• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'm sticking with this avatar because it's pretty cool with a capital C.

So, let's say we're getting 10 DLC characters. What combination of 10 characters would make this the Ultimate Smash Bros. game for you?

For the sake of constancy, let's assume Grinch leak is real and Incineroar is also in.

Here's mine:
  • Sora
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Joker
  • Paper Mario
  • Bandana Dee
  • Euden
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Rex and Pyra
  • Capcom Rep (Either Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, Dante, or all of the above)
  • Bethesda Rep (Either Doom Guy or a Fallout character)
I'll extend it to 15:
  • Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
  • 2B
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • New Nintendo IP character
  • Edelgard
1: Rex & Pyra
2: Spring Man
3: Joker
4: Bandana Waddle Dee
5: Octoling (As Inkling Echo Fighter)
6: Skull Kid (provided he's not a boss)
7: Phoenix Wright
8: Dixie Kong
9: Doomguy
10: Felix (as Isaac's Echo)
I think finding another character that could really hit my top ten if this leak is true is gonna be pretty difficult because I'd be pretty satisfied if the leak is real and I get Isaac alongside my dream wish of Banjo & Kazooie.

I guess an honourable mention or two to Amaterasu and Hector. ...also gonna throw in Ribbon Girl too.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The only question I have is, "Who is Papa's source, and why are they important/influential enough for him to trust them due to them being who they are?"

If it were someone like you or me, obviously that wouldn't fly. It would have to be someone excruciatingly credible for him to believe them in such a way.
He said if we knew who they were (was he talking about his source, or his source's Microsoft source), we'd trust them. The only person I know of at Microsoft is Phil Spencer. I guess I know of Gregg Mayles, who worked on Banjo & Kazooie who works at Rare and his brother Steve (who said he's avoiding the leaks). Don't know anybody else Microsoft related, though that's because I don't care about Xbox. :troll: (only when Banjo's in will Microsoft be in my good graces)

Shroob

Sup?
He said if we knew who they were (was he talking about his source, or his source's Microsoft source), we'd trust them. The only person I know of at Microsoft is Phil Spencer. I guess I know of Gregg Mayles, who worked on Banjo & Kazooie who works at Rare and his brother Steve (who said he's avoiding the leaks). Don't know anybody else Microsoft related, though that's because I don't care about Xbox. :troll: (only when Banjo's in will Microsoft be in my good graces)
Did he specifically say it was the source, or the person who told him that he believed no question?

Because if it's the person who told him of said Microsoft connection, that could narrow down the search.

T!t!

Smash Cadet
Regarding #2, I think it's likely that the person (or people) that put this together recreated the background after removing the characters and placing them on individual layers. You would need that blank background in order to freely rearrange existing characters and insert the original characters. They would've accomplished this partially using the clonestamp tool in photoshop and maybe some original painting if they're skilled. The blurry, low-res quality of the shot diminishes most mistakes or imperfections that they may have made. These would be pretty straightforward (albeit time consuming) tasks for people with graphic design or vfx skills.

The main reason I'm skeptical, as awesome as this lineup would be, is that we're basing this all off of one low-res image. If the leakers showed us the full-res source image for the print, we may have debunked this right away based on the quality of the original artwork. It still may be real, and I'd be happy to be wrong, but I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.
Correct me if I'm wrong but: the picture comes from Snapchat, right? So the leak probably doesn't come from the one who took the pictures and rather comes from the one that received the pictures on Snapchat. So obviously this guy doesn't have the full resolution image himself. That may also be the reason why we didnt get the original banner image.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

So, let's say we're getting 10 DLC characters. What combination of 10 characters would make this the Ultimate Smash Bros. game for you?

For the sake of constancy, let's assume Grinch leak is real and Incineroar is also in.

Here's mine:
  • Sora
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Joker
  • Paper Mario
  • Bandana Dee
  • Euden
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Rex and Pyra
  • Capcom Rep (Either Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, Dante, or all of the above)
I'll extend it to 15:
  • Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
  • 2B
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Edelgard
10?
  • Bandana Waddle Dee
  • Skull Kid
  • Dixie Kong
  • Impa
  • Dante
  • Chun-Li
  • Tails
  • Heihachi
  • Lara Croft
  • RE rep

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
So after this leak, how do you feel about your most wanted's chances (who aren't in the leak)

Tbh ever since they announced EVERYONE IS HERE and don't have to bring newcomers back, I felt pretty confident about Rex's chances as DLC. Now if this leak is real and he won't have to compete with Isaac/Geno/Banjo etc. so I'm even more confident. He still has to compete with Skull Kid/Dixie but his chances are pretty high considering Dixie would be an echo (an Skull Kid is one of my most wanteds too lol(
None of these characters in the leak interest me and unfortunately I do not care about DLC in video games, generally I take just the base game and that enough for me because I'm use to this old era when your game was finished and nothing could be added after(I've never bought any of the dlc of Smash 4).
But in case of DLC with the success of xenoblade 2 and DMC 5 / Kingdom hearts 3 around the corner and with echo being an official things now , I think Dante / Rex / Kos-mos / Sora / Bandana dee / skull kid / Medusa / Dixie / Monster hunter could have a decent shot.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, explaining Incineroar in regards to the Grinch leak is the easiest part of all of this.

If Incineroar is indeed early/Day 1 DLC, why would he be on banners promoting the game at retail?

Yeah, they'll probably slap him on the website's banner, but the difference is he's not base roster, while every character apart of this banner leak is presumably base roster.

His absence is very easy to explain away, the hard part is the wait to see if this hunch is legit or not.

I'm also 50/50 on CHADondorf, personally.

I don't doubt that they had good info if this leak is real, but how would they know certain characters were cut unless they had access to the game's code or were on the development team themselves?

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Did he specifically say it was the source, or the person who told him that he believed no question?

Because if it's the person who told him of said Microsoft connection, that could narrow down the search.
I believe this is where he stated we'd believe the source, and I guess from this it's his source, not his source's Microsoft source. That being said, I'm not going on a "source hunt"--I want his source's privacy protected. It's definitely shaky given it's a source that has a source (a game of telephone), and not multiple corroborating sources. We'll just have to wait and see if he's right.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Also, if we're talking about Rhythm Heaven music...

I know Remix 10 from Fever is popular due to how well know it is and for....*cough*other reasons*cough*, but ya'll are sleeping on the best Remix.
Oh hey, you found the origin of my avatar...
Imagine this song making it into Ultimate. Also I can’t believe they made this song for a GBA game that’s crazy.
There's only one RH Song that I really want in Smash, and it's this. Easily, the best remix in the entire series...
(Linked because I'm trying to sympathize with mobile users)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I believe this is where he stated we'd believe the source, and I guess from this it's his source, not his source's Microsoft source. That being said, I'm not going on a "source hunt"--I want his source's privacy protected. It's definitely shaky given it's a source that has a source (a game of telephone), and not multiple corroborating sources. We'll just have to wait and see if he's right.
So like I thought, the person who he trusts is the one who came to him with the info.

Interesting.

Well I have my own opinions on this mystery person's identity just from the way they worded their message in his last video, but I'll keep that to myself.

Bladebreaker

Smash Cadet

Here's mine:
  • Sora
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Joker
  • Paper Mario
  • Bandana Dee
  • Euden
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Rex and Pyra
I'll extend it to 15:
  • Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
  • 2B
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Edelgard
Presuming the chadandorf guy is also legitimate:
  • Dixie Kong
  • Monster Hunter
  • Ray
  • Spring Man
  • Rex with Pyra and/or Mythra
  • Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western (hasn't appeared as an assist trophy yet)
  • Ideally, I'd like to see a Dragon Quest character, either the hero from DQ1 or Loto from DQ3. If not them, Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI. If not her, Sora's fine.
  • A representative from a future Nintendo game. Either from gen 8 of Pokemon or the next Fire Emblem game. As a note, I personally think it's Nintendo's prerogative to advertise their new games with Smash Bros., and I don't mind it at all.
  • Shantae
  • Rayman

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
A lot of people have been saying that 7 characters revealed before the game comes out is too much, but I was thinking of how the other reveals went, and for Smash Ultimate we've either gotten big chunks of news or next to nothing.
Reveal: Inkling 1 reveal
E3: Ridley & Daisy 2 reveals
8.8 Direct: Simon and Richter, Chrom, Dark Samus, K. Rool 5 reveals
September Direct: Isabelle 1 reveal
If there's 7 left then that's coverable in a large Smash focused direct that also covers Spirits and miscellaneous content. Then they can finish up with 1 or 2 characters leading up to release. I thought it was worth putting out there. Especially when we know there'll be nothing left when the game comes out.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
1.Goemon
.. I want nothing more, but if I must then..
2.Sparkster
3.Marina
.. and that would be it. But if I truely must then..
4.Kid Dracula (As playable. I know he's already in the game)
5.Master Higgins
6.PC Kid
.. I think that's it. Insert your character for places 7,8,9 and 10. I can come up with more but they're just out of reach.
Hey, anyone want Bomberman as playble too?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
For those saying "Sakurai said"...
Sakurai says a lot of things. I don't take his words seriously

I'd like it but I'm happy with just an Assist Trophy.
I think it summed a bunch of his moves. I'm not complaining either. Well, maybe next time for his fans :)

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
A lot of people have been saying that 7 characters revealed before the game comes out is too much, but I was thinking of how the other reveals went, and for Smash Ultimate we've either gotten big chunks of news or next to nothing.
If there's 7 left then that's coverable in a large Smash focused direct that also covers Spirits and miscellaneous content. Then they can finish up with 1 or 2 characters leading up to release. I thought it was worth putting out there. Especially when we know there'll be nothing left when the game comes out.
What are you talking about? E3 revealed 67 character as the roster before hand was only Inkling, we could only assume Link and Mario were in because we clearly saw there silhouettes.
7 is nothing compared to our E3 big reveal.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Here's mine:
  • Sora
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Joker
  • Paper Mario
  • Bandana Dee
  • Euden
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Rex and Pyra
I'll extend it to 15:
  • Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
  • 2B
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Edelgard
My list...
  • Min Min
  • Bandana Dee
  • Segata Sanshiro
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Steve
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Octoling
  • Funky Kong
  • Impa
  • Sora

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
1.Goemon
.. I want nothing more, but if I must then..
2.Sparkster
3.Marina
.. and that would be it. But if I truely must then..
4.Kid Dracula (As playable. I know he's already in the game)
5.Master Higgins
6.PC Kid
.. I think that's it. Insert your character for places 7,8,9 and 10. I can come up with more but they're just out of reach.
Hey, anyone want Bomberman as playble too?
Hell yes, Bomberman is my most wanted.

osby

Smash Obsessed
For those saying "Sakurai said"...
Sakurai says a lot of things. I don't take his words seriously
I'd take at least some of them seriously. They guy's not a compulsive liar or anything and still developer of them game.

Also, try not to double post.

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
From gamefaqs, it's an interesting point
Calm yourselves a little. Prepare some chamomile tea and drink some of it to relax. Ready?

The wendy's truck indicates that the grinch leak could be false.

Wait.... WUUUUUUUUUUUT?!?!?!?

https://i.imgtc.com/YHkGwDM.gif

Yeah you heard that right. Allow me to explain.

https://i.imgtc.com/r1FwCYN.jpg

Have you observed the Wendy's banner carefully? Some people have, and there is something missing.... You know what is it?... The answer is Isabelle. That's right. The "Wendy's banner" is actually a repeat of the 8.8 banner. They are using outdated information.

Think about it some more... Why would they use outdated information?... Well, probably because that's what Nintendo sent them. But why would Nintendo send them outdated info?... You know how paranoid about leaks Nintendo has been lately. How do you stop leaks? One way is to NOT share your information. That way, less people can leak it. Does that make sense to you?

And that prompts us to ask... if Nintendo is willing to send and use outdated information to stop the leaks... why would a random French graphic designs business have the entirety of the roster sent to them? They don't need to have the entire roster to create mockups. Nintendo could send them outdated or incomplete info (old rosters), have them design the materials, and then use the real ones when the time comes. But as the Wendy's truck has shown, that is not necessary, as Nintendo is perfectly content in using old rosters in some advertising.

In short: Nintendo would not send the complete roster to anyone yet. No one outside of Nintendo has those materials yet. It's fake.

https://i.imgtc.com/q5IsLW7.gif

In summary:

- Wendy's truck shows that Nintendo is willing to send and use old content.
- Nintendo doesn't need to send the complete roster for mock-ops to be created.
- There is no need or possibility for someone to have materials for the full roster yet.
- It's fake.

Makes sense to you?

I've seen no one argue this point yet. But I took a nap so maybe its old by now. Anyways. I hope that chamomile tea is helping you relax.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77139703

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Indeed. If we take the banner characters, and even Incineroar and Spawn Wave's character, we'd still have less unique fighters overall in Ultimate than we have had in most Smash games, and pretty equal to or a little over Smash 64 (I dunno how we want to count Luigi and Jigglypuff). Unlike what Source Gaming keeps saying ad nauseum, it doesn't directly contradict his statements, it's all in how you interpret them.

As for revealing 7 in one month--I still think it's pushing it, but not implausible. Though, adding Incineroar and the mystery character would, I think, start to make it implausible, which is why I'm still shaky on the banner character-wise. I could see the banner characters being in two Directs, as rumored, a Smash Direct and a General Nintedo Direct. But what leaves me questioning it is Incineroar and this mystery character, unless they're DLC. But Spawn Wave's argument makes me think the mystery character is base game, but then I'm not sure how he'd know that for certain.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Every newcomer reveal since 4 has featured a cinematic. The 2 character reveals and associated content in the 8.8 Direct cost over 7 minutes, or about 28% of the total Direct.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He was wrong on other stuff but he has multiple sources, and his Smash stuff has yet to be wrong. Because you know, it's not like there's one magical source who feeds him info. Besides, that doesn't change how everything his Smash stuff said was right and the goddamn TMNT in Injustice 2
I'm not going to ask someone who claimed XCX was going to have it's religious themes censored and spoiled the game before it released outside of Japan to me because "NUH UH WE'RE NOT MAD BECAUSE THEY REMOVED THE SEXY SWIMSUIT OF THE 13 YEAR OLD SHE'S ACTUALLY A ROBOT SO IT'S OK". 6 months later she isn't even a robot
Sexy swimsuit robots? I don’t know what point you tried to make but it didn’t get through, sorry.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Hell yes, Bomberman is my most wanted.
Maybe next time buddy. I too wanted him in, but Goemon first. Well, I guess an assist is better than nothing I suppose.
I'd take at least some of them seriously. They guy's not a compulsive liar or anything and still developer of them game.

Didn't meant it as compulsive, but when it comes to game info, that's generally what he does. That's why I don't put too much weight on his words.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that's a rule here... NOOB PASSING BY.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I clicked the links expecting images to back up their statements.

Instead I got lolis.

Unsure how the lolis fit into the debate.
I mean, the only response I could muster for their "arguments" was lol. So, I guess that sorta fits.

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB

I'll extend it to 15
I will literally break down crying, even if I'm in public Tier:
  • Sora
  • Travis Touchdown
  • Elite Beat Agents
  • Viewtiful Joe
I will scream very loud and the buzz won't wear off for a week Tier:
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Waluigi
  • Raiden
  • Buzzwole
  • Funky Kong
Nothing that extreme but I'll still be really hype Tier:
  • Dan Hibiki
  • Toadette
  • Paper Mario
  • Groose
  • Magnus
  • Resetti
I'll answer your older one, too.

Who do you want to see as DLC?
All the characters I listed above, if they're not in the base game.

Who do you think is likely as DLC?
Travis Touchdown is a pretty safe bet IMO. He's decidedly a Nintendo character,. he has a new game coming out, and Suda51 is Sakurai's buddy, which means he could get in through nepotism like Snake and Palutena. Travis Strikes Again began development a little while after Smash Ultimate, though, so there is the possibility that he missed the boat. And considering how close together the games are releasing, I'd guess he'd be either the first or second DLC character. Definitely also Sora, if he's not in initially I'd imagine they'll make him DLC pretty early to coincide with Kingdom Hearts III. And, of course, Waluigi. The outcry was massive, even the Ridley fans weren't this vocal when he was deconfirmed for Smash 4. Aside from the characters that I want, I think a Gen 8 rep would be pretty likely.

Do you think they'll host another ballot?
I doubt it, but it's possible. I think they'd get more or less the same results as the first ballot, minus the characters who already got in.

Who do you think the first DLC character will be? What about the second? The third?
I think Travis and Sora will be among the first DLC characters (if they're not in the base game) because of how close their game's release windows are to Ultimate. IDK who the third would be, but because the first few DLC characters would have to already be in development, they'd probably be someone who was planned for the initial release but was cut for time (much like Mewtwo and Lucas). So, probably not Waluigi.

How many characters total do you think we'll get? How long do you think the game will be supported?
We have to remember that support only ended for Wii U because Ultimate was starting development. So long as the Switch doesn't crash and burn in the next two years, I'd say we'll have a much longer support cycle, so maybe 3 or 4 years of content and at least 5 years of updates. As for the number, I'd guess around 15-20.

Come up with a trailer for your most-wanted character
Open on a black screen. BBS version of Dearly Beloved starts playing.

Shining gold text is drawn on screen (like in Blank Points):

Where many worlds are connected under one light

Characters from different series fighting on an announced stage stop and look to the sky off-screen and smile.

Those with hope in their hearts will have their prayers answered

Characters from different series fighting on an announced stage stop and look to the sky off-screen and smile.

In his heart lies the hopes of many

Hope that remained strong through the deepest despair

Now he, who has faced untold darkness with an unwavering heart

Characters from different series fighting on an announced stage stop and look to the sky off-screen.

Will finally see the light

Music cuts, all announced characters (except Cloud) are in the canyon where Mega Man was revealed, looking up to the same cliff in the night sky. Only this time, the moon is heart shaped. After the camera pans to the cliff, the Orchestral version of Simple and Clean plays.

A silhouette is seen walking out of the moonlight, and slowly becomes clearer as it draws closer. As the opening to the song hits the climax, the figure is finally revealed; Sora.

Music cuts, his splash card comes up, and as he jumps into the crowd of fighters, Rowdy Rumble 2.5 plays, and his gameplay montage begins.

Cut back to the canyon, Cloud appears wearing his Kingdom Hearts outfit. The two run at each other, and as they clash swords, the Smash Ultimate title card comes up.

Shroob

Sup?
Every newcomer reveal since 4 has featured a cinematic. The 2 character reveals and associated content in the 8.8 Direct cost over 7 minutes, or about 28% of the total Direct.
At this point I think box is pretty dead, but even knowing how long the Direct is will put a huuuuuge strain on this leak.

They'll have to discuss:

Spirits Mode
5 new stages
New items
and upwards of 5 characters and 2 echoes.

Unless the Direct is like, 50minutes to an hour, that's really pushing it.

I'm on #TeamHmmmmmm for this still.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Maybe next time buddy. I too wanted him in, but Goemon first. Well, I guess an assist is better than nothing I suppose.

Didn't meant it as compulsive, but when it comes to game info, that's generally what he does. That's why I don't put too much weight on his words.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that's a rule here... NOOB PASSING BY.
I heavily disagree on lying is what he does "generally" in terms of game info but you do you.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

I take Sakurai's statements seriously. However, I do think that his statements aren't 100% clear as some people make them out to be, a lot of them can be interpreted multiple ways depending on our assumptions. Like "too many newcomers" and "slowing down". But he has to be vague, as he doesn't want to spoil the actual amount. And I think it's better to say he undersells, rather than lies. It's better to undersell and overperform than the other way around.

I go back to how he included the cast in shadows during Smash 5's announcement. I think he knew what he was doing, making everybody speculate on who would be cut, only to not cut anybody and reveal every single veteran right out of the gate. It's not lying, it's theater (which, technically is an artform based on "deception").

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Technically all the returning veterans at E3 mean there was 9 reveals in all. (Two mentioned plus Ice Climbers, Pichu, Young Link, Snake, Squirtle, Ivysaur & Wolf)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
One thing I'm curious about Sora's rumored inclusion...
Would Disney allow Nintendo to use Donald and Goofy in a game like Smash, or would we just get The KH original characters?...
Because you know, Disney might not want Snake choking Donald or something like that...

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I heavily disagree on lying is what he does "generally" in terms of game info but you do you.
I mean didn't he say no fighters then included Ryu (and soon probably Ken)? Implies no mature content goes Bayonetta. Says she was the Ballot winner, turns out she wasn't. The list is not short but that's what I have for now.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
The only characters I can think of for what I'd want in is Sora, Travis Touchdown, Crash, and Rue from Threads of Fate, and the 4th will never happen because no one's ever played the darn game.

And as far as leaks go, I don't believe **** until I see gameplay. I was so bummed when the Rayman leak from Artsy Omni turned out to be fake, so I don't take stock in any still images or short vids lacking true gameplay content. Till then, I'm skeptical at best of any of these leaks, Vergeben or Grinch.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Would Disney allow Nintendo to use Donald and Goofy in a game like Smash, Or would we just get The KH original characters?...
Because you know, Disney might not want Snake choking Donald or something like that...
I kind of doubt Donald and Goofy will appear because it probably costs more to get them in the game in any form than actually making Sora playable. I think Riku would definitely be the assist trophy and Roxas could be an echo.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I kind of doubt Donald and Goofy will appear because it probably costs more to get them in the game in any form than actually making Sora playable. I think Riku would definitely be the assist trophy and Roxas could be an echo.
Okay, that's what I thought... thanks..

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Would Disney allow Nintendo to use Donald and Goofy in a game like Smash, or would we just get The KH original characters?...
If Sora gets in Smash all references to other Disney characters are likely to be removed, not just because it'd be a nightmare from a rights standpoint, but also because they don't fall in line with Sakurai's ideals of keeping Smash strictly video game related. Any KH content will be strictly related to the original creations from within that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom