• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterO

Smash Lord
I just found the worst kind of Smash players.

Cloud players who play with Stage Hazard on

They exist and I have fought 2 in the past hour. Cloud players online are very annoying.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What a day to finally reach 10,000 posts...

When we're talking about Yoshi being a bad***!!!

Oh and that whole New Year's Eve thing I guess...
I hope your 10,000th post and first post of 2019 is just "yoshi"

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So what's everyone planning to do this New Years?

For me my dad and I are gonna probably order pizza and have a monster movie marathon of Rampage, The Meg and Kong: Skull Island. Depending too if not busy my cousin might come over and join us.
The same thing I've done for the last two years.

Spend it alone while ******* around on the internet or playing some Switch games, make a ****post for my Snapchat when the ball drops, and call it a night.

This time I'll have a bottle of Martineli's Apple Cider on hand, so I'll be able to make a joke about alcoholism, loneliness, and depression. Isn't that funny you guys oh man I wanted to spend New Years with my friends but they're all busy so I'm spending it alone again. Maybe I should make it a New Year's Resolution to spend next New Years with my friends. Isn't that ironic? Making a resolution for next New Years the year before. Oh I'm just a laugh riot aren't I?

;_;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, since this is my 9,999th post, I'll hold off from posting until 9 pm tonight when it's 2019 on the East Coast.

See ya then :yoshi:
‘Kay Zinith, I’ll be there.
Can someone tell me which time zone the East Coast is?

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, getting that feeling again. Definitely starting to feel that a Direct is right around the corner. Wouldn't expect much Smash in it, though. Piranha Plant release date is a sure bet, but I would say that's it for now. Joker is still way too early in development for a trailer. It'll be focused on the first half of the new year, I'd imagine. Yoshi, Fire Emblem, whatever else they have coming.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If they drop Dante, I'm going to be maining him so hard.

Sorry Ike, but DMC's probably my all time favorite game to just replay over and over again.

D

Deleted member

Back now.
My day is ruined; I just opened the wrapper to a Freddo Frog, and the head fell off.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I've just had a thought; we've been talking about how spirits affect the likelihood of DLC characters, right? Well, I've found a possible counter to potential fighters who have spirits in-game; just use their fighter artwork as their fighter spirit. Such a practice is used with multiple characters in-game already (Red/Green, the Robins, the Trainers, & Cloud), so there's no doubt that this could be a loophole for DLC fighters.

And now, a meme response.
Back now.
My day is ruined; I just opened the wrapper to a Freddo Frog, and the head fell off.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've just had a thought; we've been talking about how spirits affect the likelihood of DLC characters, right? Well, I've found a possible counter to potential fighters who have spirits in-game; just use their fighter artwork as their fighter spirit. Such a practice is used with multiple characters in-game already (Red/Green, the Robins, the Trainers, & Cloud), so there's no doubt that this could be a loophole for DLC fighters.
I mean, "we have artwork of this character in the game, now it's legally impossible for us to make them playable" wasn't a great argument to begin with, but yeah, it's simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom