• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
In the hypothetical that the Square character happens and is a older face, then people might be sleeping on Black Mage. Nintendo already used him a crossover too.

"But FF is only FF7 for the series logo!!"
...just give Black Mage a different icon?

Noipoi

Howdy!
In the hypothetical that the Square character happens and is a older face, then people might be sleeping on Black Mage. Nintendo already used him a crossover too.

Black Mage would be cool, and he'd give us another African American character.

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
Is there any proof of the nostalgia comment though?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The competitive scene is going from Animal Crossing ambient music to this.
Let that all soak in.
what?? huh?
I feel bad for fire emblem fans in the smash COMMUNITY they get bullied by everyone like if someone favorite Chracther isn't in smash as playable they **** on fire emblem god being a Fire emblem must be hard in the smash community
Jokes on them. I say "no one cares about your character" in response

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Or better solution:

GIVE CLOUD HIS ****ING METEOR

D

Deleted member

I thought Doc Louis would be a cool Little Mac clone before E3. Other than him, can’t think of any black characters I’d be particularly interested in though. Elma would be neat I guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That is Pit. Also tell me about MEGA MAN in that cartoon? Also, how do you know he got an father to begin with?
1. It ain’t Pit until he and Sakurai say so
2. He gotta be born somehow

SvartWolf

Smash Champion

This is probably my favourite character to be sleep on and i would be hype as hell... but not seeing it happening sadly DX

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
I’d say to take this with a grain of salt until Verge actually mentions him, or at least refers to him in some way.
I believe Verg in general doesn't like to be called out, if its fake, so he should pop up to clarify things sooner or later

MalcolmBelmont

Smash Journeyman
mk9m (1).png

Here is my most boring prediction for the 5 DLC Charcters ever. These aren't the characters i most want - rather the ones i predict will be in as DLC due to some factors.

Steve from Minecraft - Minecraft is one of the most popular franchises in video games ever made. Plus "cough" Verg "cough"

Slime from Dragon Quest - Out of all the potential Sqaure Enix Representatives - i would put by money on Slime hands down for a couple of reasons. 1st - Dragon Quest is one of if not the most popular franchises in Japan. 2. Dragon Quest has a very long history with Nintendo (i would argue more then Final Fantasy does). 3. Slime is a National Icon in Japan and is constantly used to promote the series for merchandise 4. Slime is always the one to represent Dragon Quest outside of the series including Nintendo Crossovers.

Melmetal from Pokemon - While i do think a Gen 8 representation may end up happening over Melmetal - i do think Melmetal would be a good way to promote Pokemon Go,Pokemon Let's Go since he's an important Pokemon in both

Byleth from Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Simple this one - Byleth is looking to be the main protagonist of Fire Emblem: Three Houses which is coming to the Switch - as such it would make sense for Nintendo wanting to promote Three Houses by putting a charcter in Smash - it happened with Corrin and we know that Nintendo are the ones making the decisions,

Dragonblood Prince from Dragalia Lost - Dragalia Lost is the first new 1st party IP from Nintendo for Mobile and as such has been heavily promoted and is extremely successful in Japan. Having a character to represent the more mobile side of Nintendo would make some sense.(edited)

This is a prediction list, there's only really one character i really want to see in Smash out of these 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom