• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bayonetta has a soft spot for crybabies even if she doesn't like to admit it, so she's storming off to the Reset Bomb Forest with the Baddest ***** walk with nothing but pure murder in her eyes. Incineroar's coming with too cause the species took a similar trait from Drampa
So...new thought process activate

:ultbayonetta: loves :ultkirby::ultlucas::ultness::squirtle::ivysaur::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpiranha::ultsonic::ultyoshi: and especially:ultpit: of all people...but doesn’t like :ultpalutena::ultdarkpit: and especially hates Viridi
Why do people hate Palutena?
Some find her too cheesy and stupid, other find her to be hand material
(And also would rather deal with Snake than her)

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Is there a list somewhere of potential/speculated characters that aren't Spirits?

Not that I'm convinced Spirits mean no DLC, but I'm curious (and lazy)

D

Deleted member

Why do people act like knowing the contents of a fighting game are such a big deal. There's no plot either, the whole point of one is to play it yourself, knowing what is in makes no difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Viridi might not need to be playable, but she’s only of the few living options left if KI ever got a 4th Rep (plus...Pandora is the best female in Uprising)
I really hope the'd surprise us with a Switch KI, without those awfully forced controls.

D

Deleted member

Why do people act like knowing the contents of a fighting game are such a big deal. There's no plot either, the whole point of one is to play it yourself, knowing what is in makes no difference.
Some people want to be surprised by bosses and other things.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
What if the order you unlock them in (excluding if you unlock them via WoL, assuming WoL does unlock characters) is effectively random? If it is, it’d make sense why there isn’t data for it.
I mean other ways to unlock them. How may vs matches? Which classic modes do i have to beat? Smash usually has 3-4 ways to unlock any single character

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Wait there was really music for all those in the game?
No. He only points this out is because it has Agumon in it. That's the only reason why he points out leaks.

I promised not to crap on him anymore, but seriously Graizen Graizen , this needs to stop. You do this all the time. You point out a leak that comtains Agumon, people get upset, you get upset, you leave, repeat. It's gotten to the point where I think you do this specifically to get attention.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
No. He only points this out is because it has Agumon in it. That's the only reason why he points out leaks.

I promised not to crap on him anymore, but seriously Graizen Graizen , this needs to stop. You do this all the time. You point out a leak that comtains Agumon, people get upset, you get upset, you leave, repeat. It's gotten to the point where I think you do this specifically to get attention.
So you promised to not harass him anymore, yet you're still doing it?

That's a no for me, chief

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion

Jacob let me explain to you why i just point "Agumon leaks"

One of the Twitter accs to support Agumon for Smash in mine.
People send me PMs with "leaks" all the fliping time.
All of the leaks have Digimon and/or Agumon in it, thats why.

Im sorry if this makes you sad or anoyed, but im not doing anything rong or bad.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
What's the user name of the guy that had an avatar of a cat shutting a schooler both eyes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom