• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Let's face it: most if not all of these leaks are a bunch of hot air made by the posters to get attention, regardless of what people say. We likely won't get the next Gematsu until at least a few weeks from release. But even then, we shouldn't let the fraudulence get us down, because the more these are pumped out, the more hyped people can get, and the more support characters receive. It may all be a load of [REDACTED], but it's still fun to browse through.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I feel like most of these 4chan leaks aren't even leaks just the users speculations of the roster labeled as a leak.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Stage Predictions/Ideas
  • New Donk City
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Dr. Mario
  • Grassland Groove
  • Flipping Island
  • Great Plateau Tower
  • Hyrule/Lorule
  • Moray Towers
  • Resolution Road
  • Space Armada (16-Bit)
  • Alolan Pokemon League
  • Fire Emblem Fates Stage
  • Labyrinth of Deceit
  • Gyromite
  • Azurda
  • Brain Age
  • VR32
  • Minecraft
  • Tetris
Probably won't come back:
  • Miiverse
  • Windy Hill
  • Pac-Maze
  • PictoChat and PictoChat 2 seperately
  • Flat Zone and Flat Zone 2 seperately
  • Mushroomy Kindom (Underground)
Probably won't receive new stages:
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultryu::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If we got Amiibos of alternate colors, I would most definitely want Dalmatian Duck Hunt. Not a big fan of the character but I do love dalmations.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stage Predictions/Ideas
  • New Donk City
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Dr. Mario
  • Grassland Groove
  • Flipping Island
  • Great Plateau Tower
  • Hyrule/Lorule
  • Moray Towers
  • Resolution Road
  • Space Armada (16-Bit)
  • Alolan Pokemon League
  • Fire Emblem Fates Stage
  • Labyrinth of Deceit
  • Gyromite
  • Azurda
  • Brain Age
  • VR32
  • Minecraft
  • Tetris
Probably won't come back:
  • Miiverse
  • Windy Hill
  • Pac-Maze
  • PictoChat and PictoChat 2 seperately
  • Flat Zone and Flat Zone 2 seperately
  • Mushroomy Kindom (Underground)
Probably won't receive new stages:
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultryu::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer:
I agree with a lot of those picks though what do you think of the Aether Foundation as the Sun/Moon stage rep? The Pokémon league makes sense but with Aether Foundation, you could include the whole wormhole/ultra space aspect.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I haven't finished Sun & Moon :p
Everyone dies, the protagonist destroys the Ring, discovers his or her father is the evil enemy, he or she must die in under to defeat evil, going back in time can possible alter present events like making a bully president of the world, and they can only see ghosts because they are dead, too.

Sorry to spoil the ending for you.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I agree with a lot of those picks though what do you think of the Aether Foundation as the Sun/Moon stage rep? The Pokémon league makes sense but with Aether Foundation, you could include the whole wormhole/ultra space aspect.
Personally I'm hoping for Iki Town, mainly because I think it best embodies what makes Alola unique.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Since the thread is moving a little slow, I thought I'd bring up an old topic - returning Assist Trophies.

As of right now, we have approximately 29 known ATs. The following 18 ATs that were present in Smash 4 haven't been seen in Ultimate yet:
  • Devil
  • Infantry and Tanks
  • Kat and Ana (Wario)
  • Lakitu and Spinies (Mario)
  • Saki Amamiya
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic)
  • Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
  • Ashley (Wario)
  • Chain Chomp (Mario)
  • Dark Samus (Metroid)
  • Dillon
  • Elec Man (Mega Man)
  • Isabelle (Animal Crossin)
  • Magnus (Kid Icarus)
  • Nightmare (Kirby)
  • Phosphora (Kid Icarus)
  • Sable Prince
  • Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
Assuming all of these ATs return, we'd currently have 47 unique ATs in Ultimate, which is extremely close to the number we're suggested to get. However, for the sake of conversation, let's assume five of these ATs get cut. Who would you choose?

For me, I'd say: Infantry and Tanks, Chain Chomp, Phosphora, Sable Prince, and (even though I really prefer him as an AT) Tingle.

(Edit: If possible, avoid cutting characters who you want to be upgraded to playable characters. Just try cutting the characters who you'd be fine with being gone altogether.)

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Since the thread is moving a little slow, I thought I'd bring up an old topic - returning Assist Trophies.

As of right now, we have approximately 29 known ATs. The following 18 ATs that were present in Smash 4 haven't been seen in Ultimate yet:
  • Devil
  • Infantry and Tanks
  • Kat and Ana (Wario)
  • Saki Amamiya
  • Ashley (Wario)
  • Chain Chomp (Mario)
  • Dark Samus (Metroid)
  • Dillon
  • Elec Man (Mega Man)
  • Magnus (Kid Icarus)
  • Nightmare (Kirby)
  • Phosphora (Kid Icarus)
  • Sable Prince
Assuming all of these ATs return, we'd currently have 47 unique ATs in Ultimate, which is extremely close to the number we're suggested to get. However, for the sake of conversation, let's assume five of these ATs get cut. Who would you choose?

For me, I'd say: Infantry and Tanks, Chain Chomp, Phosphora, Sable Prince, and (even though I really prefer him as an AT) Tingle.
cut dillon, isabelle, and and dark samus (make them playable), cut tingle and phosphora

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If we got amiibos of alternate colors, YIKES, that's a lot of stock...

Although I would absolutely try to find all Yoshi colors...
Suprised they haven't done that yet (outside of two Yarn Yoshis) as Yoshi has a lot of alt colors in canon. Which is unusual for a mascot character as seen with Sonic's barely changing pallette and Pikachu's hats.

Not to mention the money to be drained from Yoshi fans and amiibo victims alike.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Leaks are super oversaturated, and probably will continue to be until the end, however the further we get the more we can filter them down to a handful that seem plausible, and imo that's when they'll start getting more interesting to discuss.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So guys...I have a game for y'all:

*Unlockable Characters - How to Unlock*

Since it has been confirmed that the Original 12 will start off as Starting Characters and everyone from Melee onwards are unlockables, how would you guys see everyone being unlocked? Here's some ideas I have (not all will be having an idea right away)

Peach: Complete Classic mode or Adventure mode with Mario without using a continue
Daisy:
Bowser: Complete Classic mode with any character
Ice Climbers:
Sheik: Complete Break the Target with 10 characters
Zelda:
Dr. Mario: Play Vs Mode 5 times
Pichu:
Falco:
Marth:
Lucina: Complete Classic mode with Marth
Young Link:
Ganondorf:
Mewtwo: Complete Classic mode with all the Pokemon characters (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Greninja, Pichu)
Roy:
Mr. Game & Watch:
Meta Knight: Clear Adventure mode with Kirby in less than 20 minutes on Normal difficulty or higher
Pit: Complete Classic mode with all starting characters
Dark Pit:
Zero Suit Samus:
Wario: Complete event
Snake:
Ike:
Pokemon Trainer: Collect 100 different trophies
Diddy Kong:
Lucas: Complete 100-Man Melee
Sonic:
King Dedede: Complete event
Olimar:
Lucario: Earn 1 KO in Cruel Smash
ROB: Complete event
Toon Link:
Wolf:
Villager: Complete Classic mode with 10 characters
Megaman:
Wii Fit Trainer:
Rosalina:
Little Mac:
Greninja:
Mii Fighters: Complete event
Palutena:
Pac-Man:
Robin: Clear Classic mode on Normal or higher without continues
Shulk:
Bowser Jr:
Duck Hunt: Complete Break theTarget mode with 25 characters
Ryu:
Cloud: Complete event
Corrin:
Bayonetta:
Inklings:
Ridley:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
If we got Amiibos of alternate colors, I would most definitely want Dalmatian Duck Hunt. Not a big fan of the character but I do love dalmations.
Considering that there's a distinct design difference in the characters getting amiibos this time around than the ones that aren't (because stands suck), I don't think that'll happen.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Leaks are super oversaturated, and probably will continue to be until the end, however the further we get the more we can filter them down to a handful that seem plausible, and imo that's when they'll start getting more interesting to discuss.
i won't lie
i get at least one laugh every day out of these

Also, yeah, it'll be interesting to see which of these leaks get the closest.

Mogu

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
1728-6760-6013

• Devil
  • Infantry and Tanks
  • Kat and Ana (Wario)
  • Saki Amamiya
  • Ashley (Wario)
  • Chain Chomp (Mario)
  • Dark Samus (Metroid)
  • Dillon
  • Elec Man (Mega Man)
  • Magnus (Kid Icarus)
  • Nightmare (Kirby)
  • Phosphora (Kid Icarus)
  • Sable Prince

Change Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashley, Skull Kid and Dark Samus to playable characters. Cut Devil altogether because I couldn't really care less.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So guys...I have a game for y'all:

*Unlockable Characters - How to Unlock*

Since it has been confirmed that the Original 12 will start off as Starting Characters and everyone from Melee onwards are unlockables, how would you guys see everyone being unlocked? Here's some ideas I have (not all will be having an idea right away)

Peach: Complete Classic mode or Adventure mode with Mario without using a continue
Daisy:
Bowser: Complete Classic mode with any character
Ice Climbers:
Sheik: Complete Break the Target with 10 characters
Zelda:
Dr. Mario: Play Vs Mode 5 times
Pichu:
Falco:
Marth:
Lucina: Complete Classic mode with Marth
Young Link:
Ganondorf:
Mewtwo: Complete Classic mode with all the Pokemon characters (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Greninja, Pichu)
Roy:
Mr. Game & Watch:
Meta Knight: Clear Adventure mode with Kirby in less than 20 minutes on Normal difficulty or higher
Pit: Complete Classic mode with all starting characters
Dark Pit:
Zero Suit Samus:
Wario: Complete event
Snake:
Ike:
Pokemon Trainer: Collect 100 different trophies
Diddy Kong:
Lucas: Complete 100-Man Melee
Sonic:
King Dedede: Complete event
Olimar:
Lucario: Earn 1 KO in Cruel Smash
ROB: Complete event
Toon Link:
Wolf:
Villager: Complete Classic mode with 10 characters
Megaman:
Wii Fit Trainer:
Rosalina:
Little Mac:
Greninja:
Mii Fighters: Complete event
Palutena:
Pac-Man:
Robin: Clear Classic mode on Normal or higher without continues
Shulk:
Bowser Jr:
Duck Hunt: Complete Break theTarget mode with 25 characters
Ryu:
Cloud: Complete event
Corrin:
Bayonetta:
Inklings:
Ridley:
I think Shulk, Bayonetta and Mega Man should be unlocked through event

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

• Devil
  • Infantry and Tanks
  • Kat and Ana (Wario)
  • Saki Amamiya
  • Ashley (Wario)
  • Chain Chomp (Mario)
  • Dark Samus (Metroid)
  • Dillon
  • Elec Man (Mega Man)
  • Magnus (Kid Icarus)
  • Nightmare (Kirby)
  • Phosphora (Kid Icarus)
  • Sable Prince

5 cut? I'd say Ashley to be a new character, Dark Samus and Shadow to be an Echos, Elec Man to give another Robot Master or Zero a chance and remove Tingle.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Until we start getting “decent” pic or video “leaks” it’s all BS lol

Quite obviously fake, but well done imo

Edit: image broken, it's the wurmple "leak" lol

I kinda wanna try making a fake leak, but I feel like I could just be using that effort for other things.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Suprised they haven't done that yet (outside of two Yarn Yoshis) as Yoshi has a lot of alt colors in canon. Which is unusual for a mascot character as seen with Sonic's barely changing pallette and Pikachu's hats.

Not to mention the money to be drained from Yoshi fans and amiibo victims alike.
Well it's a good thing that Yoshi amiibos are the only ones I actively look for. I never got into that amiibos craze and the only non-Yoshi ones I have are 8-bit Mario and BotW Link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How do you guys think the reception to veterans returning if we never got Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, and Dr Mario?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
How do you guys think the reception to veterans returning if we never got Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, and Dr Mario?
If they were never made: Still the same. There would still be veterans cut that people would demand come back.
If they weren't in Smash 4: Maximum hype.
150586-8451e5427fc816812e23a8b3f5ce3def.jpg

Also, two more "leaks":
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423393324
>Lycanroc Dusk is the pokemon newcomer, its final smash has it use it's z move with the other two. Mimikyu and Decidueye are not playable, there is no other pokemon newcomer
>Banjo Kazooie is a newcomer, they shoot eggs, have a wonder wing move, and their final smash is jjinjonator, Minecraft gets a stage
>Ashley is a newcomer, spell moveset, final smash is a big spell.
>K Rool is a newcomer, uses gadgets and tricks, final smash is the blast o matic
>9 Unique newcomers, 5 echos
>Dixie Kong Isabelle and Shadow are echos
>Remaining newcomers are Simon, Marshall/Chrous Kids, Elma, and Dark Samus.
>Bandana Dee is not playable
>Shovel Knight is not playable
>Shantae is not playable
>Chrom is still Robin's final smash
>Captain Toad is not playable
>There is no fire emblem newcomer
>Dephino, Jungle Hijinx, Yoshi's Island Melee, Rainbow Road, Paper Mario, Dream Land 3ds, Pirate Ship, Peach's 64, Kongo 64, Pictochat, Mute City 3ds, and Orbital Gate return
>Miiverse, Sector Z, Planet Zebes, Poke Floats, Pictochat 2, and Golden Plains do not return
>SR388, Fortuna, Neo Los Angeles, and Frosty Fruits are new stages
>Qbby from Boxboy is an assist trophy
>Chibi Robo is an assist trophy
>Ravio is an assist trophy
>Chun Li is an assist trophy
>Sephiroth is an assist trophy
>Salazzle is a new pokeball
>Alolan Exeggutor is a new pokeball
>Popplio is a new pokeball pokemon
>Smash Tour does not return
>Classic mode is different now, it is completely randomized with certain set things like 2v2, 1v3, 8 player, metal, giant, etc. Also new is there are essentially three "bonus" sections: Race to the Finish, Break the Targets, and board the platforms. Fighting Mii Team and Master Core return though.
>Event mode returns, one has Shulk and Snake take down robots, another has a 8 player match of all inklings, another has Shadow challenge Sonic to a fight
>Master Orders and Crazy Orders return
>Marshal, Ms Ribbon, and Cam are one set of Skins, Chorus Kids are the other, gimmick is timed hits, press button as soon as attack would hit for extra damage. Love Lab Special, final smash is wrestler interview
>Simon only has one smash with his whip, but it can go in 7 directions. Has a Holy Water special
>Elma's Final Smash is her mech
>Rayman, Rabbids, and Rabbid Peach are trophies
>There is no ARMS character or stage
>Electroplankton returns as a stage
>Castlevania, Rhythm Heaven, and Banjo all get stages
>Banjo's stage is Gruntilda's Lair
>Castlevania is Dracula's Castle
>RH is a RH tour, similar to WarioWare but more about helping keep a rhythm than just objectives.
>Mario Bros does not return
>Brimstar Depths does not return
>Echo differences
>Shadow has a different Up B and Side B, his other moves are the same. Also different animations for running
>Dixie has a unique double jump, different Up B, Different Final Smash w Rambi, and her popgun is different.
>Isabelle has a different final smash, she commissions a new fountain
>Dark Samus has a different neutral B (more of a multi charge rather than one big one), different run, different final smash, and a slightly different side b.

OP is a playtester, says "I wish I had a good reason (for you to believe me), [but] I really don't. I'd like you to believe me but you don't have to. You could just wait it out.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423397485
Leaving as shift supervisor at SGS Hong Kong Ltd. Working conditions poor, long hours bad management, bad feelings

Production begins now for:

Rayman
Black Shadow
Chrom
King Rool
Dark Samus
Ridley
Inkling Girl
Inkling Boy
Funky Kong

These will be new in "Smash Ultimate" with data link

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
If they were never made: Still the same. There would still be veterans cut that people would demand come back.
If they weren't in Smash 4: Maximum hype.

View attachment 152002

Also, another "leak":
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423393324
>Lycanroc Dusk is the pokemon newcomer, its final smash has it use it's z move with the other two. Mimikyu and Decidueye are not playable, there is no other pokemon newcomer
>Banjo Kazooie is a newcomer, they shoot eggs, have a wonder wing move, and their final smash is jjinjonator, Minecraft gets a stage
>Ashley is a newcomer, spell moveset, final smash is a big spell.
>K Rool is a newcomer, uses gadgets and tricks, final smash is the blast o matic
>9 Unique newcomers, 5 echos
>Dixie Kong Isabelle and Shadow are echos
>Remaining newcomers are Simon, Marshall/Chrous Kids, Elma, and Dark Samus.
>Bandana Dee is not playable
>Shovel Knight is not playable
>Shantae is not playable
>Chrom is still Robin's final smash
>Captain Toad is not playable
>There is no fire emblem newcomer
>Dephino, Jungle Hijinx, Yoshi's Island Melee, Rainbow Road, Paper Mario, Dream Land 3ds, Pirate Ship, Peach's 64, Kongo 64, Pictochat, Mute City 3ds, and Orbital Gate return
>Miiverse, Sector Z, Planet Zebes, Poke Floats, Pictochat 2, and Golden Plains do not return
>SR388, Fortuna, Neo Los Angeles, and Frosty Fruits are new stages
>Qbby from Boxboy is an assist trophy
>Chibi Robo is an assist trophy
>Ravio is an assist trophy
>Chun Li is an assist trophy
>Sephiroth is an assist trophy
>Salazzle is a new pokeball
>Alolan Exeggutor is a new pokeball
>Popplio is a new pokeball pokemon
>Smash Tour does not return
>Classic mode is different now, it is completely randomized with certain set things like 2v2, 1v3, 8 player, metal, giant, etc. Also new is there are essentially three "bonus" sections: Race to the Finish, Break the Targets, and board the platforms. Fighting Mii Team and Master Core return though.
>Event mode returns, one has Shulk and Snake take down robots, another has a 8 player match of all inklings, another has Shadow challenge Sonic to a fight
>Master Orders and Crazy Orders return
>Marshal, Ms Ribbon, and Cam are one set of Skins, Chorus Kids are the other, gimmick is timed hits, press button as soon as attack would hit for extra damage. Love Lab Special, final smash is wrestler interview
>Simon only has one smash with his whip, but it can go in 7 directions. Has a Holy Water special
>Elma's Final Smash is her mech
>Rayman, Rabbids, and Rabbid Peach are trophies
>There is no ARMS character or stage
>Electroplankton returns as a stage
>Castlevania, Rhythm Heaven, and Banjo all get stages
>Banjo's stage is Gruntilda's Lair
>Castlevania is Dracula's Castle
>RH is a RH tour, similar to WarioWare but more about helping keep a rhythm than just objectives.
>Mario Bros does not return
>Brimstar Depths does not return
>Echo differences
>Shadow has a different Up B and Side B, his other moves are the same. Also different animations for running
>Dixie has a unique double jump, different Up B, Different Final Smash w Rambi, and her popgun is different.
>Isabelle has a different final smash, she commissions a new fountain
>Dark Samus has a different neutral B (more of a multi charge rather than one big one), different run, different final smash, and a slightly different side b.

OP is a playtester, says "I wish I had a good reason (for you to believe me), [but] I really don't. I'd like you to believe me but you don't have to. You could just wait it out.
Most of the 'leaks' are pretty boring, bu I like the amount of detail this one has. Even though it's fake.

Hoping we'll see more fake leaks with Slippy. Of course, they'd still be fake, but it's a hype boost if anything.

Ignoritus

Smash Journeyman
If a leak starts talking about what isn't in the game it's a pretty good sign it's a fake.

Leaks are not a new thing and information is controlled deliberately. People are not being handed full knowledge of everything in the game for no reason. Less-trusted people may find out about something and be able to leak it, but to leak what isn't in the game you need comprehensive knowledge of the entire product.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Dang son.
Revenge of the King?
I thought revenge of the King was just a Kirby's Dream Land remake.
It is. A remake of Kirby's Dream Land's Extra Mode.

Keep in mind that Dedede lacked a voice actor in almost every single Kirby series game that he appeared in. Before Star Allies, Dedede only really had a voice in the Super Smash Bros. series.
Technically, Shinya Kumazaki gave him voice bites. No speaking parts or anything, just voice yelps and all (particularly the Dedede Clones in Robobot).

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
>Banjo Kazooie is a newcomer, they shoot eggs, have a wonder wing move, and their final smash is jjinjonator, Minecraft gets a stage vergeban.
>Dephino, Jungle Hijinx, Yoshi's Island Melee, Rainbow Road, Paper Mario, Dream Land 3ds, Pirate Ship, Peach's 64, Kongo 64, Pictochat, Mute City 3ds, and Orbital Gate return on a scale from 1 to safe, this is completely safe.
>Miiverse, Sector Z, Planet Zebes, Poke Floats, Pictochat 2, and Golden Plains do not return this section is consistent with itself at least... except pictochat 1 being in but pictochat 2 not is an interesting choice
>SR388, Fortuna, Neo Los Angeles, and Frosty Fruits are new stages what makes this difficult is mostly Fortujna.
>There is no ARMS character or stage unsurprising.
>Electroplankton returns as a stage seperated from the others.
>Castlevania, Rhythm Heaven, and Banjo all get stages and?
>Banjo's stage is Gruntilda's Lair believable enough
falls apart as soon as it gets to new stages, but, nice try.

(I realize this is gonna potentially bite me in the butt and I'll call out something real)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People would be very hype about Mewtwo, Lucas and Roy.

Dr. Mario not so much
I don't understand the appeal of Roy so much back then. I mean, I played his game.
Certainly isn't the best Lord.
Certainly isn't the worst, either.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
If a leak starts talking about what isn't in the game it's a pretty good sign it's a fake.

Leaks are not a new thing and information is controlled deliberately. People are not being handed full knowledge of everything in the game for no reason. Less-trusted people may find out about something and be able to leak it, but to leak what isn't in the game you need comprehensive knowledge of the entire product.
ChasoZero Leak

"Lucario takes Mewtwo's place" (Mewtwo is not in the game)
NyaseNya Leak (NyaseNya was a playtester and was treated as a troll here on Smashboards)
1.) The final roster will have 35 characters on the select screen.
2.) Despite being shown in pre-release materials, Snake and Sonic must be unlocked.
3.) The claims that "no clones" will be included is false, as Falco and Ganondorf are part of the final roster.
4.) Other unlockable veterans are Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Marth, and Mr. Game & Watch.
5.) This of course means that Mewtwo, Young Link, Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario have been cut.
6.) There are only four more hidden newcomers: Toon Link, Lucario, Wolf (from Star Fox 64) and R.O.B. (shockingly enough).
7.) Ridley and Mega Man will not be included and it's unlikely they'll be included in future installments (in my opinion).

More details from our leaker:
>Aether Paradise is the Pokemon stage, the Ultra Beasts are stage hazards.
>Lor Starcutter is the Kirby Stage
>Shadow's Up B is Mewtwo's Teleport, Shadow's Side B is Chaos Spear which works like Dark Pit's Neutral B
>Greninja's Final Smash is Ash Greninja Shuriken
>Lucario's Final Smash is Aura Storm but he is Mega Lucario Now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom