• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Sup.

I've been working in Scarbrough this term.

But now I will be in school for the summer term.

I will have a car and a tv consistently.

So let's still do this.

jpak

Smash Lord
are you guys all for melee?
i have a wii + brawl, and will come if for brawl. ill be at waterloo every thurs

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm free every day after 4pm. Just tell me when we're doing this.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Unless someone plans something soon, I'll have to bail for this week. I have a presentation on Monday that I wasn't aware of.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I'm up for some smashy this week(end), just gimme a time and a place, and hope I'm not being too addicted to monster hunter to check the boards

Flan

Smash Journeyman
we really need a comeback tournament to this community, both Melee and Brawl. The university is open and I'm sure we can find a ton of people to come. If set-ups can be met, I would gladly go about hosting.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Okay, next week. Should we think about going back to RCH or...?

Like I said I have a tv and a setup so let's just doooo this.

EWC

Smash Ace
Let's smash this tuesday. Steven and I can bring two tvs and two or three setups.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Tuesdays and Thursdays are preferable for me so whatever works for you guys. I don't have a TV to bring but I might be able to bring me TV. I can bring my recording setup though.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

i've been so inactive lately my bad
brian we gotta play soon man SOOOOOOOON let me know where your new place is and i'll take you up on the "i can smash whenever" :)

someone get me caught up to date i want to smash so bad

i have a friend who just came home from school in ottawa and he's pretty decent i'd like to introduce him to you guys

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
My last class is ends at 3:50 so I'll head across to RCH after I grab some food after that class. I'll have my laptop with me in case people get a room before I make it there or whatever.

EWC

Smash Ace
I can bring two. I think Hao said he could bring a tv. Add in one projector (laggy I know but whatever) and that makes four setups.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have an extra controller by any chance? If so I'll be there.

I can probably bring full setups most weeks if we keep doing this, but I left all my GC stuff at home this week.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm in RCH 205. No one seems to be here yet. Someone bring a setup because I don't have one.

EWC

Smash Ace
This was good, but we need more people. Steven George and I are going to keep doing this every week, so there will always be at least two setups. Yesterday we had more setups than people.

Btw, what days are good for everyone? Apparently Tuesday isn't good for some folks, so I'm thinking maybe we would go for Wednesday or Thursday instead.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Tuesdays and Thursdays are preferable for me.

ggs everyone I played.

Also, I have like 1 hour of friendlies between How and myself recorded. I think I have another 10 minutes or so of friendlies with Eric recorded. If either of you want them, I can upload them.

Top Bottom