• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
How would you feel if instead of stickers, this game had in-game trading cards with artwork created by artists connected to each series? (think of cards similar to the Pokemon Trading Card game)

Sort of like what Xenoblade 2 did with getting many different artists to contribute to the creation of the different blades.

I feel like it could be a unique way to get around the need to create trophy models for lesser known characters and series but still allow them to be represented in Smash.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
way I see it, we're probs either getting flat zone X or flat zone 1 & 2

tbqh, I personally want the latter more because flat zone 1 was really just a simple idea. everything about that stage was fun for casual play.
Really just see them returning Flat Zone X.

There’s really isn’t a reason to split it up into two levels, when you have one that combines everything that you can easily bring back.

I could also see a Pictochat X that combines the drawings of the first and second stage. But it’s also likely that they will just bring back Pictochat 2.

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Really just see them returning Flat Zone X.

There’s really isn’t a reason to split it up into two levels, when you have one that combines everything that you can easily bring back.

I could also see a Pictochat X that combines the drawings of the first and second stage. But it’s also likely that they will just bring back Pictochat 2.
again, flat zone 1 is pretty different - it stays static on the same game while flat zone 2/X move around

so even if they don't split it up (which they probably won't lol), it makes sense for people to want Flat Zone separate from Flat Zone 2, myself included.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
On the subject of Flat Zone, the original stage's camera was never fixed outside of Fixed Camera mode. Whereas, Flat Zone 2 and Flat Zone X always had their camera fixed, except for the Omega form variants of those stages.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The real question is, do you think Nintendo's gonna dedicate the time to include them separately?

justPUNT3R

Smash Apprentice
tbqh it'd be easy to do either way you slice it. I think the only thing that would break a fake leak for me on G&W stages is if it said Flat Zone 2 was the only one that'd return
I never played on the O.G. Flat zone 'cuz I like to play competitively, if you don't fine by me. Was Flat Zone 1 in Flat Zone X or Flat Zone 2? (I haven't played on those two either lul)

mobilisq

Smash Ace
do we know why there isn't a catch-all thread for recent videos yet? i'd make one myself but i don't think i visit frequently enough to keep it up to date in a timely fashion

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Persona 3 Hero: "Mass Destruction" for reveal, "Battle for Everyone's Souls" for gameplay
Persona 4 Hero: "Reach out to Truth" for reveal, "Time to Make History" for gameplay
Persona 5 Hero: "Last Suprise" for reveal, "Life Will Change" for gameplay
This is absolutely the only reason I want a Persona 5 Joker reveal XD.

I really want those songs in the game.

D

Deleted member

After having played to a big chunk of Mario Tennis Aces's adventure mode...

...I can safely say this music needs to get into Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'm, pretty open minded but I've been thinking if we got Incenroar over Mimikyu I wouldn't be upset because its a conclusion I can see the logic in.

Also, would Dillion be a good Sonic echo or at least an asset remix? I really dig the character though I having trouble going back to the 3DS. the new game looks better than the other two which I bought but didn't really enjoy.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
After having played to a big chunk of Mario Tennis Aces's adventure mode...

...I can safely say this music needs to get into Smash.
Well the video owner doesn't let it be watched anywhere other than on the youtube site, so I guess that embed was kinda for naught.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Also, would Dillion be a good Sonic echo or at least an asset remix? I really dig the character though I having trouble going back to the 3DS. the new game looks better than the other two which I bought but didn't really enjoy.
That's impossible, the only things they have in common is curling into a ball and a spin-based attack. His rolling attacks might function similarly but that's about it. They could tweak the assets for Sonic's Spin Dash I guess but he'd obviously have to have his own attacks and animations.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Here’s some nonsense that I came up with.

What if, instead of adding Goku as a fighter, he makes him an assist trophy to at least mention DBZ in some way after Goku for whatever reason was high on the ballot?

Even better, let’s add Light Yagami from Death Note as an AT into Super Smash Bros. We can have him and Ryuk try to the study the opponents and then right their name in his notebook, which causes the opponent to explode and knocked off with a X slash effect similar to that of the Fake Smash Ball.

Call me crazy but this what happens after you hype up someone too much that they start going insane! (Example, me right now) But man I would cry if Light was for whatever reason was an Assist trophy, Light trying to kill Nintendo characters I would’ve ever saw him do.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Seriously, I feel like with the introduction of echoes, everyone's looking for an excuse to shove characters they know nothing about into echo slots.

MainJPW

M.T.A
What if, instead of adding Goku as a fighter, he makes him an assist trophy to at least mention DBZ in some way after Goku for whatever reason was high on the ballot?
Just add Nintendo's Goku as the retro rep. Him and Dragon Ball's Son Goku are based on the same dude.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
So, just got a Question for all of you, What's your Favorite Skin for your main/mains?

Mine is the Yellow Kirby for Kirby, Because It's a callback to Kirby's Dream Course, and who doesn't like playing as a bassically golden kirby?
It's hard to decide for Sheik but its the last one, the Tetra theme one, I also like her normal blue skin, black, and green

Lucina's default, but I also her 5th skin (Tiki theme) for some reason it's my lucky skin.

Corrin: Default, blue, green, and black.

Pit: blue, and yellow.

Lucario: default

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Seriously, I feel like with the introduction of echoes, everyone's looking for an excuse to shove characters they know nothing about into echo slots.
I think its less "I know nothing about this character" and more "The only chance I can see of this character becoming playable is as an echo"

yeah Dillon (for example) has a lot of different stuff from sonic, but if you don't think he's particularly likely as a fully unique newcomer (Whether due to time constraints, or lack of popularity etc.), it's not impossible to think the devs might go "Can spindash like sonic, so echo?" and work from there.

I mean, this applies to ganondorf in melee. No one would've looked at ganondorf prior to melee and said "Oh yeah he can fight just like captain falcon!". But The devs saw some similarities, and noted he was popular and did what they could to include him in the time they had left, despite him not being fully unique.

I think it's important to note that to most people, the fact that their favourite character is in smash is more important than that character being a unique fighter.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Here’s some nonsense that I came up with.

Even better, let’s add Light Yagami from Death Note as an AT into Super Smash Bros. We can have him and Ryuk try to the study the opponents and then right their name in his notebook, which causes the opponent to explode and knocked off with a X slash effect similar to that of the Fake Smash Ball.

Call me crazy but this what happens after you hype up someone too much that they start going insane! (Example, me right now) But man I would cry if Light was for whatever reason was an Assist trophy, Light trying to kill Nintendo characters I would’ve ever saw him do.
Not without a sequel to jump Ultimate stars on the switch.

And no, the one coming out for the other systems doesn’t count as a sequel any more than battle stadium don did.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
The only character that makes 90-100% sense as an Echo is Ken. All they would need to do is change the move properties of Shoryuken and Hurricane Kick so it multihits instead of hard strikes, possibly change the animation of the Focus Attack from a kick instead of a punch, and make some new final Smashes and he's good. They even already have a base model to use due to the Trophy added in Sm4sh, and SFV gave him Shakanetsu Hadoken so that move issue was resolved.
9c06fd47e0278a16ba5538449743f7ac.png

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I can't remember which one is the Jody Summer leak but DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon mind pulling that one up?

because I could swear the stage list was pretty close to the most likely stage list I've seen. not that I believe the leak itself lol.
There are multiple Jody Summer leaks, so I'll have to search for them. I'll pull them up and tag you when I find them

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
The only character that makes 90-100% sense as an Echo is Ken. All they would need to do is change the move properties of Shoryuken and Hurricane Kick so it multihits instead of hard strikes, possibly change the animation of the Focus Attack from a kick instead of a punch, and make some new final Smashes and he's good. They even already have a base model to use due to the Trophy added in Sm4sh, and SFV gave him Shakanetsu Hadoken so that move issue was resolved.
View attachment 151985
Pretty sure altering the focus attack's animation would remove his echo status.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Lucina has a different animation for her standing B, Dark Pit has a different animation for his side B, and Daisy has an entirely different set of Standing, Walk, and Run animations if I recall.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
How would you feel if instead of stickers, this game had in-game trading cards with artwork created by artists connected to each series? (think of cards similar to the Pokemon Trading Card game)

Sort of like what Xenoblade 2 did with getting many different artists to contribute to the creation of the different blades.

I feel like it could be a unique way to get around the need to create trophy models for lesser known characters and series but still allow them to be represented in Smash.
That's...an interesting idea, actually. Though what purpose would they serve? How would they be different enough from trophies to be worth implementing?

And would people be able to handle pulling 3* Bartres in Smash too?

Last edited:

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Lucina has a different animation for her standing B, Dark Pit has a different animation for his side B, and Daisy has an entirely different set of Standing, Walk, and Run animations if I recall.
Lucina's Neutral B is the shield breaker, just like Marth's. Dark Pit has the same animation just a different weapon. Just looked at Daisy's trailer and she has the same skip as Peach's which is their walking animation, I didn't see her run once in the trailer. I don't think misc. animations like idles and taunts effect this status, just attacks.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
So, just got a Question for all of you, What's your Favorite Skin for your main/mains?
:ultsonic:: Light Blue/Purple/Black

:ultlucas:: Masked Man/Duster/Boney/Baby Drago

:ultwario:: Default/Overalls/Red

:ultness:: Mr. Saturn Shirt/Tile Pattern Shirt/Master Belch Shirt/Hanshin Tigers

:ultbowser:: Green/Red/Blue/Grey

I learn something new everyday.
Check this out:

Ignore the "plagiarism" part. I don't see Nintendo getting sued.
https://soranews24.com/2014/04/15/scrapped-original-dragon-ball-designs-bordered-on-plagiarism/

Journey to the West inspired many manga and anime. The manga of The Monkey King is one such example.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I always wonder if there will ever be Echos that aren't from the same franchise as the person they're a copy of.

It would be an interesting thing to see...

Like Dudley for Little Mac or Ryu from Ninja Gaiden on Shiek

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I think as long as the attack worked essentially the same way, hit box wise and stuff, it would be ok to change what the animation for it looks like.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah I myself am really thinking about the fact that the only echo fighters we currently have all copy somebody from the same series. Peach and Daisy, Marth and Lucina, and then Pit with Dark Pit.

There’s really nothing that implies Echo Fighters can’t be from different series (especially considering clones from previous games were kind of all over the place), but it’s an interesting thought.

I would definitely say that could limit the selection of new Echo Fighters simply based on fighters we know of so far, but eh.

I would assume there would only be one echo fighter of any given character, but who knows if any given series will get more than one at a time. That could easily lead us to an echo of Ike in Chrom, or Impa from Sheik.

I could also have no idea what i’m talking about lmao.

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
I think as long as the attack worked essentially the same way, hit box wise and stuff, it would be ok to change what the animation for it looks like.
I mean, wouldn't a kick alter the hitbox length? I thought animations were supposed to generally stay the same or extremely similar, as changing the animation could potentially alter the hitbox. The focus attack is used with Ryu's fist and doesn't have too much range on it (unless its disjointed, not sure what the actual hitboxes themselves look like).

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If we're getting more Echoes, I hope Sakurai will at least try to give us characters from the series that won't be getting any newcomers.

That was one of my biggest gripes with Smash 4's clones. We already had Palutena and Robin, but then Sakurai adds Dark Pit and Lucina on top of them. I know it probably made the most sense at the time Sakurai made the roster, but I really would've preferred someone else.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
There are multiple Jody Summer leaks, so I'll have to search for them. I'll pull them up and tag you when I find them
tag me whenever you want someone to dissect stage lists, too.
If we're getting more Echoes, I hope Sakurai will at least try to give us characters from the series that won't be getting any newcomers.

That was one of my biggest gripes with Smash 4's clones. We already had Palutena and Robin, but then Sakurai adds Dark Pit and Lucina on top of them. I know it probably made the most sense at the time Sakurai made the roster, but I really would've preferred someone else.
melee and brawl added a LOT of supporting characters but Smash 4 only added stuff for fire emblem (the obvious one), pokemon (the other obvious one), mario, and kid icarus. as a fan of nintendo's supporting characters, it was disappointing, to say the least.

at least now we've already got ground with Metroid and Mario, so it's a start.

Pakky

Smash Hero
View attachment 151985
I want Chun Li so bad but honestly, this is what's gonna happen. Ken like Luigi, is a legendary P2 character.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Mine is the Yellow Kirby for Kirby, Because It's a callback to Kirby's Dream Course, and who doesn't like playing as a bassically golden kirby?
:ultmegaman:: I either use the Default or the Fire Mega Man(Red/Yellow)costume. But I use this guy so much I'm sure each suit has gotten some use.
:ultryu:: Default or Black/Yellow.
:ultsamus:: Mostly the Light Suit, sometimes the Dark Samus color.
:ultike:: Red Ike is sick, so that's what I pick.
:ultganondorf:: Default.
:ultmario:: Fire Mario is best Mario.

For characters I use less then those guys.

:ultluigi:: Default or Fire Luigi
:ultlittlemac:: Default or Black/White
:ultzss:: Default or Black
:ultfox:: Default
:ulttoonlink:: Link to the Past
:ultshulk:: Reyn Time

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

:ultjigglypuff:Naptime Hat
:ultroy:Golden Armor
:ultkingdedede:Pink as that Puffball
:ultdarkpit:Either red velvet or violet

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
More leaks:
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423353715/#423353715
Hello, well, I see that picture riddle leaks are in vogue right now, and 4chan is really overconsumed by boring text leaks.

So I'm doing something different to stand out.

a) 51.468962, -2.579735

b) 29.649933, -82.348639

c) 45.750436, 22.888339

d) 35.9950986, -86.7847941

e) 22.2999083, 114.1712117

f) -34.7093681, -58.2347769

g) 37.1031222, -113.5664334

h) 43.76925, 11.2557453

i) 57.5075488, 12.0528392

I am revealing the Smash Bros Ultimate newcomers via map coordinates. Each point on the map somehow references a new character. You can just plot these coordinate in Google Maps and examine using Google Street View to decipher this leak. I hope you have fun, because I had fun putting this together.

>51.468962, -2.579735
Ashley Stores (Ashley)
>29.649933, -82.348639
Florida Gators Stadium (King K Rool)
>45.750436, 22.888339
An Archeology Museum (Simon Belmont)
>35.9950986, -86.7847941
A YMCA in Brentwood (Chorus Kids?)
>22.2999083, 114.1712117
A weird warlock design in a maze in China (Pokemon)
>-34.7093681, -58.2347769
Bus station with the word Impa (Impa)
>37.1031222, -113.5664334
Dixie State (Dixie?) But it points to plants
>43.76925, 11.2557453
A statue depicting the death of a woman (I'm guessing it's Mudesa possibly an echo character.)
>57.5075488, 12.0528392
Mario statue (Another Mario character or NES Remix)
I want someone to make a Smash Bros. leak ARG with multiple types of code and puzzles and real world elements (like going to coordinates and ****).

Come on 4chan, I know you're watching.
They're listening.

Can we get a leak with Adam Sandler next?
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423356704/#423356704
Leaks/Rumors:
>Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch final name called Animal Crossing: Future Adventure
>Year of Princess Peach (Since 1985)
>Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle DLCs: Princess Daisy is now in Mario and Rabbids, Wario Bros. And Rosalina will come in the future.
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Super Mario Galaxy 3
>Mario Baseball for Nintendo Switch
>Metroid Prime 4
>Paper Mario for Nintendo Switch
>SSBU: Simon Belmont in Smash, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Shadow, Ashley and more is coming very soon
>Luigi's Mansion 3, Two Playable Characters as Luigi and Princess Daisy
>Super Mario Odyssey DLC: Luigi is now playable character, also have two kingdoms are Sarasaland and Delfino Island
>Yoshi final name called Yoshi Flipped Adventure, Including Playable Character as Birdo
>Super Mario Party including Online Mode
>Mario Tennis Aces DLC: including 5 DLC Character Packs as Dixie Kong, King K. Rool and King Boo (DLC Character Pack 1) Funky Kong, Wiggler and Metal Mario (DLC Character Pack 2) Shadow Mario, Geno and Kritter (DLC Character Pack 3) Baby Mario, Nabbit and Pink Gold Peach (DLC Character Pack 4) Gold Mario, Cranky Kong and Pauline (DLC Character Pack 5)
>Mario Golf for Nintendo Switch
>WarioWare for Switch
>Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS. Reveal Characters as Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Dixie Kong, Toadette, Pauline, Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Iggy Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Ashley (WarioWare Character), Zeena, Infinite the Jackal, Storm the Albatross, Tikal the Echidna, Chaos Zero, Charmy Bee, Classic Sonic, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Honey the Cat and Big the Cat. It was release of 2019/2020
>Starfox Grand Prix Reveal Trailer
>Pikmin 4
>Project Mario 2019
>Big Maring

Source:
https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...-update-Nintendo-Direct-August-September-2018
This is suspiciously similar to this leak, with some changes (They removed MLP Cart :(). Take it with a health block of salt.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423373783

Hello, I can share some info about the new Super Smash Bros. game for you. Obvious but english is not my main language so sorry if I can't write correct. I have info about the new fighters. The thing is that maybe I don't know about all the fighters and there are some newcomers that are just rumors in the office and I have no way to know if they are real or not, but I will share it since it there was some rumors proven real more early in the development.

A Newcomer that I can 100% confirm right now is Geno from Super Mario RPG and is representing the Super Mario series but Square Enix as well.
I have seen some moves but not all: I know that his Side Special is a Beam coming from his Arm that open from his elbow and that his Normal Special is a Disc that He can throw upward or downward too. His Down Specials seems to be a reflecting move or a shield using a rainbow star (I don't really know for sure). I think his Up Special seems to be multiple lazer that he shoots downward. His Finals Smash is him transforming into a cannon and shooting at the aiming zone. He uses headbutt for a lot of his moves and there is 1 move where he takes his arm with his other arm to attack. Also, I have seen a 3D Model for Mallow but I have not seen it in the game for now (Assist Trophy?).

I will post more information with other posts. Keep looking if you want to know. I will not only talk about fighters

Dixie Kong from Donkey kong is another Fighter that I have seen. I have seen her model and 4-5 moves. I am pretty sure that she has one of the biggest double jumps of all the fighters (like Mewtwo but less round). One of her Special is her shooting a bubble gum with a plastic gun and the gum does not damage but slows down enemies for sometimes. Her Up Special is her blowing a bubble gum and floating into the sky for sometimes, the bubble can be destroyed. I have seen two of her Smash Attacks one is her smashing a guitar to the ground the other one is her swinging her ponytail to the ground left and right multiple times. She also grabs other fighters with her ponytail. I heard rumors saying that she can float with her ponytail if you keep pressing the Jump Button.

Elma from Xenoblade Chronicle X is one of the newcomers I have seen almost no info. All I know is that she has two forms: a Human form and a Mech form. While in Mech Form she can fly if you press the jump button. I am pretty sure that she can only take some damage in mech form (50%?) before destroying the mech and not being able to return into that form for the time shes alive. She can shoot with a gun in her mech and form and kicks a lot in human form.

I can also pretty much confirm Mimikyu is the new Pokémon newcomer. I have seen the most moves for her. Her Normal Special is a unique move (Mimic) where can make a ghost looking clone of a close fighter and put it in front of Mimikyu. The clone will move with Mimikyu and the next move that Mimikyu will try to do (Normal Attacks, Specials, Throws, Areal attacks, etc) will be the ghost looking clone doing the move from the character that got cloned. Mimikyu got a special effect where she is cannot be knock backed for the first move that hit her. After that, her heads fall down. You can put the head back up with charging bar with Down Special. When her head is up, she can retake the next hit without the knockback. Her up Special is her glowing with a pink sphere and going up. Her Side Special is her Wood Stick growing bigger and having a dark aura and slamming the stick in front of her doing it in the air crash her down. She uses her ghost claw in a lot of other moves. Very Floaty character, but slow on the ground.

The final Newcomer is just a rumor, but I believe it to be real. I heard a lot about Bandanna Waddle Dee from Kirby to be in Smash.
I also heard that there is already work for DLC right now. This rumor, however, seems to be more real since I have seen the series logo and some models. I,m pretty sure Spring man from ARMS, Rex from Xenoblade Chronicle X and Octoling as a Inkling ε are the DLC.

I heard that Spring Man will come out in Winter 2019, Rex in Spring 2019 and Octoling after E3 2019. It is heavily rumored and probably real, but for your information, Mewtwo was worked on before Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was released. It is just the start of development for these character and they will take a lot more times to make than Mewtwo

I will now talk about the Echo FIghters or ε FIghters

I am working with the Echo FIghters so i know them a lot more than the newcommers.
The last 3 ε Fighters are:

-Funky Kong for Donkey Kong
-Isabelle for Murabito
-and Ninten for Ness

All ε have the same moves but there is some difference with Knockback, damage and angle of Knockback.

Ninten has a big redesign like Roy for Smash for Wii U and 3DS (probably to make him different than Ness). He has a different colored hat and has a lot of Whiteb in his costume. His Shirt does not have Yellow in it and it looks more like White star on a black and blue shirt. He has 3 difference with Ness in their Specials. PK Thunder is a lot faster so more difficult to control, Pk Fire is angled Up if Ninten is on the ground and PSI Magnet is has a bigger protection.

Lucina has Tipper on a bigger part of her Sword but her Tipper does less knockback. Also, Her Specials seems to have more range than Marth's

Dark Pit 's Normal Special has a lot less curve in his arrow, but his Side Special seems to do a lot more Knockback than Pit's and go further.

Funky Kong Up Special seems to work a lot different than Donkey Kong's. His Up B is Funky Kong Spinning on his Surf Board. The Hitting part is down instead of Up like DK. When Funky Kong use Up Special on the ground, he just does a fast and powerful Surf Board Swing instead of spinning.
Daisy, the ε Fighter of Peach have only 2 specials different. Her Toad counterattack does no damage but Stun the enemy (Like Corrin's Normal Special) Also when using her Down Special, she has a chance to pull out The Freeze Item and the Beehive item instead of the Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.

Isabelle has a countdown on her Pocket and she loses the item when the countdown is finished (It is like a Clock on her Pocket Icon over her %). But the Projectile that she pockets is massively enhanced. She has only 1 Balloon on her Up Special, but she jumps instead of fluttering. She also cannot ride her Side Special but the explosion of the Rocket is bigger.

I think you'll get normal information in July and August will have 1 or 2 big info since the work that is supposed to be revealed seems to be 90% ready instead of 100% ready to show to public. I do not work in this department (reveals) but it looks like you'll get information a lot. I also think myself that you'll know about Geno or Dixie Kong first since they seem to have the more time put into them for now. Also maybe Mimikkyu since she has a lot of developpment right now.

I have not seen a lot of new stages but I can say the ones I saw:

-Fountain of Dreams
-Yoshi Wool World
-Gamer
-Summit
-Pupupu Land from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
-Rainbow Road
-Rainbow Cruise
-Mute City from Super Smash Bros, for Nintendo 3DS
-Wii Fit Studio
-New Donk City from Super Mario Odyssey
-NLA (From Xenoblade Chronicle X)
-Throne Room (From Super Mario RPG) (It looks like the Bowser Battle from Super Mario RPG. There are two big platforms that are the chandeliers. These platforms swing if theres to much movements on theme).
-Saturn Valley (From Mother 2)

I cannot promise anything but I think I can take pictures of the Geno, Mallow and Funky Kong Models Monday and upload them the same day or the day after
HOLY WALL OF TEXT BATMAN! This is either too detailed to be real or too detailed to be fake. I'll lean towards the former. Supposedly we'll see pictures on Monday or Tuesday, so look out for that I guess.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423329163
Newcomers:
Simon/Trevor Belmont
Balloon Fighter

Echo Fighters:
Funky Kong
Impa

Stages:
Grassland Groove
Dracula's Castle
Someone took Sakurai's "don't expect too many newcomers" statement a bit too literally. Other than that, boring.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423342552/#423342552
Let's talk about Smash Ultimate, and how I have a reliable source which is part of the European localization team.
Newcomers:
66#Decidueye
67#King K Rool
68#Bandanna Dee
69#Elma
70#Rex and Pyra/Mythra
71#Mike (Star Tropics)
72#Dillon
73#Monster Hunter
74#Simon Belmont
75#Terry (Dragon Quest 5)

Echo Fighters:
10E#Ninten
32E#Chrom
36E#Dixie Kong
38E#Shadow
60E#Ken
63E#Jeanne
64E#Octoling
From what I understood, this list is not final and may be expanded depending on how well development is going.

Assist Trophies:
Isaac and Custom Robo come back as assists
All Assist Trophies from Smash 4 (except Dillon and Shadow) return
Chocobo (with different effects depending on its color)
Chibi Robo
Geno
Masked Man
Wonder Red
Morag & Brighid
Captain Toad
Karate Joe
Azura
Heiachi

Pokémon:
Ultra Necrozma
Lycanroc Dusk Form
Mimikyu
Pyukumuku
Toxapex

Stages:
Aether Foundation
Alinos
Gangplank Galleon
Sylvalum
Grima
Sunset Heights
All previous stages return except Poké Floats, Brinstar Depths and Rumble Falls

Smash Run returns

Single player modes include Classic Mode, Event Mode and Labyrinth Mode. I was told the latter was going to be an expanded and reworked Great Maze. Labyrinth Mode is the main way to unlock characters.

I'll give you more info soon. Next Nintendo Direct is on September 6th.
Someone took Sakurai's "Don't expect too many newcomers" statement a bit too liberally. I'd be happy if this were true, but it's likely fake, which is unfortunate.

Also Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Leak's #3, #4, and #5 all have stage lists if you want to go at 'em.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Any good "leaks"?

Sorry for lack of discussion from me had a Fourth of July 65th anniversary event for my grandparents with the whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom