• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

His Other M version was a mindless clone of the original tho
Yet his instinct is to immediately needlessly slaughter anything he comes across. Which kinda is my point. Ridley was probably born destructive and manipulative, and under the right circumstances, Porky wouldn't even be evil to begin with.

That said, with all the different tactics clone Ridley utilizes I'd hardly call him "mindless".

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
At the time of her announcement she only appeared in 4 games, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, MKWii, and MK7. 2 of which are spinoffs, and 1 of which she isn't a major character in.

I'm thinking she got a lot of backlash because "she's another Mario character", and that she only had one major appearance. She wasn't an iconic Mario character yet, and she wasn't important to the series.
I feel like her one major appearance is an important one, though...

Super Mario Galaxy came out in a year where many critically acclaimed and important games came out, including Portal, Bioshock, Uncharted, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, yet still won Game of the Year by many outlets... It's considered one of the greatest games of all time, and has an impressive 97 on Metacritc, being one of the highest reviewed games on the site.

That, and Super Mario Galaxy came out during an important time in Smash history... After many years of no longer being the top console manufacturer, Nintendo finally came back on top with the Wii and dominated the 7th Console generation...

I'd argue that Super Mario Galaxy is about as important to Nintendo history as something like Ocarina of Time is

KMDP

Smash Legend
Y'all know who would be a cool and unique Mario rep?

The Question Block.

EDIT: Pls Smashboards, fix the broken images problem.

When posting from a Wikia, make sure the url has "http://" and not "https://".

Now, as for your actual suggestion.

A Question Block is already playable in Super Mario Maker, and the Propeller Box is a thing.

So... I can see it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want CDI Mario and Luigi playable.

CDI Mario's Final Smash is stuffing his opponent into a giant toaster. CDI Luigi throws hot spaghetti at his opponents.

D

Deleted member

You guys just gave me the idea to make a derpy King Harkinian Mii for Smash.

oh no

R O F L

Smash Ace
I wish we, when choosing hazards off, could pick what transformation/location we'd like it to stay on when playing transforming/traveling stages. Like, we could have a match on the boat on Wuhu, or a certain drawing on Pictochat.

Being able to prioritize what kind of Mario Maker stages the game would create would be cool too.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm still rooting for Prince Sidon to get in with his signature arm flex and smile as a special attack that temporarily stuns the player.

I'll leave whether or not I'm being serious up to interpretation.

D

Deleted member

when today's kids grow up "where we droppin boys" will become one of the most nostalgic phrases known to man
Can't wait to be an old man and say things like "Back in my day, people did this thing called the 'dab'..."

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Funny thought.

Smash 4: “Waluigi won’t get in! He’s a spin-off character!”

Ultimate: “Waluigi won’t get in! He’s a meme character!”

Man, the poor Dastardly Whiplash can’t catch a break lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom