• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Nintendo should just scrap Three Houses altogether and make that dang Star Fox Grand Prix game.

D

Deleted member

I wish Nintendo would cater specifically to me
Y'all would love LPS: Chronicles of Companionship after it came out
don't ****ing judge me

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also here's a hot take if we're talking Star Fox

Star Fox is a trash franchise with one good game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wish Nintendo would cater specifically to me
Y'all would love LPS: Chronicles of Companionship after it came out
don't ****ing judge me
eh...ehh...

sorry, anyway.
If there was Octopath music in Smash, what songs would yall want? What if it was a song with all the characters themes mixed it ala Serpent eating the Ground?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@GothFluttershy I have the urge to ask you where your obsession with.. uhm.. littlest pet shop comes from

But that will stray too far from the topic at hand I feel

So eh.. Who likes Smash? I like Smash!
I like Smash more than you do
and what is everyone's ****ing problem with LPS

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

eh...ehh...

sorry, anyway.
If there was Octopath music in Smash, what songs would yall want? What if it was a song with all the characters themes mixed it ala Serpent eating the Ground?
Is the entire OST a valid answer?
If not, Decisive Battle 2, Battle At The Journey's End and They Who Govern Reason are my personal picks.

D

Deleted member

That joke is golden

You should make a living out of it! Perhaps stand-up comedy, eh?

But for real... Ultimate is definitely my most wanted game of all time and my god can't I wait to play it!
Yeah same here actually
and **** no I have stage fright

D

Deleted member

So eh.. Who likes Smash? I like Smash!
Smash is pretty neato.

As fun as DLC is to speculate on, I'm honestly just excited the game is coming in three weeks. Say, wasn't someone gonna organize a tournament or something for this thread? Whatever happened to that?

D

Deleted member

what's smash

I thought this was a game about theorycrafting.
It's that, but also a game about staring at a pretty CSS and then taking to the internet to complain about who isn't on it.

EDIT: Tougon :ultgreninja:'d me. I have to come up with a new joke now.

Hmm...Well, I guess you could say Tougon's joke K. Rooled! Eh? Anybody? No? Alright...

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Crono is the most likely Square Enix rep now.
And for me , this means the game will be complete for a reason.

For the people from the Smash Bros Brawl speculation Era
Crono was one of the most requested characters on that time

Im ready for some great music from Chrono Trigger!

Honestly, people saying Chrono Trigger is on par with SMRPG in terms of popularity simply baffle me. The game was rereleased many times and to this day is considered one of the greatest JRPGs of all time.

Listen, I LOVE Geno. Like it or not, Geno has been part of Smash's history for years even though he's not in the game. But, if I had the opportunity to get Chrono and his massively unique moveset in Smash, I'd much prefer that.

Ther reason I'm saying this is Chrono would be absolutely monumental if added into Smash. I get that many users here who are young don't see the appeal, but seriously, the character is extremely iconic to fans of the pre-FF7 era of JRPGs.

Edit: And I was like, 2 or 3 when the initial game came out, but was lucky enough to enjoy the DS version, so I'm not that much older than those people.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I had an idea for a Tiny Tiger Spirit Battle if Crash gets in; it involves Incineroar spamming his Up-B.
I'd like to elaborate on this, if I may.

Here's my idea: the fight takes place on... let's say Lylat Cruise (Normal, Omega or Battlefield, it doesn't matter)., it's a Points battle, where you only get points if the enemy self destructs. You have to get a certain amount of points by luring Incineroar to the edges of the stage and making him SD. To make it a bit more difficult, Incineroar actually fights, but will eventually use his Up-B; so you have to survive until he SDs.

D

Deleted member

Also here's a hot take if we're talking Star Fox

Star Fox is a trash franchise with one good game.
I’ll do you one better: Awakening is the most overrated game in existence. I know it’s not Star Fox, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom