• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also, I had this weird dream where Kratos and a Power Ranger were revealed as the 2nd and 3rd DLC characters respectively, and Eminem was an additional assist trophy.
....Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean we have a bit of that in already...
True, but I want to go full metal. Imagine if FamilyJules, ToxicxEternity, LittlevMills, and JonnyAtma composed an entire soundtrack.
View attachment 186865
I don’t know what you ate before bed but I’m torn on if I should tell you to quit or continue.
I didn't eat anything lol.
Even weirder was before that, King K Rool guest-stared in the latest episode of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

D

Deleted member

Which song are you expecting to be Wario’s theme song?
(Wario’s Classic Mode credits uses Wario Land: Shake It’s ruins theme as his theme song, by the way)
I don't know i just don't like any Wario's songs not named Ashley's song

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
True, but I want to go full metal. Imagine if FamilyJules, ToxicxEternity, LittlevMills, and JonnyAtma composed an entire soundtrack.

I didn't eat anything lol.
Even weirder was before that, King K Rool guest-stared in the latest episode of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.
Throw in Mick Gordon while we’re at it.

Also I don’t believe you, and you’re not doing anything to convince me otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Throw in Mick Gordon while we’re at it.

Also I don’t believe you, and you’re not doing anything to convince me otherwise.
You don't have to believe me. I don't know why that happened, but it did. He had like, the metal crocodile stand and everything.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Nairo is playing Smash 4 and holy **** does it look weird to me
Regular old knockback feels so weird now, my brother and I briefly went back to Melee, and we had so many "wow, I actually died from that?" moments because of it, it's like you're just floating into outer space. Not having the shorthop attack shortcut anymore also took a lot of getting used to.

A lot of the changes in Ultimate I already liked before it came out, but going back to previous games now really makes me realize how huge an improvement they really were.

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
You wouldn’t want this playing when Wario gets the upper hand?
Having the game music auto-taunt the opponent without you having to do anything extra is the ultimate taunting strat. Wario would rise higher on the tier list just based on the psychological pressure alone. :p

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Also, I had this weird dream where Kratos and a Power Ranger were revealed as the 2nd and 3rd DLC characters respectively, and Eminem was an additional assist trophy.
....Yeah.
After Cloud and Joker I could actually see Kratos happening. I don't think it's likely in the slightest but definitely not outside the realm of possibilities at this point.

...Now Eminem on the other hand? Yeah there's no way he's getting in as an assist trophy, that'd be like a slap in the face to his supporters. Playable or bust. /s

Wait what if "Brave" is actually Kratos?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I mean we have a bit of that in already...
:love: ESPECIALLY with this one remix. Ah, the first time I heard it fully, I thought I was going to suffer a heart attack after it began acelerating out of the excitement! xD And that creepy Xylophone part always gets me.

D

Deleted member

After Cloud and Joker I could actually see Kratos happening. I don't think it's likely in the slightest but definitely not outside the realm of possibilities at this point.

...Now Eminem on the other hand? Yeah there's no way he's getting in as an assist trophy, that'd be like a slap in the face to his supporters. Playable or bust. /s

Wait what if "Brave" is actually Kratos?
I can't tell if you're actually taking this seriously or not...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I can't tell if you're actually taking this seriously or not...
Nah I'm just joking around and ****posting.

I mean what I said about Kratos though. He's a very, very unlikely character that would normally have never crossed my mind, but still not totally impossible.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
discarded message from earlier lmao, I need to start double checking. But yes, I was in a lockdown at a walmart due to a shooter.

Hella embarrassing tho. Hate when I do that

edit: it was in Denham Springs, Louisiana. It's all good now, it happened yesterday. The past 24ish hours or so have been absolutely wild.
Makin' me real scared of going to work tomorrow..I work at a Wal-Mart..

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
My WiFi’s been screwy, sorry for the double post. Delete please.
xD Mine too! I have said it before, but I cannot believe the one that made this remix is the same person that did the Brawl one, it's amazing he wanted to give Ridley's theme another shot. Of course, the Brawl one causes nostalgia, and this one indeed shows how this is a new era where Ridley is going to send everyone to Hell after years of being pushed back from doing so. xDD I should already make a playlist with all of his themes in order, and put Omega Ridley's for my cellphone's alarm clock...those drums give you no choice but to wake up after the jumpscare.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I am 100% fine with seeing Scorpion in Smash. Either him or Sub-Zero.
Scorpion would be infinitely better assuming that he has a tether grab and hollers "GET OVER HERE" every single time he grabs.

If not, then what's the point.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
He's got a lot more than that holding him back. MK hasn't had a release in Japan since the early/Mid 90's.
Combined with the fact its not even popular there to begin with.

Sad but Scorpion I feel isn't gonna happen unfortunately due to those factors alone so him getting into Smash is really a pipe dream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom