• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
If you host next week after Wednesday, I should be able to make it. Finals suck. :/

Executor

Smash Apprentice
Hmm i'll be. Going into first year in the fall... Was hoping to find some smashers you guys going to continue later at the year maybe orientation?

Vauss

Smash Cadet
^^ No it doesn't :p I'm willing to play all of them ^^

Is there a better day we can agree on next week?

Executor

Smash Apprentice
melee > brawl id play both though but im probably 10x better in melee since i never had a real interest in brawl after i started playing it heh

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
^^ No it doesn't :p I'm willing to play all of them ^^

Is there a better day we can agree on next week?
Thursday works for me next week. Friday early afternoon is ok as well but I have plans for the evening.

Also, I just saw Aniolas+Armada vs Idea+Sanuzi on the Apex livestream

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
****, I'm trying to get back into Melee for you **** waterloo kids (Becuase no one in waterloo plays brawl, or only you guys play melee but you're the only posters) Regardless! I'm playing Melee again, and unlike everyone in this thread I am available all the time (highhhh school) So if you guys actually ever get something going PLEASE PM ME! I also MAY be able to bring a set up.

PS Apex get Hyped! Kids.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
****, I'm trying to get back into Melee for you **** waterloo kids (Becuase no one in waterloo plays brawl, or only you guys play melee but you're the only posters) Regardless! I'm playing Melee again, and unlike everyone in this thread I am available all the time (highhhh school) So if you guys actually ever get something going PLEASE PM ME! I also MAY be able to bring a set up.

PS Apex get Hyped! Kids.
Sounds good bro! I need some new people to train with! BTW Raynex and Unknown are still in winners for apex. Kage just lost to Hbox :( Live stream FTW!!!

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Shall we say Thursday afternoon? PM me if interested.

PS: I do have a cat, so take that into consideration if you have any allergies or phobias or anything

EWC

Smash Ace
I should have a lot of free time this week; My exams are over and my research is coming to a close. I'd be up for some melee if anyone wants to play.

Executor

Smash Apprentice
yeaa **** sounds good... cept i wont be goin till i actually move in heh.... one more month

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Is this still ongoing? (not a fun idea to read through 68 pages @_@)

I'm on my work term atm but will be back in Waterloo for Fall 2010. I got 3rd in singles and 2nd in doubles @ uwg brawl tourney in Winter term, so some more tourneys would be pretty hype.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Is this still ongoing? (not a fun idea to read through 68 pages @_@)

I'm on my work term atm but will be back in Waterloo for Fall 2010. I got 3rd in singles and 2nd in doubles @ uwg brawl tourney in Winter term, so some more tourneys would be pretty hype.
It's sort of ongoing. It's been mostly melee this term since most of the brawl players weren't around. I'm sure that you'll be able to find people to smash with next term. I think that infzy, Hype and Shifu will all be around but I may be mistaken.

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol I'm still nominally around, finally killed my habit of playing videogames..... vidja gamez are for kidz..... lol

tho I could be convinced to play brawl every now and then.... now brawl is a man's game, unlike that melee nonsense :p mwaha

Apex was loooooolz

I just quit my job and am starting school in September.... another undergrad (! wtf?).... so I might be around for uwg tourneys or w/e.

:054:

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol I'm still nominally around, finally killed my habit of playing videogames..... vidja gamez are for kidz..... lol

tho I could be convinced to play brawl every now and then.... now brawl is a man's game, unlike that melee nonsense :p mwaha

Apex was loooooolz

I just quit my job and am starting school in September.... another undergrad (! wtf?).... so I might be around for uwg tourneys or w/e.

:054:
Lol wth, games are ****ing awesome.

There is a huge amount of technology that is developed for gaming. It requires precision engineering and is very demanding in terms of performance. Gaming also require a great deal of programming knowledge and innovation to develop for.

GAMING IS LIFE. LIFE IS A GAME ect ect.

Also: Games

PS: Play more games

PPS: Also : lol.

Also PPPS: Screw uwg

Sanu

Smash Champion
so im coming back to waterloo this september... entering third year after a long break!! guess ill be running these again! i've gotten a lot better too, should be fun to play you guys again :3

GET HYPE IT'S ON!!

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Lol wth, games are ****ing awesome.

There is a huge amount of technology that is developed for gaming. It requires precision engineering and is very demanding in terms of performance. Gaming also require a great deal of programming knowledge and innovation to develop for.

GAMING IS LIFE. LIFE IS A GAME ect ect.

Also: Games

PS: Play more games

PPS: Also : lol.

Also PPPS: Screw uwg
*sigh* kids :dizzy:

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Nevermind. Anyways, unless some more people respond by tomorrow, I'm cancelling Thursday again. So far it's been one yes and one maybe.

Executor

Smash Apprentice
games are for kids? if this is true kids dont have that kinda money!.... even though were talkin about melee here... and thats as cheap as you can get nowadays.... AND BRAWL AINT A MANS GAME brawls for softies, melees the mans game

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
so im coming back to waterloo this september... entering third year after a long break!! guess ill be running these again! i've gotten a lot better too, should be fun to play you guys again :3

GET HYPE IT'S ON!!

Eff yeah! Since my co-op job is on campus, I should have no problem making it to these next term. Oh yeah, I've also gotten better since we last played.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Awesome to hear! I'm so excited to see you guys again :) I've missed everyone.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
FFFUUUUUUU- My flight leaves on Saturday. Had I known of this earlier, I would have booked it for Sunday or something.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Nobody's messaged me, so I guess I'm cancelling tomorrow. Sorry, Quenk

Vauss

Smash Cadet
When are people getting back in town next term? Let's have a bigass tourney to whip this scene back in shape

Sanu

Smash Champion
wow <_< i guess no one loves me i didn't even get one welcome back except from quenk!

@clarence I'll probably be showing up early September, still don't have a place to stay atm. It's going to fun house searching last minute!! If anything we'll do it up in RCH like last time when I hosted that tourney there way back when. It shall be glorious!! I'll try to bring the pain too ;) /flex

Top Bottom