• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
hey Quenk, are you coming to the FNM on Friday? I'm going again, gonna probably try some polymorph deck :p

Tuesday are good when I don't work.
I might. I should be free so I'll decide tomorrow.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Jace is at $80 now? Selling it is getting tempting but I want to keep it for my collection.

Edit: I'm going to the FNM unless something big comes up. The room number is MC2017.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Essss Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have to play man haven't seen you in ages
you better not be rusty lol

and wow cards go for 80$ each now? dammit i liked MTG cuz it had fair pricees unlike stupid YGO where every deck had the same cards lol

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
>.> I injured my ankle so walking to and from campus for FNM would be quite painful. I should be fine for next week though.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
ok. I played a terrible deck today that I put together last minute :p Next week I'm going work on my slightly Mythic Conscription deck or double back with Turbo Fog again.

Jack, reanimator looks really sick!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol you've never heard of reanimator? i've had it for years, just never had the broken reanimator cards except like zombify, but i have a set of exhumes now... still not bothering with reanimates lol

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow. Are people coming? I can come at 4-430pm, leave at 645pm but leave my setup, and then grab everything at 8pm.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with getting there around 4:15. I'll try to grab the same room again since there weren't any classes/tutorials in it last week.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, did I leave my power bar in the room last time? I don't remember grabbing it.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
reanimate is good but exhume works just as good. Other than the dual lands, the deck isn't too expensive.
depends if you want to incorporate anger or w/e it's called

other wise mono is okay

i use that cheap land fetcher... the one where you sac to bring in a tapped land.. sucks but it's cheap lol

i don't even have an anger tho, LOL *shrugs*

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Erik and I are going to come over as soon as we finish calculus. Also, starting next week, we are going to do this on Thursdays instead.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
GG's again.

Cliffs:

Quenk's pretty **** good now.

Acidile is learning to play gay really well.

SD's Falco makes me cry.

Keatsta plays the girl characters the best lol.

Eric got 3-0'd by me. I think this means he needs to stop ****ing around with me lol.

NEXT THURSDAY WOOOO

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone.

I ended up recording 3 hours of matches yesterday. If anyone wants me to upload some of them, just tell me.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Actually, could you upload some of my games? I actually want to watch myself and see how badly I suck. =D

By the way, this weekend guys. Smash?

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Actually, could you upload some of my games? I actually want to watch myself and see how badly I suck. =D

By the way, this weekend guys. Smash?
No problem. I have no issues uploading games between us. If the others are fine with it, I can upload games you played with them.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I couldn't make it today. A friend is visiting and we're hanging out tonight. Next week should be fine.

Leek

Smash Cadet
i ended up doing something else. I'll try to swing by next week if i have time.

Top Bottom