• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Because the game is just that great, obviously.

Yeah, but speculation is fun. Power-scaling too when done responsibly.

I don't actually know enough about DMC to be able to say anything about Dante's victory over Bayonetta, please enlighten me,
True. I agree with on Goku as well based on what has come out of Super anime/manga

Quick sliver in universe to my knowledge slows down time, fair enough https://devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Quicksilver_Style

Witch Time and Lightspeed in universe not only slow down time but can be stacked on top of witch time being in effect. http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Time

So let's say a cut scene is happening and everything is slowed, that's the area being affected by Witch Time and within that you can still use a combat variant of it.

So how is a natural ability that can stack upon itself beaten by a power-up that does less?

Also When affected by Light-speed in game bayo can break out of it

D

Deleted member

The Game Awards is a bit different. Award shows would usually just announce nominees.

VGAs announced Bayonetta 3.

Can't help but feel a tiny bit interested.
They don't matter but they're fun to watch.
You don't watch it for the awards themselves except to make a drinking game bet.

You watch it for the memes and announcement :4pacman:
Oh yeah, the announcements and memes I totally get. That's why I watch it, lol.

I meant more the awards and nominations themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
LeakyPandy just said that SE thought the game would be snubbed because of political reasons/controversy, obviously referring to DQXI. And it is indeed nominated, and probably won't win, although most people could have predicted that.
weasteners really need to learn to seperate politcs from games that dont even relate to politics

Pakky

Smash Hero
You don't need to know anything about DMC, just know that Bayonetta once punched the God and send her soul flying to the core of the sun. From Pluton.
2 kinda... With help but... Whew nelly

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
I'm not even bothering trying to predict who this SE character could be. Just feels like they're teasing us with characters they aren't even sure of themselves.

"It could be Geno."
"I've heard Sora."
"I'm seeing hints of Dragon Quest."
"Someone dropped Chrono's name."
"Can't say who we think it is because it will put people in jeopardy."

At this point, I don't even care anymore. If the SE character is real, let Nintendo reveal it as soon as possible so we can get it over with and stop with the stupid name games.

Things like this make me hope for a season 2 of DLC. Square could put in like 5 characters that all would work extremely well in Smash.

Anyway, as much as I don't trust Hitagi completely on their claims, I'll bite based on what they apparently know.
- Chrono or Erdrick/Eight/Eleven/DQ rep: Playing it safe here because Sora would be nuts but honestly I'd be pretty happy with just about any inclusion from Square. If it's a dragon quest protagonist, I STRONGLY hope it borrows attacks from every mainline protagonists game, while also giving some alts for some of the notable protagonists. They all are pretty much sword and shield users anyway. If it's Chrono or Sora or Geno id cry so whatever it is it's going to be nuts.

- Steve: While Verg hasn't 100% backed their claim, Hitagi seems to so I'll bite and say it's this

- Heihachi: The only Bamco rep Hitagi has explicitly mentioned. Was considered for Smash 4. Can reuse his Tekken 7 voice clips to create the character. May be made specifically to honor the late voice actor Unsho Ishizuka (who coincidently also voices Incineroar) and is Bamco's most iconic character behind Pac-man.

- Celica or Elma: "Nintendo Sword User". While there are a lot, there aren't actually many "relvant" or up to date ones. I went with these 2 only because FE15 and XCX are still somewhat relevant. Elma seems like a good choice only because she's a dual wield sword user as well as a gun user. Celica would be another sword magic user, but I personally feel Robin covers that niche already. I'm gonna go with Elma (and no, I'm not even biased towards her because I've never played XCX, she just makes sense)

- Rayman/Crash/Spyro: Hitagi mentioned a second western character from names they heard. They deconfirmed Bethesda so I doubt it's doom guy or anything like that. Not sure how close Activision is with Nintendo, so if I had to guess, it may be Rayman due to Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo.

IF a second season happens, then I almost expect Square and Microsoft in the least to get more character each.

- Geno/Sora: if they aren't in the first season, this is where they'd drop I feel

- Banjo and Kazooie: if Steve is a success, this is the next in line with Microsoft. Sorry Master Chief. With the rumored N64 classic in the horizon, I can't see this duo missing that opportunity as well as a possibly collaboration between Nintendo and Microsoft, their only significant history with each other.

- Katalina: IF some how negotiations get through and Hitagi isn't wrong about everything else (their claims add up to 6 characters that can't overlap; check my season 1 picks), then she's probably in.

- FE Rep: I can't NOT see Three Houses getting representation somewhere down the line, though by this point it may be a bit late. We'll see what happens.

- Pokemon: Gen 8 may be heavily promoted in Smash, as it only aligns with Pokemon pretty rarely. This isn't something Nintendo misses out on.

ﹰGenuine surpises:

- BWD: I'd love for him to happen but we'll see how he's prioritized. He is Japan's biggest character behind K. Rool so let's see what happens. Kirby deserves to have their 4th protagonist.

- Chorus Kids: I'd be absolutely shocked, but considering they were cut content from 4, and the possibility of a new RH game in the future, it could possibly happen.

- Lloyd: I know Tales is popular in Japan, but I'm not sure he'd beat out priority from Heihachi. Personal reasons tbh. You can switch them as the Bamco rep if you like.

- Eggman: They kept shadow as an Assist just to make this dude playable. I'd flip.

- Porky: This is getting spicy. Though I have a feeling he may be back as a boss.
Anyway that's what I got. This DLC is going to be rough for a lot people, but I hope the picks are hype as hell. I think it's best we all enjoy what we have (we are getting 6 new playable, original characters on top of our already 74 character roster).

If we receive a second DLC season, then its going to be crazy, but let's hold our hats until we hear more.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LeakyPandy just said that SE thought the game would be snubbed because of political reasons/controversy, obviously referring to DQXI. And it is indeed nominated, and probably won't win, although most people could have predicted that.
Even then, now with the info about Sugiyama out in the open, wouldn't it be more controversial to have it nominated, or even if it wins?

Remember that still not many people here in America know the series, so when they see the info about him while doing research, I can't help but see it cause a bit of controversy.

Since the VGAs are primarily for the American audiences, or leaning to it, I can either see Octopath or Monster Hunter World win. Hell, honestly best RPG is just a weird category this year if you ask me lol

D

Deleted member

It's like you didn't dig deep enough in VS debates

Rarely are the fights wrong and as someone who's subscribed to Roosterteeth and watches all the Screwattack content, I can assure you that's not how they decide the winners.

The end result being debatable is different from the end result being wrong.

but I digress
Well for starters

Their Agumon V Charizard episode's outcome made sense- but there is no way in hell Tai, who's like a baby, could beat up Red who clearly has a size advantage over him. Tai has precedence for this but they really should've showed him bashing him with a rock or some ****

Goku V Superman 1 and 2 were both trainwrecks and I'm not even gonna get into them. N O L I M I T S is ultra ****ty and kind of a meme at this point

"Scorpion can't lose to Ryu in a Death Battle because he can't die" yeah no **** sherlock then don't put them in a ****ing death battle where the object is to kill someone. There's plenty of ways to take someone out w/o killing them

Bowser V Ganon was ****e not because of the outcome (which I still kinda disagree with) but because of the NLF they used for Ganon

Pikachu V Blanka where they mixed feats from Pikachu's anime version and his game version

Pit V Sora where they said Sora was lightning speed because of gameplay feats but ignored when Pit dodged a lightning bolt in a cutscene

Toph V Gaara which... honestly I'm not even gonna get into it, it was genuine ****ing garbage

Batman being allowed to ambush Cap in Batman V Captain America

The Black Panther V Batman outcome made sense but in the end they said some bull**** about how Wayne could've made an anti-panther suit gun but then he wouldn't use it because he hates guns???? there was so much wrong with that statement

There's a lot more I can get into but this is a Smash board not a VS battles board

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Honestly, I'd be happy if Meowth and Rocket were honored as villains in the World of Light. That would be a huge step.
Yes, it would be really nice for Team Rocket and Meowth to be finally acknowledged as such in Smash.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The way you worded it absolutely does not imply more than one though.
???

The way you worded this makes it a confusing statement.

Here's what they said directly:
-It's SSBU 1st DLC
-The plan is having the reveal ride the hype of the franchise being awarded as best in genre this year
-Marketing is concerned the game will stay just as a nominee due to possible resistance from the jury as a political move against the game
-Also, historically, Game Awards judges have favored U.S. made games, so uncertainty rises as what could get nominated in this category is somewhat loose so, while nomination of the franchise is very much guaranteed, the award isn't.
There's an obvious bias towards Western games, but DQXI shouldn't have to worry about that given that there is only 1 Western game in the category. The statement about "a political move" is typical LeakyPandy vague-posting so their bases are covered, but Dragon Quest 11 hasn't attracted any sort of major controversy outside of the series' composer, which could count(?), but again, LeakyPandy is too ****ing vague. THEY DON'T EVEN SPECIFY THAT THE COMPANY IS SQUARE ENIX. For all we know it could be Capcom or another third Party, or even nintendo.

Why can't they just be clear? Leaks are inherently spoilers, so a "no-spoilers" policy is contradictory to what they're trying to accomplish.

Last edited:

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
Talking about fictional debates without established rules and terminology is as pointless as arguing whether your dad can beat up my dad because when you're arguing without rules and terminology, the debate basically becomes "well X character beats gods and Y character doesn't, so X wins", while not even presenting the feats of said gods.

D

Deleted member

??? The way you worded this makes it a confusing statement.
Here's what they said directly:

There's an obvious bias towards Western games, but DQXI shouldn't have to worry about that given that there is only 1 Western game in the category. The statement about "a political move" is typical LeakyPandy vague-posting so their bases are covered, but Dragon Quest 11 hasn't attracted any sort of major controversy outside of the series' composer, which could count(?), but again, LeakyPandy is too ****ing vague.

Why can't they just be clear? Leaks are inherently spoilers, so a "no-spoilers" policy is contradictory to what they're trying to accomplish.
idk what y'all are talking about but leakypandy has zero credibility at all when it comes to smash and I just wanna reiterate that fact

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
True. I agree with on Goku as well based on what has come out of Super anime/manga

Quick sliver in universe to my knowledge slows down time, fair enough https://devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Quicksilver_Style

Witch Time and Lightspeed in universe not only slow down time but can be stacked on top of witch time being in effect. http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Time

So let's say a cut scene is happening and everything is slowed, that's the area being affected by Witch Time and within that you can still use a combat variant of it.

So how is a natural ability that can stack upon itself beaten by a power-up that does less?

I'm pretty sure Witch time and Quicksilver cancel each other out so there isn't an advantage for either one

Not to mention Dante has a faster base speed due to the rain drop feat at least to my knowledge

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
weasteners really need to learn to seperate politcs from games that dont even relate to politics
I mean there's something to be said for judging the game on its merits, but honestly, even if we are judging the games by their merits and not Sugiyama's bull**** statements, DQXI probably wouldn't win anyway.

Also I just have to say that God of War, Spider-Man, and RDR2 being nominated in almost every single category that they're eligible for, is kind of a joke. There obviously is a bias towards Western games, especially these big AAA releases by major companies. GoW and Spider-Man were good games, but not good enough that they have to bloat the categories, it just makes the gaming landscape seem sparse.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure Witch time and Quicksilver cancel each other out so there isn't an advantage for either one

Not to mention Dante has a faster base speed due to the rain drop feat at least to my knowledge
EVERYONE
STOP

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah if DQ wins and get's a character then LP just had luck, if Skull Kid isn't a boss (which I expect him not to be since his AT doesn't deal attacks) I'm not paying any attention to them even if their vague info is correct though tbh I'd still ignore them as I only considered their Smash info.

Regarding their Western-games point though, to be fair they stated it wasn't sure what would get nominated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We're getting so many hints or hopes for different Square enix characters. It would be hilarious if the DLC is announced and they go, 'Surprise! We're working closer than ever before with Square Enix! Here are the different DLC packages!"
Crono - Medina Village (Festival) - Opening Theme
Sora - Traverse Town - (Heartless Boss theme)
DQ Character - Some kind of Castle - Main battle theme
Sephiroth - Mako Reactor (Ninbelhiem) - One Winged Angel
2B - Some NieR: Automata location - Some NieR Automata Theme

Untouch

Smash Master
I don't think DQXI getting nominated proves anything, it was essentially a lock for best RPG as a nomination.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't know why people care about the awards so much. TBH they don't really matter all that much.
I mean I love award shows in general, haha. Geoff's a great and charismatic host. But man, some people take not getting their favorite game nominated way too seriously. SoV was robbed.

Anywho, I'm not entirely banking on a Smash DLC announcement at The Game Awards. I definitely think Nintendo's gonna announce something, but I'm just not certain of what.

For 2019 and beyond, Nintendo has Smash DLC, Yoshi's Crafted World, Animal Crossing, Pokémon Gen VIII, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4. I'd hope Nintendo learned a lesson after Cranky Kong, so Yoshi probably isn't getting anything there. They only just recently announced Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3, so I doubt they'd have anything more substantial to show this soon. GameFreak does their own thing, so Pokémon is out. I also doubt they'd double up on Bayonetta two years in a row.

That leaves Smash DLC, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Metroid Prime 4 as things I wouldn't rule out entirely.

Of these, Fire Emblem seems the least likely, but if they want to further increase the franchise's western presence, and/or set up their win for Best Strategy Game in 2019, they may show something off. Definitely not likely though.

Smash DLC is more likely than Three Houses, for sure, but even then, Piranha Plant isn't even released yet. Hell, the game itself isn't even released yet. I know, I know, "Spawnwave" or something. Just color me skeptical. If we do get someone, we're getting the Square Enix character. If it's anyone other than Sora, Slime, or a DQ hero, I'll be surprised.

Metroid Prime 4 is easily the most likely thing to be shown here, bar none. Metroid is huge in the west, and The Game Awards have a western focus. We've also only gotten a logo, so here we could get a full trailer after the radio silence following E3 2017.

tl;dr: Don't be too upset if Smash is a no-show. Signs are pointing a bit to Nintendo putting out something for Metroid Prime 4 instead, IMO.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Bowser V Ganon was ****e not because of the outcome (which I still kinda disagree with) but because of the NLF they used for Ganon
"Ganon can only be hurt by holy weapons"

1. Ocarina of Time, Breath of the Wild, and others I don't want to think of right now.

2. Even if it's true, Bowser's a god damn holy weapon himself, as Yoshi's Island 2 shows he's a Star Child.

"But muh death curse"

The curse was a metaphor for Gohma inside the Deku Tree, and even if Bowser was dealing with a mini Gohma, he's had TONS worse things inside him.

That death battle was stupid.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Same difference! (Thanks, it's been a while since I read the synopsis, text leaves less of an impact than visuals)

To be honest, I find Death Battle flawed in general, because I don't like the "Death" part of the equation (especially because of how... gruesome some of them get).

Goku vs. Superman Round 2 probably had the best killing in the series, because it's actually something Superman would do (leaving aside the fact that Superman wouldn't kill Goku in the first place).
Yeah I think some other "battle" shows on youtube are better, like One Minute Melee (which might be the same people?) because they're just fun, and some end with the characters respecting each other, regardless of who wins. Much more fun to watch two cool characters battle and have banter than a decent battle ending randomly with 1 attack just obliterating a character in a way that will obviously annoy their fans.

Superman vs Goku should NOT end in a death. Neither would kill the other.

Edit: As others pointed out, this isn't the Nintendzone so let's go back to Smash lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean I love award shows in general, haha. Geoff's a great and charismatic host. But man, some people take not getting their favorite game nominated way too seriously. SoV was robbed.

Anywho, I'm not entirely banking on a Smash DLC announcement at The Game Awards. I definitely think Nintendo's gonna announce something, but I'm just not certain of what.

For 2019 and beyond, Nintendo has Smash DLC, Yoshi's Crafted World, Animal Crossing, Pokémon Gen VIII, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4. I'd hope Nintendo learned a lesson after Cranky Kong, so Yoshi probably isn't getting anything there. They only just recently announced Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3, so I doubt they'd have anything more substantial to show this soon. GameFreak does their own thing, so Pokémon is out. I also doubt they'd double up on Bayonetta two years in a row.

That leaves Smash DLC, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Metroid Prime 4 as things I wouldn't rule out entirely.

Of these, Fire Emblem seems the least likely, but if they want to further increase the franchise's western presence, and/or set up their win for Best Strategy Game in 2019, they may show something off. Definitely not likely though.

Smash DLC is more likely than Three Houses, for sure, but even then, Piranha Plant isn't even released yet. Hell, the game itself isn't even released yet. I know, I know, "Spawnwave" or something. Just color me skeptical. If we do get someone, we're getting the Square Enix character. If it's anyone other than Sora, Slime, or a DQ hero, I'll be surprised.

Metroid Prime 4 is easily the most likely thing to be shown here, bar none. Metroid is huge in the west, and The Game Awards have a western focus. We've also only gotten a logo, so here we could get a full trailer after the radio silence following E3 2017.

tl;dr: Don't be too upset if Smash is a no-show. Signs are pointing a bit to Nintendo putting out something for Metroid Prime 4 instead, IMO.
Couldn't have said it better myself. VGA just seems too soon for an announcement for me personally. If they were ready to show something off, why wouldn't they have done it back on the 1st with Piranha Plant? Not to mention Lucas didn't get shown off with Mewtwo until months later for Smash 4. Like Opossum, I'm not ruling it out, but I'd definitely temper expectations towards a Smash announcement. Metroid is probably gonna be Nintendo's big VGA thing.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I forgot Witch Time stacked on top of itself. I haven't played Bayonetta is a pretty long time.

Yeah. Bayonetta should at least have a massive speed advantage (and therefore, much, much greater damage output) against Dante with that in mind.
Well for starters

Their Agumon V Charizard episode's outcome made sense- but there is no way in hell Tai, who's like a baby, could beat up Red who clearly has a size advantage over him. Tai has precedence for this but they really should've showed him bashing him with a rock or some ****

Goku V Superman 1 and 2 were both trainwrecks and I'm not even gonna get into them. N O L I M I T S is ultra ****ty and kind of a meme at this point

"Scorpion can't lose to Ryu in a Death Battle because he can't die" yeah no **** sherlock then don't put them in a ****ing death battle where the object is to kill someone. There's plenty of ways to take someone out w/o killing them

Pikachu V Blanka where they mixed feats from Pikachu's anime version and his game version

Pit V Sora where they said Sora was lightning speed because of gameplay feats but ignored when Pit dodged a lightning bolt in a cutscene

Toph V Gaara which... honestly I'm not even gonna get into it, it was genuine ****ing garbage

The Black Panther V Batman outcome made sense but in the end they said some bull**** about how Wayne could've made an anti-panther suit gun but then he wouldn't use it because he hates guns???? there was so much wrong with that statement

There's a lot more I can get into but this is a Smash board not a VS battles board
"You know what half of infinity is? In-****ing-finity!"
Yeah, so... why did Superman need help to lift the book then? Obviously the book actually has a finite amount of pages and the claim that it has an infinite amount of pages is just... you know... exaggeration? (Because nobody in fiction has ever lied before, Heaven's to Betsy!)

If that book actually had Infinite Mass then it wouldn't matter how many super strong guys they got, they'd never lift it.

I was going to mention the Digimon vs Pokémon DB. That's one of the few Death Battles that is almost entirely accurate (except the bit you mentioned, but even that I don't really have a problem with).

Zoro vs Erza is another that ends almost exactly how it should have (though bisecting Erza is... eh...)

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Also the most anticipated category isn't on the website.

Lowkey kinda worried.
It will probably get announced later like last year ...and the year before- I think it was announced right before the award start with a live vote irc

D

Deleted member

I mean there's something to be said for judging the game on its merits, but honestly, even if we are judging the games by their merits and not Sugiyama's bull**** statements, DQXI probably wouldn't win anyway.

Also I just have to say that God of War, Spider-Man, and RDR2 being nominated in almost every single category that they're eligible for, is kind of a joke. There obviously is a bias towards Western games, especially these big AAA releases by major companies. GoW and Spider-Man were good games, but not good enough that they have to bloat the categories, it just makes the gaming landscape seem sparse.
This is where my issues lie, kind of. Yes, God of War, Spider-Man and RDR2 are fantastic but... ****ing hell, I think they added one too many a lot for these games and the categories.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This is a stupid argument. Anyone that has ever watched Digimon KNOWS Tai would end up in fist fights plenty of times. And red being taller than Tai has more to do with the fact that 10 year olds are freaking tall in the pokémon universe.

There not being a limit for Superman is pretty obvious when you consider how much stars there are in the universe. And the fact that he draws his power from stars. It's not hard to understand.

The whole point of death battle is death. If one does not beat the other to death, then no one was going all out. So I don't understand that last sentence of yours. Besides the match-up was requested multiple times so there's your reason for why it exists.

What does NLF stand for?
They always use composite characters so this is nothing new.
I think you should watch that episode again and not skip to the fight
Why even mention it then? You're just coming off as childish now.
The fight itself is for entertainment so it had nothing to do with Bats winning
That statement doesn't even matter.

Don't blame me for correcting your false assumptions

Can we talk about Smash now? Unless someone wants to move it over to the social thread

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only DB that bothered me was Vergil vs. Sephiroth.

The logic boiled down to "Vergil's stronger in every single way, shape, and form, buuuuuuut illusions tho."

Like come ooooon, Vergil was tricked to death?
At least the 3d animation was cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I forgot Witch Time stacked on top of itself. I haven't played Bayonetta is a pretty long time.

Yeah. Bayonetta should at least have a massive speed advantage (and therefore, much, much greater damage output) against Dante with that in mind.

"You know what half of infinity is? In-****ing-finity!"
Yeah, so... why did Superman need help to lift the book then? Obviously the book actually has a finite amount of pages and the claim that it has an infinite amount of pages is just... you know... exaggeration? (Because nobody in fiction has ever lied before, Heaven's to Betsy!)

If that book actually had Infinite Mass then it wouldn't matter how many super strong guys they got, they'd never lift it.

I was going to mention the Digimon vs Pokémon DB. That's one of the few Death Battles that is almost entirely accurate (except the bit you mentioned, but even that I don't really have a problem with).

Zoro vs Erza is another that ends almost exactly how it should have (though bisecting Erza is... eh...)
Even if it wasn't exaggeration (somehow not breaking so many rules of reason and physics) and it DID have infinite pages then it's obviously a major outlier and really shouldn't be taken into consideration

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ummm... when did this thread become Death Battle Boards?
We're here to talk Smash... aren't we?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom