thursday smashfests again.

@Flan: I'm going to the M11 prerelease this Saturday. PM me if you're going too.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
I'm free tonight, I think Erik wants to play too.

Location doesn't matter to me, RCH is probably the only air conditioned place we can go though.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I had a midterm and I have plans for this evening. Now that midterms are done for me, I'll be able to make it to Thursday smashfests again.

@Flan: I'm going to the M11 prerelease this Saturday. PM me if you're going too.
If I had seen this earlier, I woulda PM'd you. I talked to you there anyways so its all good then.

Top Bottom