• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I really don't want to mod this game. I did a stupid elaborate modpack for Smash 4 and when I started bringing my setup to tournaments, it just became "add X pls" and then I started adding things for the sake of adding them. We'll see how long that lasts though.
The true Sakurai Experience™

Solaris_Noid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Koga_Noid
3DS FC
0619-3734-0827
Switch FC
1232-9460-2152
I mean, he is right. You might stop him from uploading content early but that means the same vocal crowd is literally gonna have to dig through 4chan, Reddit, etc and send them death threats too.
(which is still silly regardless)

D

Deleted member

The true Sakurai Experience™
I don't have the right to compare myself to Sakurai, especially because I could just say "sorry, that's not possible" even if it was. They didn't know how to mod the game, how could they know I was lying?

:4pacman:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If you listen closely, you can hear my icon speaking when Marth opens his mouth.

Last edited:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Marth is Yosuke, right? Roy is JAPAN Joker. Master Hand is ENG Joker. Simon is that bald jerk.

[persona fan here ]

Last edited:

Solaris_Noid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Koga_Noid
3DS FC
0619-3734-0827
Switch FC
1232-9460-2152
Holy **** we could actually bet getting Banjo-Kazooie.

I think out of all the potential DLC characters, Banjo Kazooie probably has the highest shot out of any other ones that come to mind, but I wouldn't count on it.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
God, is there really no text data relating to character unlocks? People are literally pirating and playing the game rn, why is it so hard to find this info now lol

Latyon

Smash Cadet
Technically, the characters in Smash are figures, so it would make sense for them to live in the same universe.
When you put it that way, it makes sense for all of them to live together on one bookshelf in my office.

Amiibo

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
inb4 we get Banjo and people who wanted Steve start complaining about him stealing Steve's spot
When the grinch leak popped up, everyone talking about it in the Steve support thread was excited so....
Alucard: KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!
This is bull****, Alucard's lines are all quotes from the Netflix show. When you summon him as Simon with the Trevor palette he goes "Belmont's magic door of death"

Graizen

Smash Champion
Steve is confirmed as a character.
Banjo is almost 90% for me right now.

The leak people said i created had Banjo and Steve, with music files and all.

And no , i was not the creator.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
A.G.L. A.G.L. kept saying this, but I really didn't expect Square to be that stingy about their stuff.
Who skips a Smash opportunity? :/

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
God, is there really no text data relating to character unlocks? People are literally pirating and playing the game rn, why is it so hard to find this info now lol
What if the order you unlock them in (excluding if you unlock them via WoL, assuming WoL does unlock characters) is effectively random? If it is, it’d make sense why there isn’t data for it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
She likes sass, but it's okay. It's not like she isn't relegated to just secret conversations and anything lesser...

Don't hurt me.
She can also wreck **** up in Reset Bomb Forest.

Who wants to beat up Viridi, get in line. I'm first.
I'll wait until another humiliating disappointment in my life before getting into a fistfight with a goddess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom