• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So, according to this, Galeem crushed the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. This basically means he's universal level in power. Also, the fighters are dead, so no shenanigans, like them going to the shadow realm or whatever.
So for Kirby to escape that he'd need to go outside the normal universe, that's crazy.

D

Deleted member

Nostalgia probably means either Erdrick, Crono, or Geno. Remember that Erdrick is an old character too, the Japanese audience has nostalgia for him.
My heart is for the puppet, but **** me, man.

Could you ****ing imagine.

The pendulum swinging, and this song plays.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ✕ Chrono Trigger

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
While nostalgia is very subjective, in the context of both Square Enix and Smash I'd expect that means the SNES at the very latest. I'm still leaning towards a DQ character personally, it just makes so much sense.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Oy, Hitagi.

1) Hey there are some characters that could get in

Fans: Ermagherd Verg thinks there something to it, it must be real!

2) oh wait, maybe i’m wrong. Red herrings for pretty much everything!

Fans: oh no, maybe we shouldn’t believe this person?

3) They’re prioritizing nostalgia with the character!

Fans: ermagherd, the character must be older!

I don’t quite see why we’re buying into Hitagi unless we actually see something come true. They’re way too wobbly with what they’ve given us so far to be believed in my humble opinion.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Thank god the smash fanbase isn't in charge of Smash there would be major bias the person i trust to direct smash bros ulitmate is Sakurai

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Oy, Hitagi.

1) Hey there are some characters that could get in

Fans: Ermagherd Verg thinks there something to it, it must be real!

2) oh wait, maybe i’m wrong. Red herrings for pretty much everything!

Fans: oh no, maybe we shouldn’t believe this person?

3) They’re prioritizing nostalgia with the character!

Fans: ermagherd, the character must be older!

I don’t quite see why we’re buying into Hitagi unless we actually see something come true. They’re way too wobbly with what they’ve given us so far to be believed in my humble opinion.
Yeah, hold up. I thought we thought Hitagi was confused at best this time last night.

osby

Smash Obsessed
And a bird would rep FF, but that aint what happened.
Cloud is just a boring character and has no Nintendo history. We should have got FF logo, it would represent all games and a piece of font would have a much interesting moveset than a plain anime swordsman.

D

Deleted member

Phantom Thief Gwen at your service.

NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU ****ING ATLUS WEEBS
For one to be a phantom, that implies they’ve already died. Tell me what the afterlife is like.

Last edited by a moderator:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad for fire emblem fans in the smash COMMUNITY they get bullied by everyone like if someone favorite Chracther isn't in smash as playable they **** on fire emblem god being a Fire emblem must be hard in the smash community

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I feel bad for fire emblem fans in the smash COMMUNITY they get bullied by everyone like if someone favorite Chracther isn't in smash as playable they **** on fire emblem god being a Fire emblem must be hard in the smash community
It's their fault for liking animu trash and not the objectively better Stuff That I Like.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel bad for fire emblem fans in the smash COMMUNITY they get bullied by everyone like if someone favorite Chracther isn't in smash as a playable they shot on fire emblem god being a Fire emblem must be hard in the smash community
Really? Every once in a while I see "Ugh, more Fire Emblem", but i've never seen anyone get bullied just because they like Fire Emblem.

D

Deleted member

So, according to this, Galeem crushed the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. This basically means he's universal level in power. Also, the fighters are dead, so no shenanigans, like them going to the shadow realm or whatever.
If this was a modern DC Comic, Batman would destroy Galleem with an Anti-God repellent or a BatGalleem Destroyer.

Because DC wants Batman to be better than everything, ruining the point of his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom