• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boshi can join though...a real honest person
Yeah... right... he sure looks trustworthy...?

Looks like a guy who uses his shady 'cookie buisness' to launder money, commits tax fraud and then uses Yoshi as a scapegoat.

But you know, i could be wrong ... appearances can be deceiving after all :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Get used to it. This thread isn't what it used to be after the game launched...
Yeah. That period was wild. Lurking back then, and just watching the thread explode at random was pretty surreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If anything I'd rather the series end on a good note with Ultimate. I mean what's the appeal in having 1/3 of the roster cut in the process?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If anything I'd rather the series end on a good note with Ultimate. I mean what's the appeal in having 1/3 of the roster cut in the process?
If that could potentially be the case, I wonder if we could see a different kind of Nintendo crossover take its place as sort of a spiritual successor?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If that could potentially be the case, I wonder if we could see a different kind of Nintendo crossover take its place as sort of a spiritual successor?
That's what I think should be the next approach. Either a spiritual successor or vs. crossover fighting game (Capcom, Disney or Jump Stars).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously, I wish I could find that "Anyone Is Here!" thing.
A Smash-equse Shonen Jump crossover fighter developed by Sakurai and his team?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A Smash-equse Shonen Jump crossover fighter developed by Sakurai and his team?
A pipe dream of mine but I can keep dreaming!

If only I also had the potential to write such a huge crossover as a storyline because this alone would be the premise to it.

Plot: When an unknown force causes two multiverses to collide with one another. The heroes and villains from both sides must put aside their differences and all band together to find the cause and fix it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm content with Ultimate lasting a while. That'll give me time to help rally support and have Sakurai notice Waluigi and Ashley

Though I think he's noticed one already...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One of my ideas of my ideal Super Smash Bros. and Jump Stars crossover would be once both multiverses clashes not only do they all fuse together but sends characters into different areas and locations making them lost leading to various meet-ups such as Bakugou meeting Samus and teaming up with her upon having an encounter with Ridley.

I'm just picturing a part in the story where Bakugou for the first time in his life being unsettled by a villain because of the pure malice and evil Ridley gives off and for once takes a fight quite seriously rather then boasting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Something I’d love for Ganondorf would be for his jab to be a frame-perfect reflector. A swipe of his cape would be cool.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
For better or worse, now I know exactly where Yoshi's eggs come from. This is why I come here late at night. Peak Smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom